Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) (50560 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:
That is what is called Gjin in the North... Use to Posses so many nothern girls back then.

When read the headline thought it would the secondary school I served only girls..
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by PoliteActivist: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

U still don't get it... do u know how many war that women manipulatively created ... Helen of Troy.... do u know most wars were set up by women after manipulating their husbands....even patience Jonathan asked Jonathan not to hand over to Buhari, imagine if he listened, war wud have broken out in the country and u all will blame men.... women use men to create war.... women are always given the soft landing when they commit ... when kill babies everyday , women are more abusive than men .....

Not true.
Boko Haram, Al Queda, and all these terrorist countries and organizations believe in TOTAL subjugation of women, yet they are the most murderous and blood thirsty. Many countries have been ruled by women, mention one that went to war while being ruled be a woman.

Currently there are 21 female heads of governments. Non goes to war. Can you imagine this girl below eager to go to war like Putin?

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by WoundedLamb: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not true.
Boko Haram, Al Queda, and all these terrorist countries and organizations believe in TOTAL subjugation of women,, yet they are the most murderous and blood thirsty. Many countries have been ruled by women, mention one that went to war while being ruled be a woman.

You're really trying with these guys. Lol
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Kingcalls: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not true.
Boko Haram, Al Queda, and all these terrorist countries and organizations believe in TOTAL subjugation of women,, yet they are the most murderous and blood thirsty. Many countries have been ruled by women, mention one that went to war while being ruled be a woman.

How many women have ruled compared to men? Even the little we know like Margaret Thatcher, that sent British troops to annihilate Argentine troops just to take over the island... and Aung San Suu Kyi of Myanmar that sent troops to kill all Muslims in her country that lead to the military coup that sent her out and got her arrested.... female leaders are not upto 1% but the little ones have created war already... imagine if they are more
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Kingcalls: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not true.
Boko Haram, Al Queda, and all these terrorist countries and organizations believe in TOTAL subjugation of women, yet they are the most murderous and blood thirsty. Many countries have been ruled by women, mention one that went to war while being ruled be a woman.

Currently there are 21 female heads of governments. Non goes to war. Can you imagine this girl below eager to go to war like Putin?

The countries they rule will still not go to war if they were ruled by men ... countries like Finland, Sweden will never go to war unless its extremely critical... was it not Hilary that was sec of state when she advised Obama to take down leaders of some Muslim countries that lead to the uprising of 2010
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You're really trying with these guys. Lol

Simply stating obvious facts, instead of letting emotions blind you
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by WoundedLamb: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Simply stating obvious facts, instead of letting emotions blind you

On se calme là !

I agree with you. I was only hailing you for taking out the time to school the guy. Wow.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by itkbooks: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Farid24224:

I don't know why most people don't believe in Jinns but here in the North, alot of incident happen every day...

It happened on a Friday morning before assembly, some of us were on the assembly ground while others were upstairs...we started hearing screams and alot of students were running downstairs...I am a very stubborn and curious dude, I always thought our girls were faking it so I decided to take a peek at what's happening...While others were running downstairs, I was doing the opposite...As I was just about mid way to the end of the stairs I saw something I have never seen before...This girl's head was not normal...It was pig-like...

I just stood there, I couldn't even bulge as she was coming through the corridor or the classes....Some students pushed me out of the way and I fell right from the staircase to the floor....it was so painful that some boys had to drag me to my feet and we all ran out of the school...Our Islamic teachers went and do their work, they usually use salt ( I don't know why)...After the incident, I found out the girl was a junior and we all continued our lives normal...Crazy isn't it?! cool
shocked Chai.... That could be scary! Thanks for sharing the story.

1 Like

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Farid24224(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
itkbooks:

o: Chai.... That could be scary! Thanks for sharing the story.

Not could....was really scary!! Was surprised I didn't crap my pants grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

The countries they rule will still not go to war if they were ruled by men ... countries like Finland, Sweden will never go to war unless its extremely critical... was it not Hilary that was sec of state when she advised Obama to take down leaders of some Muslim countries that lead to the uprising of 2010

So in your mind, being totally honest, between your mom and dad who'd advocate going to war?
Women are simply not warlike. That's their nature. Of course there are few exceptions - men-like women, who are warlike like men!

Also, you didn't address this:
Boko Haram, Al Queda, and all these terrorist countries and organizations believe in TOTAL subjugation of women,, yet they are the most murderous and blood thirsty!
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by itkbooks: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Farid24224:

Not could....was really scary!! Was surprised I didn't crap my pants grin grin
Lol... But as the girl was coming, was she screaming with that pig head face or snarling like a monster grin

I don't how some use salt though or how your Islamic clerics use it but salt is being used in some exorcism, at times it's being mixed with other ingredients.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
WoundedLamb:

On se calme là !

I agree with you. I was only hailing you for taking out the time to school the guy. Wow.

Oh, ok. Imagine being wilfully blind to a glaring fact
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Clinghton: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Paranormal season
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Farid24224(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
itkbooks:

Lol... But as the girl was coming, was she screaming with that pig head face or snarling like a monster grin

I don't how some use salt though or how your Islamic clerics use it but salt is being used in some exorcism, at times it's being mixed with other ingredients.

She was just coming...no noise..I heard they said they don't like salt, Onion..

See...there's another girl that slapped iron pole and it bend...

2 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by itkbooks: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Farid24224:

She was just coming...no noise..I heard they said they don't like salt, Onion..

See...there's another girl that slapped iron pole and it bend...
Ok...
Well, perhaps it depends on the spirit/djinn.... But rather than onion, I would say Garlic.

As for the iron bending girl, that's a kung-fu master there cheesy iron palm of shaolin grin
Imagine she slapped someone shocked
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Original Sourcerer smiley
lol

1 Like

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Farid24224(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
itkbooks:

Ok...
Well, perhaps it depends on the spirit/djinn.... But rather than onion, I would say Garlic.

As for the iron bending girl, that's a kung-fu master there cheesy iron palm of shaolin grin
Imagine she slapped someone shocked

She wanted to slap a teacher but he was lucky tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by itkbooks: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Farid24224:

She wanted to slap a teacher but he was lucky tongue
Hahaha..... Na angel help am dodge am, if not that ear go tear with the cheek bone smashed cheesy
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Farid24224(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
itkbooks:

Hahaha..... Na angel help am dodge am, if not that ear go tear with the cheek bone smashed cheesy

Even some guys do get possessed...I heard about a guy that whenever it starts, he will go straight to the female dorm and dress like a female...put on make-up and he will be gisting with everyone..But if you ever try to stop him, you are a dead man

But the guys that have jinn are always depressed and they cry all the time when they are back to their senses...
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Objesho1: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is false.

I use to have this kind of mindset before 2019 but it stopped after an encounter with the scariest event of my life

A friend of mine was in a state I refer to as 'between life and death'.After exploring different options (medically)his parent decided to go "BLACK" ..I had to go with them because the Life of my best friend is at stake...(then I didn't believe in rituals) when we got there they told us they would do a ritual on him..they said it is called IRAPADA or something...they said they will exchange his life with that of a Goat..I just laughed it off..
Long story short...I witnessed a scary event when the healthy goat I bought myself fell and died(without been beaten or slaughtered) when the baba's chanted some incantation and sprinkle water on it..my bedridden friend rose up after like 20 minute.. someone that has been bedridden for more than a year...
You can't tell me that is mass hysteria or whatever...some shit happens in this world embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by itkbooks: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Farid24224:

Even some guys do get possessed...I heard about a guy that whenever it starts, he will go straight to the female dorm and dress like a female...put on make-up and he will be gisting with everyone..But if you ever try to stop him, you are a dead man

But the guys that have jinn are always depressed and they cry all the time when they are back to their senses...
They need deliverance, undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Ese2ehi: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
donbachi:
Drug related...fear children of dis generation.

No mind them. They are calling mpuru mmiri space cookies ���
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by EternalBeing: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Decryptor(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

Women are prone to receive evil forces in their souls , thats y I hate when men defend them... most of these women they listen to are demons in human flesh

God bless you! Most men who defend them are useless SIMPs who do so because of vágina
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Decryptor(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not true.

Margaret Thatcher went to war while she was British PM.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Ochelyko1:

You can see how corrupted you are! Common sense you don't have. If this happens to u or your younger sisters will you come here and say this rubbish you just dish out now?

Sometimes is not by force to comment I am highly disappointed at you.

Evil Spirit is real, Satan is real, demon's are a real thing if u have not been in a place where they do deliverance you won't understand.
sorry I forget the people with the ashawao syndrome are your sisters and mother (ode) minister of sympathy..
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Trustwallet:

U sound so dumb nd lost!!!!
still better than everyone in your miserable family.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Ochelyko1: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:
sorry I forget the people with the ashawao syndrome are your sisters and mother (ode) minister of sympathy..

Sometimes I wonder how people see other humans being. My friend you are not supposed to be human but an evil Spirit because everything about you is Evil. Right from inside your heart to the outside is full of Evil. Someone like u will never make progress in life bcus u are Evil. Change the way u think or behave and repent from your Evil mindset and be free from this demonic possession that is affecting ur sense of reasoning.
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Sometimes I wonder how people see other humans being. My friend you are not supposed to be human but an evil Spirit because everything about you is Evil. Right from inside your heart to the outside is full of Evil. Someone like u will never make progress in life bcus u are Evil. Change the way u think or behave and repent from your Evil mindset and be free from this demonic possession that is affecting ur sense of reasoning.
I value my ftc more than the lives of your entire family..
Re: 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) by PoliteActivist: 3:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Decryptor:

Margaret Thatcher went to war while she was British PM.

You obviously missed this my post:

Women are simply not warlike. That's their nature. Of course there are few exceptions - "men-like" women, who are warlike like men! That may include Margaret Thatcher

Also, you didn't address this:
Boko Haram, Al Queda, and all these terrorist countries and organizations believe in TOTAL subjugation of women,, yet they are the most murderous and blood thirsty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV / Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.