Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

People Are Very Fond Of This Song Of Mara Sattei - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Are Very Fond Of This Song Of Mara Sattei (174 Views)

9 Things I Didn’t Know About Motherhood, I Cry Some Nights Because Of -Mara / #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? / My Fond Memories Of Fela – TV Presenter, Yeni Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Are Very Fond Of This Song Of Mara Sattei by Noara: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2022
The recently released song 'Blu Intenso' is being liked a lot among music lovers. I just listened to this song today and I also liked this song so I thought I should share this song with you. Many of you may not have heard the name Mara Sattei. Mara Sattei is an Italian singer born in Fiumicino City. This singer is not as popular as American singers, but if you listen to her music, then you will definitely like it.

This singer has a YouTube channel named 'Mara Sattei' on which she keeps uploading her music videos. On January 14, she released 'Blue Intenso', since then people are liking this song. He has composed this song in association with Tha supreme. These two are brother and sister. So far this song has been heard by more than 245K people and more than 4K people have liked this song. A lot of people wrote their reactions to this song in the comment section. Somebody said that I have liked this song more than all the other songs. Another has written that I like Sara's voice very much. I am sure that soon this song will achieve the success that it deserves.

Raicko wrote that the lyrics of this song sound too difficult but Mara has put it in a very good way. People also liked the contribution of 'Tedua' in this song and people praised his work.

Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2mfbZZBX8Q
Re: People Are Very Fond Of This Song Of Mara Sattei by Hollyrissenyxn: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
I love this song but I also would like to know about it'd captions for songs I love to do captions for songs and pics I have a few I checked on Google have a look for songs captions https://dislyke.com/song-lyrics-for-instagram-captions/

(1) (Reply)

5 Lovely Captions Fans Wrote As Singer Veezy Jay Posts, 'i'm Out Of Caption For / Ed Sheeran Photograph [music Cover] / Inside Psychiatric Yabaleft Hospital (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.