Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? (837 Views)

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? / Which Country Can I Emigrate To With 12million Naira? / I Want To Emigrate To Togo Or Benin republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Hi guys,

I'd like to hear the pros and cons of living in Ireland and Sweden from Nigerians staying in these countries.

I'll be moving to either Dublin or Stockholm - the two capital cities. I have read of how expensive it can be living in those cities and I've done a lot of research as well. I want to get a Nigerian perspective on which one y'all would choose and why.

Please, I need factual information from people living there not just hearsay.

Thank you.

Lalasticlala, justwise, please push to FP.
Re: Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? by advanceDNA: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Oga...Putin they threaten Sweden and Finland too oooo....
Re: Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2022
advanceDNA:
Oga...Putin they threaten Sweden and Finland too oooo....

Lol. Putin dey threaten everybody na cheesy
Re: Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? by babakb: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2022
@OgidiOlu3, I think you should Consider Sweden.

Sweden is in the Shengen Zone which means you'll have Visa free travel access to all Shengen countries like Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, Finland, etc.

And Remember if you stay long enough to acquire Swedish citizenship then you're an automatic citizen of the Shengen Zone..

2 Likes

Re: Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? by Bold78(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2022
So what’s the visa process
Re: Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? by samwash(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
From the title I thin say na football match grin grin grin
Re: Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2022
samwash:
From the title I thin say na football match grin grin grin
I don modify am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is 500 Euros Per Month Okay? / How To Travel From Onitsha To Akure By PMT / Latest Update On Ebonyi State International Airport (abakaliki Airport)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.