Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) (50552 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Gamesmart: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dumb black monkeys with their fictionally conclusions and diagnosis.

The race with the lowest IQ on the planet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by bmdmix11: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
mass period sync
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Peteridiata1001: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
This fainting and collapses are common to younger girls during this weather (heat) so much goes on in thier body that if you don't keep them down, they get weak and tired
God will help our female children.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
There's nothing like evil spirit abeg.
Fine baby, follow me come my village..I wan show you something.like little little magic.. kiss

5 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na End of Discussion dem go see
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
go to osun river in Osun state every year they celebrate osun goddess, you see plenty of this, where i was surprised was the brazilians that came in 2019 more than 4 women brazillian came under this possession

2 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Ichabodcrane(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:
That is what is called Gjin in the North... Use to Posses so many nothern girls back then.
Tell me more pls
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Candidlady: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:
That is what is called Gjin in the North... Use to Posses so many nothern girls back then.

Till now..... Was in a vehicle from nyanya when we got to aya a girl at the back started making some funny noise

Someone said it is jinn... That she was possessed

Ijust face front mind my business
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Jake420: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ignorant skepticism is rampant in the world surely some are so certain spirituality as a whole doesn't exist yet they're giving ludicrous low- effort replies such as 'mass hysteria' now trust me I've known about mass hysteria since 2015 when Alicia keys said Nigeria had it in her song that was popular then 'We are Here' now do you think if it was mass hysteria it would just affect only those girls and not more like an entire outbreak in the school? Some even suggested these little girls are under drugs when they were practically fine before the incident and none was found in their system. What annoys me the most is those who'll use their facae of a higher intelligence to start insulting the black race as a whole, just simply pathetic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
do you know what you just smoke? No

you just smoke crack, wait a minutes!? I just smoke crack?

I just smoke crack, I just smoke crack
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
West Bank fainting epidemic

A whopping 943 Palestinian girls and women randomly fainted in the West Bank in 1983. Of course, Israel was accused of using chemical warfare on the girls. Israel, in turn, blamed the Palestinians for poisoning their own people in order to frame them. In reality, only around 20% may have breathed in something toxic, the remaining 80% we consumed by hysteria

Why only gals??

MEDIA HYPE DOES NOT HELP AT ALL, like in this case

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Johel(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
boman2014:
Some female students in a high school were reportedly attacked by an “evil spirit''.

The incident happened at DR EP Lekhela High School, Galeshwe in Kimberly, Northern Cape, on Wednesday morning, February 23, when girls apparently started acting hysterical after the first period.

About 18 girls, mostly in Grades 8 to 10, started crying, screaming, and rolling on the floor after apparently seeing a “scary creature that was making them weak”.

The girls, from different classes, reportedly started acting up after the first period. None of them could identify something that they could have eaten or drank after reports that the learners might have eaten “space cookies”.

The incident was similar to one at St Boniface High School two weeks ago where the school had to be dismissed due to disruptions.

It is believed that the same scenario happened at another high school in Galeshewe on Tuesday February 22.

At EP Lekhela, pastors were called to the school while several parents also arrived at the school upon learning about the incident. Apparently, it took one of the learners about four hours to return to her normal self.

The affected learners were sent home in the care of their parents while the school was dismissed at 11am before a representative from the Northern Cape Department of Education arrived.

One of the learners affected is in Grade 8 and expressed how shocked and drained she was after her experience. Her aunt is a traditional healer and her grandmother a prophet. She said she collapsed in the women’s toilet.

“I went to the toilet with two of my friends. I heard a powerful force shutting the door and got a shock and strong shivers. I started praying before getting out of the toilet.

When I opened the door I saw a creature passing the toilet door where I was supposed to exit. I felt weak and everything went blank," she said.

"Apparently my friends brought me to the staff room, where they found other children in the same condition. My parents were called in and already knew what to bring to comfort me, ” she said.

Her grandmother said that there was an evil spirit at the school.

The chairperson of the school governing body, Jerry Thekiso, said the school called the pastors because none of the staff were trained to deal with such situations. He said the affected learners were isolated.

"We called the parents of the affected learners directly in order for them to come to the school prepared and sent out notices to the rest of the parents.

"That way it was easier to determine which of the parents should be allowed in the isolation section.

Almost all the parents of the affected learners knew exactly how to assist their children before going home because they used their own cultures and traditional methods, ” Thekiso explained.

Religious leaders in Kimberley, including traditional practitioners, availed themselves for intervention measures and raised concerns that this trend of “evil spirits” is growing at schools.

They all shared the view that “opportunistic satanic methods” are being used on young people and children.

The Dean of the Kimberley Diocese, Father Victor Tlhole, emphasised that the department must bring prayer sessions back to schools. He said returning the school assembly back to normal was way overdue after lockdown.

He said he realised during the St Boniface incident how the children are currently lost, making way for the “devil’s activities to overpower them”

"Let us allow God back at the schools. Bring prayer back to schools. School assembly prayer is about the relationship with God, understanding yourself and who God is. The children must be encouraged from a young age that prayer should not only be practised at church but at home.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/female-students-roll-on-the-floor-crying-and-screaming-as-evil-spirit-reportedly-attacks-high-school-in-south-africa-2.html

The presence of a demon,spirit,ghost whatsoever drives shiver thru the spine,makes one act in ways never seen before.... spirituality is real power.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Kingcalls: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:

Women are prone to receive evil forces in their souls , thats y I hate when men defend them... most of these women they listen to are demons in human flesh

1 Like

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by aikyg(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Drug!!
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Farid24224(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
So true, throughout my high school days I thought all those things are superstitious but I realized it's really happening...

Alot of girls here are possessed by Jinn of all kind..I have seen alot with my eyes but the most terrifying of them all was when Safiya's head became that of a pig . Yes a pig!!

That day ehn!! Hmmm.

4 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Kingcalls: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
West Bank fainting epidemic

A whopping 943 Palestinian girls and women randomly fainted in the West Bank in 1983. Of course, Israel was accused of using chemical warfare on the girls. Israel, in turn, blamed the Palestinians for poisoning their own people in order to frame them. In reality, only around 20% may have breathed in something toxic, the remaining 80% we consumed by hysteria

MEDIA HYPE DOES NOT HELP AT ALL, like in this case

Its always Women... these demons in women skin are tge reason y marriages, morality is now the order of the day....just like the devil possessed Eve and she influenced Adam , thats the same way demons possessd women over the decades and weak men gave them authority against God's will for man.... and women are the only being created by God that challenges God , just like lucifer did

2 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by NOwazobia: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
The explanations that some have put forward now, and will be put forward later will only be opinions. Truth still hidden, until then...

Next!
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Farid24224(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
There's nothing like evil spirit abeg.

There is ooooo..
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Crafteck1: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
HIGH school
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=jaxxy post=110570933][/quote] its both gender , majority women. No patterns . its just is
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by itkbooks: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Farid24224:
So true, throughout my high school days I thought all those things are superstitious but I realized it's really happening...

Alot of girls here are possessed by Jinn of all kind..I have seen alot with my eyes but the most terrifying of them all was when Safiya's head became that of a pig . Yes a pig!!

That day ehn!! Hmmm.
shocked pig keh? Tell us more in details please.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Fine baby, follow me come my village..I wan show you something.like little little magic.. kiss

Non available biko cheesy
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
sad
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by brandsoncharlie: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Mass Hysteria , has happened before and will still happen again . And the 'monsters they claim they saw
Happens due to influence of religious and or cultural beliefs

Another thing could be the 'space cookies'
I mean look at this quote from a logical perspective
When I opened the door I saw a creature passing the toilet door where I was supposed to exit. I felt weak and everything went blank," she said

Tanganyika laughter epidemic of 1962

In what was once Tanganyika, but is now Tanzania, three girls began laughing at their boarding school and the joy was so infectious. Soon, 95 of the 159 pupils joined in. Some only laughed for a few hours, others as long as 16 days. The school had to be closed, but that didn’t stop the laughter from spreading to the next village over. Months later, another laughing outbreak occurred, this time effecting 217 people

The Blackburn Faintings

In 1965, several girls from a school in Blackburn, England, began complaining of dizziness, and many fainted. Within hours, 85 girls had to be rushed to the hospital after fainting. A year later, it was determined that a recent polio outbreak had caused mass hysteria amongst the girls of Blackburn

We are talking of some thing frightening students and you are here saying what you don't know.
The state of the students to your research are there the same?
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Evil spirit??
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by charixel: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wahala for Africa.

With all the spirispiri lvl we didn't improve.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by brandsoncharlie: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gamesmart:
Dumb black monkeys with their fictionally conclusions and diagnosis.

The race with the lowest IQ on the planet!
What does your analysis suggest?? undecided
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Non available biko cheesy
Hahahaha..ujo atula gi. cheesy
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by ajl: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
yuping:
undecided na only rubbish African evil spirit dey do, when the rest of the world are becoming rich and powerful. Shame.

Positive human characters create positive environment and positive initiatives and less antagonizing interest. This create less chaos in a society. In such environment, dark forces have less negative energy to feed on. Though still not 100% ideal society.

Compare the above to the scenario below.

Negative human characters, including injustice, corruption, extreme greed, mass killings and spilling of human blood, excessively colliding human interests. All these create chaos in a society, and because most humans are reactionary, chaos lead to more chaos. This create an enabling environment for dark forces to feed on.

If Nigeria as other African country pursue justice, and change their character by 50% positivity, a lot of things will change in the physical world around them.

4 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Yankee101: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
"Let us allow God back at the schools. Bring prayer back to schools. School assembly prayer is about the relationship with God, understanding yourself and who God is. The children must be encouraged from a young age that prayer should not only be practised at church but at home

2 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Ochelyko1: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Nor be evil sprit its pretence because of lack of sex just say ashawo syndrome.

You can see how corrupted you are! Common sense you don't have. If this happens to u or your younger sisters will you come here and say this rubbish you just dish out now?

Sometimes is not by force to comment I am highly disappointed at you.

Evil Spirit is real, Satan is real, demon's are a real thing if u have not been in a place where they do deliverance you won't understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 / ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.