Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? (401 Views)

Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) / Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined / USS Liberty: The Day Israel Attacked America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? by DCatt: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Israel attacked Iran at the same time the so called invasion of Ukraine by Russia but there's no news about it on the entire 1st page of foreign section on nairaland but almost every topic in there, I mean 99% is about Ukraine. This is what the media want you to see, gaslighting at its best.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2022
DCatt:
Israel attacked Iran at the same time the so called invasion of Ukraine by Russia but there's no news about it on the entire 1st page of foreign section on nairaland but almost every topic in there, I mean 99% is about Ukraine. This is what the media want you to see, gaslighting at its best.

Isreal attack Iran directly using military power? I will like to see.
Re: How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? by Freestainworld(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2022
So Isreal went to Iran to attack it, clearify me on this
Re: How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? by alpharoyalty: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Fake news
Re: How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? by DCatt: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Would you rather have missiles rain on you or have a targeted hunt to rid neo nazi off your country?
BritishNaija:

Isreal attack Iran directly using military power? I will like to see.
Re: How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? by DCatt: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Do they need to go there to effect maximum damage?
Freestainworld:
So Isreal went to Iran to attack it, clearify me on this
Re: How Many People Know That Israel Attacked Iran? by DCatt: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Fake news?

Where do yo think you are, CNN?
alpharoyalty:
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

Russia Used Thermobaric Bomb Also Known As The "Father Of All Bombs" On Ukraine / U.S. Utilities Push White House Not To Sanction Russian Uranium / Only 58 Of The 510 People On The Cruiser "Moskva" Survived, Says Ilya Ponomarev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.