Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm (767 Views)

Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 / Buy Your Poultry and pig Feed Here.. Am In Portharcourt / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm by PeaceGateFarm01(f): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2022
My New year special is here!
Hello people
Am introducing a supporting platform.
This platform is for all business-oriented fella, especially WOMEN.
Are you a young woman having a business you are doing but thinking of setting up a side business that can make extra income?
Are you a stay-at-home mom or housewife, that is bored staying idle at home without making money?
PeaceGate farm is here to keep you updated on what is going on on the farm.
The updates will put you through how to start a poultry business at the back of your house with less capital and in a simple way.
PeaceGate Farm was owned by a woman with 5years of experience as a poultry entrepreneur. She's also a housewife with a kid. She has another online business she's is doing. She's now a 'woman with her own money
Stay tuned for the daily updates from PeaceGate farm..
Re: Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm by PeaceGateFarm01(f): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceGateFarm01:
Shout out to all women that want to be boss of their own.

You see, a business pays, no matter the scale. you just have to back it up with a lot of patience and perseverance.
Today, I'm happy to tell you that we have ordered the day-old-chicks yesterday and the delivery is going to reach us on Monday or Tuesday Morning.

Of course, the order did not require us to chase transport or move from one agent to another. we order from the corner of our farm.
we order from a reputable agric platform in Nigeria-afrimash.

How to order for Day-Old-Chicks from Afrimash
- Go to your browser
- search for afrimash.com
-check for livestock
-click on poultry
-you will see the DOC section, click on it
-It will bring different DOC breeds from different agencies and their prices
-Click the one you want to rear
NB; Peacegate farm has been raising cobb 500 breed for a while now and we can confidently tell you it is a reliable breed. it grows faster between 7 and 8 weeks and it has high disease resistance. Another breed is ross, arbor acre,Anak, and mashall.
- After deciding the breed to buy, then proceed to checkout. You will be asked to fill out your residential address form and the billing address form.
- choose your method of payment.
After that is made, you will be sent an email for endorsement. You will also receive a call from the agric platform for verification and they will inform you about the delivery date.
My Dear great woman that wants to be financially independent, I hope you get this. In case you are having difficulty in doing this, check the PeaceGate Farm channel for more insight on how to order.
MUCH LOVE!!!!!!
Shout out to all women that want to be boss of their own.

You see, a business pays, no matter the scale. you just have to back it up with a lot of patience and perseverance.
Today, I'm happy to tell you that we have ordered the day-old-chicks yesterday and the delivery is going to reach us on Monday or Tuesday Morning.

Of course, the order did not require us to chase transport or move from one agent to another. we order from the corner of our farm.
we order from a reputable agric platform in Nigeria-afrimash.

How to order for Day-Old-Chicks from Afrimash
- Go to your browser
- search for afrimash.com
-check for livestock
-click on poultry
-you will see the DOC section, click on it
-It will bring different DOC breeds from different agencies and their prices
-Click the one you want to rear
NB; Peacegate farm has been raising cobb 500 breed for a while now and we can confidently tell you it is a reliable breed. it grows faster between 7 and 8 weeks and it has high disease resistance. Another breed is ross, arbor acre,Anak, and mashall.
- After deciding the breed to buy, then proceed to checkout. You will be asked to fill out your residential address form and the billing address form.
- choose your method of payment.
After that is made, you will be sent an email for endorsement. You will also receive a call from the agric platform for verification and they will inform you about the delivery date.
My Dear great woman that wants to be financially independent, I hope you get this. In case you are having difficulty in doing this, check the PeaceGate Farm channel for more insight on 'how to order for Day-old chicks from the corner of your room.
MUCH LOVE!!!!!!
Re: Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm by PeaceGateFarm01(f): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2022
MINIMUM BUDGET BROODER

How are you all doing?
I'm happy to tell you that our brooder is ready for stocking. The day-old chicks will arrive this evening.

I want to share our mini and pocket-friendly brooder
The brooder is very simple to set.
I told you earlier that you can do poultry easily at the back of your house with a minimum budget. Estimate all these.......

Materials:
carton
lantern
feeder
drinker
temperature and humid thermometer
white lamp
newspaper

NB; Carton is a good insulator, that's why I chose carton and it is easily available. you can get it free of charge from stores or buy it with small money.
The lantern is cheaper compared to an electric heater, gas heater, etcetera
The white lamp is cheaper than an electric lamp.

Hope this is helpful?

Re: Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm by PeaceGateFarm01(f): 3:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Arrival date- 28-02-2022

cobb 500 breed.

All are healthy and active.

We gave them glucose and multivitamin.
then continue to give them multivitamins and antibiotics for three days.

The current temperature is 95F.

Feeding is 24/7

Re: Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm by PeaceGateFarm01(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
RAISING CHICKS TO CHICKEN: Day 7
Temperature after day 7 will be 90 F.
Newcastle vaccine is given.
Highest weight - 240g
Lowest weight - 200g
All are healthy

Re: Poultry Updates @ Peacegate Farm by humility33(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Please I am looking for a land to hire around Ibeju Lekki axis

(1) (Reply)

Whether you're a livestock farmer or Cashcrop farmer. y'll need dis item(Photos) / Are You A Catfish Farmer Or Intend Going Into Catfish Farming??? / Please Anyone With Useful Information On Where To Source For Coconut Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.