Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,869 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) (665 Views)

Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership / Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
First of all, I want to thank Putin for pushing other countries to join Nato and I see the Nato membership increasing

I thank Putin for threatening Finland

Thank you Putin for making a brain dead Nato come back to life

Thank you Putin for pushing more countries into the arms of Nato because no country in Europe would want to be another Ukraine

Like I said and I would still maintain, Putin failed on this invasion, I am not pro America,I am pro humanity

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/russian-attack-on-ukraine-i-see.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Thanks for this.. kiss
Putin is nothing but a bully and he successfully showed the world that he is in no way different from Hitler the notorious dictator..

No one wants war..if not for the monster's selfishness he wouldn't be invading a sovereign country for no practical reason...
He is evil and will never succeed..

2 Likes

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks for this.. kiss
Putin is nothing but a bully and he successfully showed the world that he is in no way different from Hitler the notorious dictator..

No one wants war..if not for the monster's selfishness he wouldn't be invading a sovereign country for no practical reason...
He is evil and will never succeed..

Putin failed
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Putin failed
He failed himself and his people..
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He failed himself and his people..

True
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na wa oh,
Where were you when Isreal was and is still killing innocent Palestinians?
Where were you when Saudi Arabia invaded Yemen?
Where you dey wen America dey fund militants to go and destroy Syria?

Because its Russia and nt America, its now crime against Humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Na wa oh,
Where were you when Isreal was and is still killing innocent Palestinians?
Where were you when Saudi Arabia invaded Yemen?
Where you dey wen America dey fund militants to go and destroy Syria?

Because its Russia and nt America, its now crime against Humanity

Did Ukraine fire any rocket at Russia?

I do not support America, infact I called them out for war crimes in Syria ok

1 Like

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin is just paranoid. If he claims to be powerful, then he should have allowed the Ukrainians freedom of association.
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Demented Putin hope he is not terminally ill and seeking away to drag everyone down with him?
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
chubinwa:
Putin is just paranoid. If he claims to be powerful, then he should have allowed the Ukrainians freedom of association.

Yea, soviet mentality

1 Like

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:i See An Increase In Nato Membership (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
vedaxcool:
Demented Putin hope he is not terminally ill and seeking away to drag everyone down with him?

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Military And Humanitarian Aids To Ukraine / The Secret Chinese Company That Owns Everything / List Of Children Of Israeli Ministers Participating In The War With Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.