Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service (3119 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It / 5 Terrible Things You Should Avoid When Using The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
TheOldGods:

Boy just shut up. Check my first post I attacked wese90 for his late replies etc. I don't have time to chat with you, I don't think you're matured enough in reasoning, because if you were you wouldn't still be talking when everyone on this group is against you. A reasonable fellow would have left, you asked him to delete your number, yet you come back here to make a stupid post. When he sold you the iPhone 11pro you didn't create a post to praise his services, but you came here to complain about nothing which were even apologized in WhatsApp for his late replies. Infact I take back my first comment. You're a kid and not yet fit to chat with adults. I wish you success in your life, unfortunately you won't be able to deal with wese90 again on this nairaland forum, because of your stupidity. Have a nice day.

Ur stupidity is all over u... For me to tel him to delete ma number shows I don't ever want his service again.... U that is fit to talk shows maturity in ur write up..... Fool

3 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Smartgeek:
It's OK. Let's just move on. No need dwelling on what has already been addressed at both ends.

Thanks boss
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Sosqui: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
I think you are the one that have issues. I am 100% sure. Please go and fix your problem. Wese90 is one of the nicest, humble, sacrificial Nigerian you can ever meet. Happy Sunday!!
BoboKush:
It's crazy how people recommend someone so proud and full of himself

You are paying not like a free product

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

And person here go recommend someone that offer lame service as such

How you people manage to cope with people that do trash amaze me...

Done couple of smooth transactions with people here outside here so I know what I'm saying
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by LogicBomb8: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
wese90:

I never told him I have the item

He was here to complain, I no even understand

I got to see this thread while checking trending for Russia war

If wese90 go dex chek tread abt russian war den whom am i nt to....by the way 4get dat guy na freedom of mumu him dey exercise
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Emisco1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
BoboKush:

Ur stupidity is all over u... For me to tel him to delete ma number shows I don't ever want his service again.... U that is fit to talk shows maturity in ur write up..... Fool
you don't want his service but yet create a thread. why not call him out on a mini thread or call him rather.

Wese90 don take his correction part. on his status,his now looking for who to help him in handling is business. you da here da shout up and down...
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Kunja2: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
BoboKush:

Its actually close to a week..... I got iPhone 11 Pro from him..... If I had block nt block him would av shown u screenshot

Since I got that from him and i needed cord n a budget airpod which I stated

It's nt like someone is begging u to sell to them everybody is busy..... I can show u call, WhatsApp call n all

But after u delay someone n u said u av been busy ur reply was get it somewhere.... Na like that them dey treat customer?
I get your point. Pele

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by ikombe: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
BoboKush:

That was not ur response

What u said was go else where after u delayed for a week

Which was very wrong of u... I also av customers I don't talk to them anyhow..... I needed to tell u to delete my number to avoid such encounter

Very mumu talk

grin grin grin grin

Now that you said he should delete your number wese will not make it again

Nonsense thing

Mtchew
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
ikombe:

Very mumu talk

grin grin grin grin

Now that you said he should delete your number wese will not make it again

Nonsense thing

Mtchew

Now that he said i shld get it elsewhere shey I Wil not see m buy again....

Nonsense u

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Elpibe:
Guy you get problem no be small o , how person go dey think like this , you wey dey find Airpod of 20k still dey get mind dey insult person.

U get comprehensive issue.... Solve ur problem first

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Emisco1:
you don't want his service but yet create a thread. why not call him out on a mini thread or call him rather.

Wese90 don take his correction part. on his status,his now looking for who to help him in handling is business. you da here da shout up and down...

If u read to understand... U Wil see where I stated msg where not replied... Calls was nt returned.... Una must Sha comment nonsense

Read digest message then think before u reply
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sosqui:
I think you are the one that have issues. I am 100% sure. Please go and fix your problem. Wese90 is one of the nicest, humble, sacrificial Nigerian you can ever meet. Happy Sunday!!

Fixed
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by gmacnoms(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Vawulence was here. Make everybody just drink water and rest

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Look at this fool its now obvious you really cant contain your stupidity. Every one on this thread is condeming your act of insolence you still have the audacity to quote me, i dont blame your egoistic foolishness but seun who gave you the previlage to create a thread without pending an approval nonsense

You are the fool here..... And learn to spell right oh shey u wey no fit read to understand Na u wan type wel afi previlage Na.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by LogicBomb8: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2022
BoboKush:

You are the fool here..... And learn to spell right oh shey u wey no fit read to understand Na u wan type wel afi previlage Na.... Smh

Even the pidgen you can't even spell...is there anything you can do?
Go f^ck yourself and getoff my mention
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by eyeses: 2:23am On Feb 28, 2022
gmacnoms:
Vawulence was here. Make everybody just drink water and rest
aswear, this na just wetin dey, abeg I wan Hera beta music with my TECNO phone, I no get energy for all these wahala
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 3:49am On Feb 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Even the pidgen you can't even spell...is there anything you can do?
Go f^ck yourself and getoff my mention

U r improving now.... Good boy Romeo good boy
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by ikombe: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
BoboKush:

Now that he said i shld get it elsewhere shey I Wil not see m buy again....

Nonsense u
You should have just got it somewhere else than coming online to get your 3 days fame and going back to be a nobody.
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
ikombe:
You should have just got it somewhere else than coming online to get your 3 days fame and going back to be a nobody.

If u av sense, you as a seller u ought to keep to ur words n nt been rude to ur customer.. but ur head is empty.... U got the attention u wanted.... Go back to hole where u come from

3 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by dragnet: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4)

A One Million Naira Phone Or A One Million Naira Laptop / Airtel's 4GB For N1,500 Promo Resumed / You Have Actually Been Charging Your Smartphone The Wrong Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.