Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) (4510 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
toobusy:
Russia may seem to have more firepower and manpower in this battle,but this willpower from Ukraine soldiers and it's citizens may be the undoing of Putin and his cohorts
what silly willpower are you talking of?
Ukraine just want to perish
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Keep being deluded.

If Ukraine alone can withstand overrated Russia with no military might, I wonder what will be of Russia if NATO or USA fully deploy their armory to combat uselesssss Russia.
didn't France run from Vietnam?
Later USA ran from Vietnam

1 Like

Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
BritishNaija:
I support Ukraine But I hate propaganda. That is not a soldier but unarmed civilian trying to block russian military convoys, They all swerved to avoid him.
I swear
The headline na rubbish
The guy was drank with his dog beside him.
People were videotaping it thinking the Russian troops will run over him
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
ProJectAnatot:
Just look at the headlines and see how the West is doing everything propaganda wise to keep the war going.
That Ukrainian president is a very foolish man. You allow your country to be destroyed because of unnecessary stubbornness.
I hate it when a friend tries to use me for their own selfish benefit. The west is just using this Ukraine president as a pawn in their game. Sooner or later Ukraine is going to submit to Russia and what will they have gained from this war .

And as for the kids in the house supporting Ukraine and calling them heros hope you will not cry foul when Russia increases her intensity of blows??

The only thing I see Russia doing is trying to prevent their neighbor from joining hands with their long term foes.
I so much detest the way the West try to spin everything in their favour just to discredit others... And make themselves saints..
do you know whether the Ukraine president is CIA?
Or he is being blackmailed into fighting Russia by the USA, maybe he has lots of money in western banks.

2 Likes

Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by joyandfaith: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
ProJectAnatot:
Just look at the headlines and see how the West is doing everything propaganda wise to keep the war going.
That Ukrainian president is a very foolish man. You allow your country to be destroyed because of unnecessary stubbornness.
I hate it when a friend tries to use me for their own selfish benefit. The west is just using this Ukraine president as a pawn in their game. Sooner or later Ukraine is going to submit to Russia and what will they have gained from this war .

And as for the kids in the house supporting Ukraine and calling them heros hope you will not cry foul when Russia increases her intensity of blows??

The only thing I see Russia doing is trying to prevent their neighbor from joining hands with their long term foes.
I so much detest the way the West try to spin everything in their favour just to discredit others... And make themselves saints..

That was how Vietnamese peasants resisted USA invasion. They fought for freedom.
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by chronique(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lordsonn:
Please look at the first picture (daily mail) carefully. Ukrainians really love their country. This is lion-heart courage

This is deep....

That is a civilian. The trucks were avoiding him. Most of us have seen the videos. Why do you guys derive pleasure in spreading untrue stories?

1 Like

Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by joyandfaith: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
engrchykae:
what silly willpower are you talking of?
Ukraine just want to perish

Willpower is important in fighting and willing any war.
Soviet soldiers invaded Afghanistan and left without sucess after 10 years.
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Willpower is important in fighting and willing any war.
Soviet soldiers invaded Afghanistan and left without sucess after 10 years.
is that why USA ran away from Vietnam and Mogadishu?
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by joyandfaith: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
engrchykae:
is that why USA ran away from Vietnam and Mogadishu?
Yes. Unless it would lead to useless victory
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by Kelvin3476: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
EKONGKING:
is it not apparent that western media has become propaganda tool. If any body believe this stupid nonsense will also believe JOHN RAMBO single handedly defeated U.S.S.R in Afghanistan.

Read online news from China,India and gulf news websites ,there are far more balanced and giving correct reports on the ground.

Russian forces are only a couple of kilometres from Ukraine presidential palace . The entire war will be over in 1 week .

Black people use your god given brain and do research instead of believing only the western media.
I know it's a propaganda because Russia isn't doing what they said they are
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stop sounding like a rapist. What do you want them to do? Lie down and be killed? At least show compassion to the infants and and helpless aged people in Ukraine. I understand that you have deep hate for your fellow but be neutral or be quiet if you have no heart
DoggoneDogg:
If Ukraine is this badass, why are they crying on social media and evacuating to Poland??

Continue posting irrelevant things while your people are dying in droves.

Meanwhile, the US & NATO that are giving you "encouragement" on social media are in their peaceful countries while you are dying.

By next week, we will know how this changes the fact that you have been destroyed.
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Yes. Unless it would lead to useless victory
I believe the victory over Saddam and Gaddafi are "useful victories"
The two countries are now practicing "American democracy"
I don't know why people don't see
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by Merisbankie(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
If Ukraine is this badass, why are they crying on social media and evacuating to Poland??

Meanwhile, the US & NATO that are giving you "encouragement" on social media are in their peaceful countries while you are dying.

By next week, we will know how this changes the fact that you have been destroyed.
How can one man take seven armoured tanks I SMELL LIES

1 Like

Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Not everybody is a coward like u the expect. Putin is mad.
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by EKONGKING: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Kelvin3476:

I know it's a propaganda because Russia isn't doing what they said they are

Who cares about Russia .
Iam against western propaganda
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by compton11(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Waiting for this Islamic apologist to wail and cry as usual.

What is going to hit Russia in few days even idiotic Russia and uselesssss Putin will not believe their eyes.

They never envisaged or believe that Ukraine will give them bloody nose like this. Russia is just an empty barrel with no single power or military power. Uselesssss country with coward leader.
what has Islam has to do with this now?
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by peppermint7(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

you don change mouth
I think say you talk in 1 day before
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by Alexgeneration(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Keep being deluded.

If Ukraine alone can withstand overrated Russia with no military might, I wonder what will be of Russia if NATO or USA fully deploy their armory to combat uselesssss Russia.
Ukraine withstand Russia?

Please, stop watching CCN or BBC.
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by Alexgeneration(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Stop sounding like a rapist. What do you want them to do? Lie down and be killed? At least show compassion to the infants and and helpless aged people in Ukraine. I understand that you have deep hate for your fellow but be neutral or be quiet if you have no heart
You don't tell anyone what to comment on this forum. Ukraine will fight and lose,and life will go on. We have a fight going on in Ethiopia but Africans will prefer to listen to propaganda from the west and ignore their dying kins in Ethiopia.

FOOLZ
Re: One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) by KingdomlessKing: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Was he trying to engage the tanks in boxing duel cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Average South African / South Africans Killing Somalis / Russia Captures 3 More Territories In Ukraine As Fierce Battle Rages In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.