Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West (1040 Views)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Teaser4(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Attempts to sow discord in Russia have failed, the Russian president has said

Russia is ready to engage in peace negotiations with Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin has said on Thursday, warning that those who reject such prospects should realize that prolonging the ongoing conflict would only make such talks more difficult.

We do not refuse negotiating peace, but those who refuse should know that the further they refuse, the more difficult it will be to negotiate,” Putin said, issuing a warning to those who might think Russia has already exhausted its capabilities amid the conflict.

We hear today that they want us to be defeated on the battlefield. Well, what can I say? Let them try. We haven’t even really started anything yet.“ - President Putin

Putin also said that the West appears to actually be willing to “fight until the last Ukrainian,” which he said is a “tragedy” for the Ukrainian people.

The president blamed the ongoing conflict on the US-led NATO, stressing that Russia’s consistent efforts to create a fair international security system have been jeopardized.

“The initiatives to work together on missile defense have been rejected, warnings about the unacceptability of NATO expansion, especially at the expense of the former Soviet republics have been ignored,” Putin said.

If the West’s goal was to provoke a conflict between Russia and Ukraine, it has evidently succeeded in that, Putin admitted. On the strategic level, however, the West already lost when Moscow launched its military operation in Ukraine, Putin stated

They should have realized that they had already lost from the very beginning of our special military operation, because its beginning also means the beginning of a complete breakdown of the American world order. “ - President Putin

The president added that the ongoing breakdown “cannot be stopped.

Source: Rt news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Hanibbal(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
My Daddy has spoken. We will show them pepper

22 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Nyascobar1414: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
New world Order in the mud...

Putin is a real man..
Devoid of emotions..

The kinda man ah wanna become.

20 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by ken6488(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Russia is playing the west well

18 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
How could he have started anything when he knows the real enemy is the US using willing protégé. Why do you think they used a lot of very old Soviet armaments of the 50-70s era? Why do you think a nation with a standing army of 900k and reserves of 2m only sent 150k corps to war? What’s going on in Ukraine isn’t a full blown war, it’s just an operation.m, even the west is wary of Russia declaring total war on Ukraine.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by useni1: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Putin baba! The greatest man that ever lived. Mother Russia saved the world against Nazism in the past and will save us again in present times against amerikkanazi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Tonypen247(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Putin... grin grin
A name that rings fear

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
I really don't like the role Europe and the United State played in this conflict, it is common sense ,no one would allow a threat close to it's border. Unfortunately they know Ukraine President is young and inexperience , so they sold him a dumb tale, "you can hide inside the bunker and we provide safety for you and your family, you do be a hero", but they never told him Ukraine and Russia are families with lot of cultural ties. I know you might think President Putin is all aggressive and acting Macho , but the reality is that he has to protect the security and interest of Russia and it's citizens. President Zelensky look Cameroon is a small boy to Nigeria we can level them over and over again, but when there was a border dispute , we sat down and we negotiate, because we see them as our neighbor and the good book says love your neighbor as yourself, in your case you jettison your neighbor to go seek protection and advice from familiar strangers, whose motive or interest you have no idea.... Please retrace your step so Abrahamovic can have Chelsea back and I can continue been a fan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Pearl002: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Warning?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by okeysoninv: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Putin isafool and braggart, west are mines ahead of him. they used Ukraine as bait to catch thisidiot. the goal was to drag Russia till the exhaust themselves. there by depleting their own weapons. by the time main war with NATO starts Russia will be handicap. Putin have sense and stop this unnecessary war the main war is ahead. modern weapons are expensive if old Soviet weapons finishes how will you face NATO countries plus their allies

1 Like

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Hanibbal(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
Putin isafool and braggart, west are mines ahead of him. they used Ukraine as bait to catch thisidiot. the goal was to drag Russia till the exhaust themselves. there by depleting their own weapons. by the time main war with NATO starts Russia will be handicap. Putin have sense and stop this unnecessary war the main war is ahead. modern weapons are expensive if old Soviet weapons finishes how will you face NATO countries plus their allies

Lolss grin

5 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Teaser4(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
Putin isafool and braggart, west are mines “miles” ahead of him. they used Ukraine as bait to catch thisidiot. the goal was to drag Russia till the exhaust themselves. there by depleting their own weapons. by the time main war with NATO starts Russia will be handicap. Putin have sense and stop this unnecessary war the main war is ahead. modern weapons are expensive if old Soviet weapons finishes how will you face NATO countries plus their allies
you’ll be alright, ASUU go call off their strike someday.

19 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Teaser4(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
I just did a quick scan on SKYNEWS and FOxNEWS front pages, there’s no news about the Ukraine/Russia crisis, i bet they already ran out of propagandas.

The other day Skynews was reporting how significant the “snake island” Is, the same island wey Russia evacuated out of good will, some ukroops soldiers went their for a quick photoshoot session for their masters, only to collect missiles, eventually some of em perished. I don laugh taya, it’s true that Russia never start yet cos if Russia unleash hell on Ukraine, there will be nothing left to rebuild.

Gradually, the WEST don dey forget Ukraine small small, most of em don dey get internal problems, Uk, USA, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Bulgaria and so on…. I’m looking forward to winter season, I really can’t wait.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by TheFreeOne: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
When a real man talks those discerning enough listens. The era of unipolar world order is gone for good, thanks to Russia for ushering in the new bipolar world.

Unfortunately current european leaders aren't smart enough to realise they are gradually losing the sovereignty of their countries to the US who's been playing them like ping-pong in proxy war against Russia.

And the manipulative comedian .elensky in his eagerness to do the bidding of his masters placed his country and people in harms way cos of promises and failed sanctions against Russia that has backfired across Europe.

UK Bojo is out despite his braggacio on ukraine war, so who's next? Coming months will tell and winter is coming too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by DerrickzB: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Teaser4:
I just did a quick scan on SKYNEWS and FOxNEWS front pages, there’s no news about the Ukraine/Russia crisis, i bet they already ran out of propagandas.

The other day Skynews was reporting how significant the “snake island” Is, the same island wey Russia evacuated out of good will, some ukroops soldiers went their for a quick photoshoot session for their masters, only to collect missiles, eventually some of em perished. I don laugh taya, it’s true that Russia never start yet cos if Russia unleash hell on Ukraine, there will be nothing left to rebuild.

Gradually, the WEST don dey forget Ukraine small small, most of em don dey get internal problems, Uk, USA, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Bulgaria and so on…. I’m looking forward to winter season, I really can’t wait.

Hehehehehe!! Oboy I don laugh taya!!! U say them go do photoshoot Na so then collect missile!! Kikikikiki!!! Chooo, nothing Boris Johnson no go see for house of common!!

9 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by okeysoninv: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheFreeOne:
When a real man talks those discerning enough listens. The era of unipolar world order is gone for good, thanks to Russia for ushering in the new bipolar world.

Unfortunately current european leaders aren't smart enough to realise they are gradually losing the sovereignty of their countries to the US who's been playing them like ping-pong in proxy war against Russia.

And the manipulative comedian .elensky in his eagerness to do the bidding of his masters placed his country and people in harms way cos of promises and failed sanctions against Russia that has backfired across Europe.

UK Bojo is out despite his braggacio on ukraine war, so who's next? Coming months will tell and winter is coming too
bunch of Putin bots are here spilling lies. Russia that was missile chased out of snake island you are claiming left by goodwill. your dirt Russians lost $1b worths of equipment and 100s of troops in the same snake island. yesterday armed force of ukraine went to snake island and Mount Ukrainian flags at the island and no one was killed even though ur dirty Russians tries to sabotage their mission. the mission was successful.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by okeysoninv: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Teaser4:
you’ll be alright, ASUU go call off their strike someday.
Putin urchin, you're supposed to be in your Mama's kitchen washing plates.who brought you to international affairs.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by ken6488(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
actually you are missing important points

1. Russia used less than half of it strength

As we speak Russia main troops has returned home

Remain separatists/Chechen etc

Why? They are being save for the main war against nato

Russia Is ready

10 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by ken6488(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Teaser4:

they where wiped while taking pic’s for propaganda

Even USA will abandon Ukraine

7 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by ken6488(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
bunch of Putin bots are here spilling lies. Russia that was missile chased out of snake island you are claiming left by goodwill. your dirt Russians lost $1b worths of equipment and 100s of troops in the same snake island. yesterday armed force of ukraine went to snake island and Mount Ukrainian flags at the island and no one was killed even though ur dirty Russians tries to sabotage their mission. the mission was successful.
you have zero shame 100s troops,

Mount flag

Look at the Rubish you post

No need to argue with you are fully brainwashed

5 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by ken6488(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
Putin urchin, you're supposed to be in your Mama's kitchen washing plates.who brought you to international affairs.
can’t you argue without insults

That’s why they banned most ok your accounts Kevin, igjofam

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Putin does not bluff.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by okeysoninv: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2022
ken6488:
actually you are missing important points

1. Russia used less than half of it strength

As we speak Russia main troops has returned home

Remain separatists/Chechen etc

Why? They are being save for the main war against nato

Russia Is ready
your a really clown ,half of separatist militias is dead. how many chechens are not even up to 10k, initial man power of separatists were 5k, remaining 2.5k. total number of Russia forces are 150k. Putin propaganda has eaten alot of you.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by okeysoninv: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2022
ken6488:
can’t you argue without insults

That’s why they banned most ok your accounts Kevin, igjofam
shut it , you didn't saw were he was throwing tantrum at me.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by ken6488(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
your a really clown ,half of separatist militias is dead. how many chechens are not even up to 10k, initial man power of separatists were 5k, remaining 2.5k. total number of Russia forces are 150k. Putin propaganda has eaten alot of you.
So how many region are currently taken by Russia

Oops Ukraine just re claimed snake island cheesy
Clown

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by techWriter3: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by ariesbull: 4:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Teaser4:
Attempts to sow discord in Russia have failed, the Russian president has said

Russia is ready to engage in peace negotiations with Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin has said on Thursday, warning that those who reject such prospects should realize that prolonging the ongoing conflict would only make such talks more difficult.

We do not refuse negotiating peace, but those who refuse should know that the further they refuse, the more difficult it will be to negotiate,” Putin said, issuing a warning to those who might think Russia has already exhausted its capabilities amid the conflict.

We hear today that they want us to be defeated on the battlefield. Well, what can I say? Let them try. We haven’t even really started anything yet.“ - President Putin

Putin also said that the West appears to actually be willing to “fight until the last Ukrainian,” which he said is a “tragedy” for the Ukrainian people.

The president blamed the ongoing conflict on the US-led NATO, stressing that Russia’s consistent efforts to create a fair international security system have been jeopardized.

“The initiatives to work together on missile defense have been rejected, warnings about the unacceptability of NATO expansion, especially at the expense of the former Soviet republics have been ignored,” Putin said.

If the West’s goal was to provoke a conflict between Russia and Ukraine, it has evidently succeeded in that, Putin admitted. On the strategic level, however, the West already lost when Moscow launched its military operation in Ukraine, Putin stated

They should have realized that they had already lost from the very beginning of our special military operation, because its beginning also means the beginning of a complete breakdown of the American world order. “ - President Putin

The president added that the ongoing breakdown “cannot be stopped.

Source: Rt news
Putin is my role model

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by useni1: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Go update new post. Them don run that Shinzo Abe 404. Though he pretended to be in between but all of them must die this year.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Firstcitizen: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2022
redseason:
How could he have started anything when he knows the real enemy is the US using willing protégé. Why do you think they used a lot of very old Soviet armaments of the 50-70s era? Why do you think a nation with a standing army of 900k and reserves of 2m only sent 150k corps to war? What’s going on in Ukraine isn’t a full blown war, it’s just an operation.m, even the west is wary of Russia declaring total war on Ukraine.

You forgot to add that most of the 150k troops are mercenaries, troops from Donbas and Chechian fighters. Not the standing army or reserves. Ukraine is conscripting over 60's and the disabled. Zelensky is living in a fools paradise. Russia warned before the conflict that Ukraine might cease to be a state. I see that happening as it will be in an over 20 year conflict that cuts it away from the sea completely and prevents it from joining NATO or the EU until Zelensky is overthrown by his generals.

They actually haven't declared war yet.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Kingsley10000: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Hanibbal:
My Daddy has spoken. We will show them pepper

Western slaves here will soon attack you grin

4 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by DerrickzB: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Daddy G.O don prophesy, we believe his words!! Hallelujah grin

Western slaves will soon commit s.uicide!!

Even the mods that usually push anti-Russian propaganda has gone quiet!! Abeg I no talk anything before I chop ban!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Teaser4(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
simpleton!!!, click that moniker, I’m your father …. Your data go soon finish…. M0ron

Fvck off my mention kiddo!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Amazing Things About William Ruto, Kenya’s President Elect / Join Nigerian Pan-african Group In A Solidarity March For Freedom Of West Papua! / 2015 Social Progress Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.