Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,617 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. (1791 Views)

Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Nyanmiridunce: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
ndo1:
Is nigeria a country? Iti mpataka
Nigeria is a state in Cameroon. Don't mind him
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by ndo1: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Nigeria is a state in Cameroon. Don't mind him
Nigeria is a shithole.the poverty capital of the world.i rest my case.
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Nyanmiridunce: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
ndo1:
Nigeria is a shiphole.porvety capital of the world.i rest my case.
Drinkwater okoro cheesy
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Emyogalanya: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinzgee:

Did you know the cause of the war? Did you know the Genesis of the whole escalation,or you are just depending on hearsay and western media ? I stand with putin because I support whoever stands for the oppressed.

In 2014 eastern Ukraine whom are mostly ethnic Russians wanted to seccede from Ukraine because they were being marginalised by the new Regime just because they are ethnic Russians, instead of Ukrainian government to find a political solution to the whole issue they started mass genocide against ethnic Russians forcing them to take up arms against ukraine and Putin being a man who loves his people backed the separatist militia ,over 14,000 ethnic Russians died in that conflict and ethnic Ukrainians rejoiced over it.

Ukrainians are damn hypocrites! In 1991 the Soviet Union broke up without firing a single shot, ukranians were allowed to leave the Soviet Union freely without hassles now it their turn to let eastern Ukrainians go they said no it's do or die ,it's that not double standard?
The story I just narrated above how is it different from what we igbos are facing in Nigeria,our youths are being killed by the army since 2015,villages are now being burnt down by the same people who sworn to
protect lives and property,and all other Nigerians will rejoice over it,some time ago I went to a newspaper vendor around yaba to buy sports news,that was the day I knew awgu was enugu was being attacked by Nigerian army did you know an ibibio man was happy and laughing over it? That was when I knew the extent of haters igbos suffer in Nigeria .

This war Putin will never loose,nuclear weapons is the last resort when things go south,Putin will rather end the world then loose this war,there are millions of Russians who stand with putins ideology don't let western media fool you.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like
after my research, I've found out that you are the ignorant fool.
I stand 50% with Ukraine and stand 50% against them. I stand not with Russia
For a start did you know the role Russia played in the Biafra war? Pls go and do your research. Now the same Russia recognises the right to independence of two Ukrainian regions. Not truely out of love but because Ukraine wants to join NATO and EU. Suddenly they realise that the two regions are ethnic Russians. Wonderful. Why did they not stand with Biafra in 1967? Interest! And I stand against Ukraine cos I feel pained for the two regions suffering under them, just like Biafra and Nigeria. Finally I stand 100 percent with the two regions who seek independence from a tyrant government. I think by these I've cleared the positions any igboman should take. I'll have to make a thread on this
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by Luchitec(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Are you sure, you are from Igboland? You mean, you never heard of the ignoble role the defunct Soviet Union played in the massacre of thousands of innocent civilians during the Nigeria-Biafra civil war? lipsrsealed kiss
ndo1:
I'm igbo,i support russia.the rest of you nigeria are hypocrites who hail nigeria military invasion of biafra but criticize russia invasion.4uk u all
Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by grandstar(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2022
kollinzgee:

Did you know the cause of the war? Did you know the Genesis of the whole escalation,or you are just depending on hearsay and western media ? I stand with putin because I support whoever stands for the oppressed.

In 2014 eastern Ukraine whom are mostly ethnic Russians wanted to seccede from Ukraine because they were being marginalised by the new Regime just because they are ethnic Russians, instead of Ukrainian government to find a political solution to the whole issue they started mass genocide against ethnic Russians forcing them to take up arms against ukraine and Putin being a man who loves his people backed the separatist militia ,over 14,000 ethnic Russians died in that conflict and ethnic Ukrainians rejoiced over it.

Ukrainians are damn hypocrites! In 1991 the Soviet Union broke up without firing a single shot, ukranians were allowed to leave the Soviet Union freely without hassles now it their turn to let eastern Ukrainians go they said no it's do or die ,it's that not double standard?
The story I just narrated above how is it different from what we igbos are facing in Nigeria,our youths are being killed by the army since 2015,villages are now being burnt down by the same people who sworn to
protect lives and property,and all other Nigerians will rejoice over it,some time ago I went to a newspaper vendor around yaba to buy sports news,that was the day I knew awgu was enugu was being attacked by Nigerian army did you know an ibibio man was happy and laughing over it? That was when I knew the extent of haters igbos suffer in Nigeria .

This war Putin will never loose,nuclear weapons is the last resort when things go south,Putin will rather end the world then loose this war,there are millions of Russians who stand with putins ideology don't let western media fool you.

Your article here is full of so many errors and I can tell you're anti-west

This isn't pro-west or pro-Putin.

First, though Russian Ukrainians would like some autonomy, they were never seeking for outright secession. Many were happy being Ukrainians citizens.

There was also no massacre of ethnic Russians by Ukrainians. If there was, it would have been all over the news. It never happened.

All this Russia' separatist nonsense was Putin idea. In 2014, Ukraine elected an anto-Putin president and this really pissed Putin. Putin was compelled to promote "separatists" and to seize Crimea to teach Ukrainians a lesson that they should be on his good books or else...

Now, Ukraine stupidly wanted to join NATO. That was an almighty slap to Putin face and he was determined to make Ukrainians know how he felt if they were determined to go that route.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And You Support Ukraine Then You Are Ignorant. by joyandfaith: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2022
kollinzgee:

It is just like Nigeria declaring war on Benin republic because yorubas there are being marginalised by Benin government. There are always many alternatives to solve such conflicts. Russia could have imposed sanctions on Ukraine and force them to negotiate instead of war declaration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acceptance Speech: Atiku Calls For ''Those Who Left The Party'' To ''Return'' / Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video / FIVE Aggrieved PDP Governors Make Demands Too Bitter To Swallow Before Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.