Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. (1680 Views)

Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by kollinzgee(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Did you know the cause of the war? Did you know the Genesis of the whole escalation,or you are just depending on hearsay and western media ? I stand with putin because I support whoever stands for the oppressed.

In 2014 eastern Ukraine whom are mostly ethnic Russians wanted to seccede from Ukraine because they were being marginalised by the new Regime just because they are ethnic Russians, instead of Ukrainian government to find a political solution to the whole issue they started mass genocide against ethnic Russians forcing them to take up arms against ukraine and Putin being a man who loves his people backed the separatist militia ,over 14,000 ethnic Russians died in that conflict and ethnic Ukrainians rejoiced over it.

Ukrainians are damn hypocrites! In 1991 the Soviet Union broke up without firing a single shot, ukranians were allowed to leave the Soviet Union freely without hassles now it their turn to let eastern Ukrainians go they said no it's do or die ,it's that not double standard?
The story I just narrated above how is it different from what we igbos are facing in Nigeria,our youths are being killed by the army since 2015,villages are now being burnt down by the same people who sworn to
protect lives and property,and all other Nigerians will rejoice over it,some time ago I went to a newspaper vendor around yaba to buy sports news,that was the day I knew awgu was enugu was being attacked by Nigerian army did you know an ibibio man was happy and laughing over it? That was when I knew the extent of haters igbos suffer in Nigeria .

This war Putin will never loose,nuclear weapons is the last resort when things go south,Putin will rather end the world then loose this war,there are millions of Russians who stand with putins ideology don't let western media fool you.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by mancanoe: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2022
NOT COHERENT ... why must you drag IGBO in everything .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Investigative: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2022
We support nobody
All.of them are evil

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by AntiBMC(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2022
I don't even know which country to support seeing as I wasn't there when the whole problem started.

Na Biafra matter concern me. This year, learn to face what is facing you. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Frigga13: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Outin don’t even know in dey exist.. una dey write plenty English on wetin no help una matter

Okay after this your analysis.. what next .. will it change or add.. anything ..

Elections Na next year.. if person ask you matters on the new electoral reform naa.. you go Dey open mouth

But Na wetin no even matter or add kobo to you be your worry

Nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
kollinzgee:

Did you know the cause of the war? Did you know the Genesis of the whole escalation,or you are just depending on hearsay and western media ? I stand with putin because I support whoever stands for the oppressed.

In 2014 eastern Ukraine whom are mostly ethnic Russians wanted to seccede from Ukraine because they were being marginalised by the new Regime just because they are ethnic Russians, instead of Ukrainian government to find a political solution to the whole issue they started mass genocide against ethnic Russians forcing them to take up arms against ukraine and Putin being a man who loves his people backed the separatist militia ,over 14,000 ethnic Russians died in that conflict and ethnic Ukrainians rejoiced over it.

Ukrainians are damn hypocrites! In 1991 the Soviet Union broke up without firing a single shot, ukranians were allowed to leave the Soviet Union freely without hassles now it their turn to let eastern Ukrainians go they said no it's do or die ,it's that not double standard?
The story I just narrated above how is it different from what we igbos are facing in Nigeria,our youths are being killed by the army since 2015,villages are now being burnt down by the same people who sworn to
protect lives and property,and all other Nigerians will rejoice over it,some time ago I went to a newspaper vendor around yaba to buy sports news,that was the day I knew awgu was enugu was being attacked by Nigerian army did you know an ibibio man was happy and laughing over it? That was when I knew the extent of haters igbos suffer in Nigeria .

This war Putin will never loose,nuclear weapons is the last resort when things go south,Putin will rather end the world then loose this war,there are millions of Russians who stand with putins ideology don't let western media fool you.
[/s] There are over several hundreds of languages in Nigeria and someone is fixated about what the Igbos choose to believe. you are becoming sick but you choose not to accept. How is this supposed to be a topic of discussion. undecided

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by amuwo1980: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
This poster is an example of why abortion shud be legalized, useless BMC
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Emyogalanya: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
AntiBMC:
I don't even know which country to support seeing as I wasn't there when the whole problem started.

Na Biafra matter concern me. This year, learn to face what is facing you. Shalom
I'm telling you I'm so confused. What if Ukraine was Nigeria holding those two regions down just like Biafra? What if Russia was Nigeria invading Biafra?
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Emyogalanya: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinzgee:

bro Biafrans or Igbos have no diplomatic relations with any of the sides. Stop bringing us into it. The right questions is what should be Nigeria position on the crises. If Nigeria supports Russia, how will they feel if another country support Biafra and invades Nigeria to free biafra. ?
If they stand with Ukraine how will they feel when un, AU ECOWAS and all her neighbouring countries abandons her to her fate at such time of invasion, when the Se has got an ally as strong as Russia. ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinzgee:

That word "Igbo" is actually driving most of you ma.d. Really m.ad!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by helinues: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
The discussion itself is controversial not just to any Secessionists but the general debate as all parties are hypocrites
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Idiko1: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinzgee:

There is no sane and true red-blooded Igbo person who would remotely support Ukraine. Anyway, there are all manners of idiocy among humans. One never can tell who is inflicted.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Idiko1: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s] There are over several hundreds of languages in Nigeria and someone is fixated about what the Igbos choose to believe. you are becoming sick but you choose not to accept. How is this supposed to be a topic of discussion. undecided

Who gives a freaking ratass about your silly Nigerian languages? The poster was writing about ethnic nationality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by ndo1: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
I'm igbo,i support russia.the rest of you nigeria are hypocrites who hail nigeria military invasion of biafra but criticize russia invasion.4uk u all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NGpatriot: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Many are ignorant anyways..
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s] There are over several hundreds of languages in Nigeria and someone is fixated about what the Igbos choose to believe. you are becoming sick but you choose not to accept. How is this supposed to be a topic of discussion. undecided
It doesn't matter how many times you cancel his write up, he made a brilliant sense; No matter how much you're pained by the truth, what you see happening in Ukraine is going to happen in Nigeria after Ukraine, that's why your impostor robot president is already panicking with comic threats.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Idiko1:

Who gives a freaking ratass about your silly Nigerian languages? The poster was writing about ethnic nationality.
[/s]

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NGpatriot: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
ndo1:
I'm igbo,i support russia.the rest of you nigeria are hypocrites who hail nigeria military invasion of biafra but criticize russia invasion.4uk u all

So, you don't support invasion in iboland, but you support the same invasion in another man's land..lol.

Your own don pass ignorance..no sense sef.

Btw, SE is Nigeria so Nigeria did not invade Nigeria.

Illiteracy is a biatch...lol

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
NLandIsHypocrit:
It doesn't matter how many times you cancel his write up, he made a brilliant sense; No matter how much you're pained by the truth, what you see happening in Ukraine is going to happen in Nigeria after Ukraine, that's why your impostor robot president is already panicking with comic threats.
[/s]

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by ndo1: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

So, you don't support invasion in iboland, but you support the same invasion in another man's land..lol.

SE is not nigeria.we never voted to be in nigeria.it was invaded by nigeria in 67.be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by tungamaje: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
OP, I really enjoyed this your piece. After understanding the real fact , I am now sympathetic to Putin, he must win. You want to decide your own destiny yourself but frown at another person who also wish to do the same.
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Iykopee(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
kollinzgee:

This war Putin will never loose,nuclear weapons is the last resort when things go south,Putin will rather end the world then loose this war,there are millions of Russians who stand with putins ideology don't let western media fool you.[/s]

Useless goat, keep twisting the story line in your foolish bid to drag the igbos into a crisis that has no semblance with the quest for Biafra.

might I remind you that the problem of Putin and Ukraine didn't start in 2014?

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NGpatriot: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
ndo1:
SE is not nigeria.we never voted to be in nigeria.it was invaded by nigeria in 67.be guided.

Is SE a country?

Illiterate rubbish..

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by ndo1: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

Is SE a country?
Illiterate rubbish..
grin
Is nigeria a country? Iti mpataka

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by AntiBMC(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emyogalanya:
I'm telling you I'm so confused. What if Ukraine was Nigeria holding those two regions down just like Biafra? What if Russia was Nigeria invading Biafra?

My point exactly.
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Muna4real(f): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is part of the reason I'm refusing to take sides. Ukraine has done evil too.
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by NGpatriot: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
ndo1:
Is nigeria a country? Iti mpataka

Back to sender...

Did you go school gan sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinzgee:

You are extremely stupid for dragging Igbo into the matter, extremely dull and ignorant...

Why didn't Russia grant Chechens their own independence from Russia? Do you know the number of ethnic minorities Russia has committed genocide on just few decades ago?

Very ignorant people that just carry around whatever an unintelligent person spews out for them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinzgee:

Putin can never use any nuclear weapon, his people would remove him and this is about humanity, Russia is wrong to attack Ukraine and I am not pro America I am just pro humanity
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emyogalanya:
lol
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by History555: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Every idiot callin lgbos. Idiots cannot make a point without attaching lgbos to it. What concerns lgbos with Russia and Ukraine. Does Russia and Ukraine citizens know where Africa is talkless of lgbo region
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Idiko1: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

What a crass of figment of imagination. When Igboland is a republic, I pray you to come for invasion. Most Nigerians tend to compare apples and oranges.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi The Only Aspirant To Be Invited To NO 10 Downing Street By UK Prime Mi / 2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri / Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.