Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks (1031 Views)

US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Karemarealty288(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
BREAKING NEWS from unknown: Ukrainian citizens destroy 2 Russian tanks molotov cocktails(Petrol, Gasoline) in Kiev. They are using the guerrilla war tactics to counter russian army in their capital. Salute your courage✊ #Ukraine #RussiaUkraineWar https:///QLVTOruNsC

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by ExAngel007(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
I really don't appreciate war. But I think the Ukrainian citizens just made my day...

Drop It Like It's Hot" (Snoop Dogg)

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Karemarealty288(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
This photo brought tears to my eyes. Two young Ukrainian children sending off soldiers to fight the Russians. The kids holding hands, the girl holds a stuffed animal, the boy (her brother?) salutes. Look what he has on his back. This picture speaks a thousand words.
#ukraine https:///k8hY3MDVBG

This amazing Ukrainian Soldier blows himself up to destroy a bridge to prevent Russian tanks from advancing! He is just one of the heroes who should be recognized.

#Ukraine #UkraineRussia #RussiaUkraineWar #UkraineUnderAttack https:///BPkHYG8r5K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by MadamVanessa(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
shocked

I will continue to say that Putin and Russians who is supporting this madness don't know what will befall them in few days to come.

Russia is just a piece of overrated,overhyped coward country. No military might at all, but they make so much mouth.

Putin is just uselesssss.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Russia may have underestimated Ukraine willpower and tha could be their undoing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Now I think Nigeria military is 10x better than these weaklings called Russia..men this made me smile.. wink

Where are the Putin nairaland puppet especially that kid Doggonedogg haha..they are dealing and embarrassing Putin..
This is a shame on Russia..so all the fuse was just mere talks from Russia..haha.. grin
Look how civilians are destroying them.. imagine NATO involve itself in this fight..well I still stand by my word.. Putin will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
*Spits * on all Putin nairaland puppet.. undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by BKayy: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Since the start of the war have any of you ignoramuses seen the number of Ukrainian casualties? This is the power of propaganda. If Ukraine was winning, Russia won't be at their capital.

Did any of you care to show concern to your fellow African (Somalia) that was bombed by USA last night? This particular paragraph is for the busy body above me

Slaves

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
BKayy:
Since the start of the war have any of you ignoramuses seen the number of Ukrainian casualties?

Did any of you care to show concern to your fellow African (Somalia) that was bombed by USA last night?

Slaves
They are defending their nation.. Russia is the aggressor here and Ukraine is dealing with them...is it not a shame? grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by bigpriik: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
BKayy:
Since the start of the war have any of you ignoramuses seen the number of Ukrainian casualties?

It is only Russian casualties we are hearing on the media.. Ukrainians no dey die them be anwuanwu like Nigeria army no dey die against Esn. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Karlovych: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
embarassed Good move from Ukrainian citizens, they are showing immense bravery unlike a certain group that fled to Benin Republic when their nation was invaded.
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
See as dem the mock Ukraine for Nairaland.
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by BKayy: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They are defending their nation.. Russia is the aggressor here and Ukraine is dealing with them...is it not a shame? grin
An aggressor that is putting out a smoke that might result to a wild flame for the younger generation due to one man's (Ukraine president) myopic stupidity?

How well do you know about this invasion?
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
BKayy:

An aggressor that is putting out a smoke that might result to a wild flame for the younger generation due to one man's (Ukraine president) myopic stupidity?

How well do you know about this invasion?
You are crying.... cheesy
Stop crying pls..your tears won't give Russia a free pass..
cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by BKayy: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
bigpriik:

It is only Russian casualties we are hearing on the media.. Ukrainians no dey die them be anwuanwu grin cheesy
Hapụ ndị mgbu na ndị na amarọ ka ya bụ ife si bido.

All of them are being herded by goats by Western media. The same West that is holding them both men and women by their respective balls (that's if women have balls, but I don't care as far as you know what I mean).
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Justiceleague1: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Unknown gunmen
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by BKayy: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are crying.... cheesy
Stop crying pls..your tears won't give Russia a free pass..
cheesy
The biggest issue to Ukraine is not even Russia but her citizens.

When the West published the case of street fighting in the Capital during the invasion, did they tell you the people that were fighting?

It is Ukrainians sympathetic to Russia/old Soviet Union Versus the misguided Ukrainian who are now becoming the minority.
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Seems Ukraine is wining on Nairaland and Twitter.
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
BKayy:

The biggest issue to Ukraine is not even Russia but her citizens.

When the West published the case of street fighting in the Capital during the invasion, did they tell you the people that were fighting?

It is Ukrainians sympathetic to Russia/old Soviet Union Versus the misguided Ukrainian who are now becoming the minority.
This your tears is really hot..cute little cry baby..keep crying while Ukraine keep proving Putin and you puppets wrong.. grin
Bring your tears on pls.. wink kiss
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by BKayy: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This your tears is really hot..cute little cry baby..keep crying while Ukraine keep proving Putin and you puppets wrong.. grin
Bring your tears on pls.. wink kiss
Thanks for accepting that you know nothing about the conflict but commenting for commenting sake.

You used to comment up and down on the conflict but now you are short of "fingers"

No need indulging you further. Next time don't rush into the direction your oppressor points at
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
BKayy:

Thanks for accepting that you know nothing about the conflict but commenting for commenting sake.

You used to comment up and down on the conflict but now you are short of "fingers"

No need indulging you further. Next time don't rush into the direction your oppressor points at
Now you are still crying..more tears boy..keep bleating while I keep tormenting you with my comment.. cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by BKayy: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now you are still crying..more tears boy..keep bleating while I keep tormenting you with my comment.. cheesy
***Childish
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
BKayy:

***Childish
I thought you wasn't gonna respond kiddo.. cheesy
Petty boy clowning around here..boy slide off or keep crying on my mention.. wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Some people are just funny.The Ukraine president just allowed his country to be used as a pawn in a game. Why didn't he concentrate in making his country economic hub instead of the useless military might he was being deceived into. Those feeling they are courageous are most funny. Almost all your military capabilities was brought down within 48hours and you are still making mouth.You are now forcing civilians to take up arm via ban from leaving the country to fight. It is just like when a motivational speaker (America) is telling a dog all you need is courage ,that you can fight a lion.Even with nato thing which we know that without America nato is nothing that a direct confrontation with Russia is not going to be easy for both parties.You should no be deceived that China and India is not supporting Russia.America is equally fighting China for economic might and India on ict might.
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Karemarealty288(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Most powerful image today: The bravest women in the world right now are in #Kyiv. Mothers and Daughters, sisters and friends - united in the fight for their country and its freedom. Their strength will ultimately be Putins defeat. #Ukraine https:///bAny4BlgBC

Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Whazar(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
BKayy:
Since the start of the war have any of you ignoramuses seen the number of Ukrainian casualties? This is the power of propaganda. If Ukraine was winning, Russia won't be at their capital.

Did any of you care to show concern to your fellow African (Somalia) that was bombed by USA last night? This particular paragraph is for the busy body above me

Slaves
You people keep screaming propaganda
Post your own propaganda make we see

Dem show u pic from the war front you still say sh*t
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Kelvin3476: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I will continue to say that Putin and Russians who is supporting this madness don't know what will befall them in few days to come.

Russia is just a piece of overrated,overhyped coward country. No military might at all, but they make so much mouth.

Putin is just uselesssss.
They beg other countries for help
Re: BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks by Karemarealty288(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
I know @Vitaliy_Klychko, the Mayor of Kyiv. He will fight as bravely for Ukraine as he did in the ring. https:///wIuPbiqjTP

(1) (Reply)

Are The People On Nairaland Supporting Russia Invasion Of Ukraine Real Or Bots ? / Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West / US Threatens Russia With ‘catastrophic Consequences’ If It Nukes Ukraine, ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.