Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG (18417 Views)

600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Senomi:

You and your family are the only victims of non-violent encounters who are dying
And y'all would soon be dead, mark my words on that

No power whatsoever, exists in what you have said.... It's mere water, off a duck's back........ You have just spoken, utter nonsense.... You need to fix your brain, I am not the causes of your problems and depression.....
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Cleanworld(f): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2022
BoBiafra:
Nigeria is a failed country.
Using India as a case study.
India has carried out a round of evacuation of its nationals stranded in Ukraine. The first batch of Indian students left Chernivtsi in a bus for the Ukraine-Romania border. The Embassy of India in Kyiv announced that the evacuation was being organised with the joint effort of the Indian embassies in Romania, Hungary and Poland.

"Today afternoon more than 470 students will exit the Ukraine and enter Romania through the Porubne-Siret border. We are moving Indians located at the border to neighbouring countries for onward evacuation. Efforts are underway to relocate Indians coming from the hinterland," the Embassy of India in Ukraine said in a social media message.

India has 20,000 migrants and students and has successfully send back over 6,000 and the remaining one are on their way to neigbouring countries either by foot or train as air travel has being cancelled due to fear that Russian/Ukraine will blow their plane on air.

Humm, Nigerian the supposed AFRICA GIANT haven't say much in this regard. i want to believe that fundamentally AFRICA is faulty in a lot of ways. We always put sentiment in everything ...Life doesn't worth much here i guess. undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Lexusgs430:

No power whatsoever, exists in what you have said.... It's mere water, off a duck's back........ You have just spoken, utter nonsense.... You need to fix your brain, I am not the causes of your problems and depression.....
You're talking nonsense as usual, you need to get ur brain checked, no imaginary creature would save you
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Shebbs: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
US President: The War In Ukraine Is Unnaceptable, In That Regard I've Sent Planes To Pick Up Every Single US Citizens And Properties.

France President: I Condemn What's Going On In Ukraine But What's More Is That I Love And Respect My Citizens Over There, Planes On The Way To Bring Everyone Back Home.

UK PM: Evacuate All Staff From The British Embassy ASAP.

Germany PM: All German Citizens In Ukraine Have Been Evacuated.

Israel PM: All Israel Citizens Are Already Home.

Nigeria FG: It's Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians From Ukraine Now.

SHAME ON YOU!
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Lexusgs430: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Senomi:

You're talking nonsense as usual, you need to get ur brain checked, no imaginary creature would save you

You're already lost and deluded......
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Lexusgs430:

You're already lost and deluded......
Any way, you'd have to choose between war killing you and your family in ukraine or living and partially suffering in nigeria till y'all happily grow old and die
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by seyz91(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2022
cheesy
DLonely1:
Those Nigerians tell you say dem want come back. I'll rather trek to Poland than come back to Nigeria.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Lexusgs430: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Senomi:

Any way, you'd have to choose between war killing you and your family in ukraine or living and partially suffering in nigeria till y'all happily grow old and die

You that would not die ....... Sorry o ......
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
DLonely1:
Those Nigerians tell you say dem want come back. I'll rather trek to Poland than come back to Nigeria.

A fact only the sensible can comprehend........
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Topzee109: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Why did you wait up till now? Useless and insensitive satanic government
Blessassurance:
This govt is as useless as they come. It only takes a little push to expose them
Karlovych:
embarassed Can the useless vegetable government get anything right at all?
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What a pity that Nigeria is about to be left behind.. while the nairaland Putin puppet are busy clamouring for war they forgot they have citizens in Ukraine who will be going through a lot this period..

I hope they get necessary help... South Africans and India have sorted themself out what's Nigeria still doing? cry
It must be so scary for them..

the question is are these Nigerians patriotic enough to deserve such emergency treatment, shebi na every thing we dey see for nairaland and social media

fnep2smooth:
Let them fight for the Ukrainian government.

exactly, since some of them never intended to come back home
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by eguarojeona: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
dasparrow:
This is so unfortunate. I never quite understood why Nigerians chose Ukraine as a place to go and study. Even if you don't want to study in Nigeria because of the incessant strikes, why not try universities in other African countries if you cannot afford to study in America, Canada, UK or Australia?

How can many of you feel safe going to all these Eastern European countries like Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia and the likes? This is what happens when some of you always behave as if every white country must be better than African countries. You see am now? I must japa, I must japa. If you want to japa, japa to places that are relatively safe for Blacks but you people never listen.

You think racism is a joke? Look at all the Blacks around the world that have lost their lives to white supremacists but you people think you are a special kind of Black people and nothing dey happen. By the time europeans finish with you people, you will understand that in this world, oyibos don't change. They are still the same way they were when they came to enslave and colonize your ancestors.

Good luck getting help from Ukrainians who themselves are fleeing and no send una message. You all are in my prayers.
As usual a moronic Nigerian blaming every other person but the politicians being paid to do their jobs but dont.A buffoon. I am sure you are a buharist.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Dharmiejoe(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
FG should make an arrangement with the polish govt on temporary immigration for nigerians just like india and SA. But no everything is impossible with this Apc govt
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by 1Sharon(f): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Idiots!!!!

After telling them to calm down that nothing will happen.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
[[s]quote author=Error401 post=110559782] USA evacuated their citizens a week ago. Nigeria did nothing. It's the government's responsibility to provide intelligence and evacuation during a time like this. And at worst form diplomatic alliance with Poland to allow them through . But you know zombies don't think. So I'm not surprised with your comments [/quote][/s]

Just posting rubbish trash as usual. US did not evacuate any citizen, in fact they told them that they should leave and that there will be no evacuation once the war starts.
Just making up your own false narratives to suit your false alternative reality .
Not surprise at all, it's people like you that believe that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because your slave master Namdiot coward Cownu said so.
Say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pareyz:

Why did the government fail to take proactive steps to evacuate them when America warned there's going to be an invasion? Use your head o

Unless they are deaf and dumb, it's all over the news that invasion is very likely up to the last week and days. No one is evacuating anyone from Ukraine.
Some are running to neighboring countries and then asking for help from their home countries.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by 1Sharon(f): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Crafteck1:
They are mad, tbey had weeks to vacate, they aye their food, drank their water, they were welcome to have better life in Ukrainia and a war comes, they want to run...

The Nigerian government told them to remain calm!
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Ebukaokeke5: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
We have no reason to give for failing to protect the rights of our citizens offshore in times like this. Please they should look up to the government of the country and get succor. Let's device the means and prove a worthy government over her people in and outside our country.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Nitingale(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oh God save your people..
At a time like this it is only you can save Us all..
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Karnice600: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Officialhorlah:
•Nigerians fleeing Russia-Ukraine war stranded at Poland border

…say Polish officials bar entry, demand visas, authorisation letters

•We’re hiding in bunkers, Internet down, can’t get food, fuel –Students

Nonsense Government.
When other countries were calling on their citizens to leave, you guys were sleeping.

https://punchng.com/its-too-risky-to-evacuate-5600-nigerians-in-ukraine-now-fg/
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Karnice600: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Officialhorlah:
•Nigerians fleeing Russia-Ukraine war stranded at Poland border

…say Polish officials bar entry, demand visas, authorisation letters

•We’re hiding in bunkers, Internet down, can’t get food, fuel –Students

https://punchng.com/its-too-risky-to-evacuate-5600-nigerians-in-ukraine-now-fg/

Nonsense Government.
When other countries were calling on their citizens to leave, you guys were sleeping.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Lingudy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nigeria government should help this people as soon as possible pls
Can't imagine the agony and fear they're going through now.
May God protect them.
This is really bad.
Government should act fast.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Can the useless vegetable government get anything right at all?
See nonsense talk !
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Error401: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
[[s]quote author=Error401 post=110559782] USA evacuated their citizens a week ago. Nigeria did nothing. It's the government's responsibility to provide intelligence and evacuation during a time like this. And at worst form diplomatic alliance with Poland to allow them through . But you know zombies don't think. So I'm not surprised with your comments [/s]

Just posting rubbish trash as usual. US did not evacuate any citizen, in fact they told them that they should leave and that there will be no evacuation once the war starts.
Just making up your own false narratives to suit your false alternative reality .
Not surprise at all, it's people like you that believe that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because your slave master Namdiot coward Cownu said so.
Say no to meth and cannibalism.
now see how senseless you are.

I don't argue blindly... !!! 30k bmc idiottt

Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Horus(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dpN5nHrFXM

Live Chat With Nigerian Students Stranded In Ukraine
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by Mosco100(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, GET ON YOUR FEET AND NEGOTIATE WITH UKRAINE'S NEIGHBORS TO ALLOW NIGERIANS IN, THEN YOU CAN EVACUATE THEM FROM THOSE, NOW!

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by MufasaLion: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
angelEmade:

You obviously have not travelled outside Nigeria before. Russians are more welcoming that the south Africans. A relative studying in Russia didnt cook for about six months...families kept inviting him to have dinner with them. That's yakutsk in Siberia coldest city in the world and they hardly ever see a black person.

Nigerians are ignorant. Russians ain't as bad as people thought.

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Error401:
now see how senseless you are.

I don't argue blindly... !!! 30k bmc idiottt

If I should start to insult you now, they will say I'm mean.
Anyone who has an IQ above 10 and is not shallow like an Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey knows that even the trash you posted is just another confirmation of what I said earlier.
This is an indictment on the Nigerian educational system. You can't read and comprehend simple articles.
Again, the US told the citizens that they should leave Ukraine and that they will not come to evacuate as they did in Afghanistan.
The people that were evacuated from Kiev to another city in Ukraine were diplomatic personnel. Some were eventually evacuated out of Ukraine.
I'm an American, I live here, I watch local and national news religiously, it was repeated that there will be no evacuation of regular citizens like they did in Afghanistan.
Stick to meth and cannibalism news on radio Biafuro.
Now STFU and get lost.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by kabillionaire(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
The same reason when Fulani herdsmen terrorists started massacring innocent helpless farmers in the Mid-Belt of the country but were not checked until it's out of hand now.
Steinmann:
Foreign policy of buhari govt= 0.
Why did they not rescue them when the drums of war were beating.
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by zoedew: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Error401:
he should defend an obvious failure at the pretext of patriotism?
Hmmm!
Re: It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG by NobleAngell(f): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Topzee109:

the question is are these Nigerians patriotic enough to deserve such emergency treatment, shebi na every thing we dey see for nairaland and social media

exactly, since some of them never intended to come back home
Suddenly they want to return to the Nigeria they insist is a write off. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Accident Along Ikorodu Expressway In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Trailer Rams Into A Building In Kirikiri Area Of Lagos. Photos / Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.