Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? (1533 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / How Much Is Required To Set Up Bet9ja Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by RadioMOUTH(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please nairalanders, I just need help now.
I'm in desperate need of something to do and get daily returns... I have 1million naira now which I want to invest in bet9ja.. I don't know if it will be enough or any better business idea please
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Guy check another means...not enough.... you will need Back up funds too for betting.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by RadioMOUTH(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deffjam:
Guy check another means...not enough.... you will need Back up funds too for betting.

Will 1.5 million be enough for this?
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
RadioMOUTH:

Will 1.5 million be enough for this?
........see that business no be business when go quickly blow....if you get wicked super agent... sorry for you.

Modified
Am not talking about the financial aspect sef.....am just talking about the outcome of the business.

But if you have a mad location...... good luck.
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Faber(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deffjam:
........see that business no be business when go quickly blow....if you get wicked super agent... sorry for you.

Pure lies..why scare him. Wetin concern Super Agent with his weekly commissions. Except for any contributions between agents for the welfare of agents within that area, Super agents got nothing to do with agent. Fund yourself and they will not exist in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Faber(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
RadioMOUTH:
I'm in desperate need of something to do and get daily returns... I have 1million naira now which I want to invest in bet9ja.. I don't know if it will be enough or any better business idea please

It depends on the location. Cost of renting a shop, getting account from SA..outside these, 1million is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Emmajn1: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
RadioMOUTH:
even 300k is enough...dont let them scare u off. they are greedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Faber:

Pure lies..why scare him. Wetin concern Super Agent with his weekly commissions. Except for any contributions between agents for the welfare of agents within that area, Super agents got nothing to do with agent. Fund yourself and they will not exist in your life.
lol......I even dey inside bet9ja like this.......see to win customers no easy.

Bet9ja don already cast.......2 betting shop dey my area but I don already get where I dey use to........that why I say e go take time before him stand.

Just so you know,my formal boss is the super agent in my state.
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emmajn1:
even 300k is enough...dont let them scare u off. they are greedy.
are you into the business??

To begin with, the super agent might refuse to even grant him license...you think na 100 something?? To register.
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Emmajn1: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deffjam:
are you into the business??

To begin with, the super agent might refuse to even grant him license...you think na 100 something?? To register.
common shut up. u guys are greedy...nothing concerns super agent with the approval of your location. OP dont mind these people discouraging you. 1m can open 3 bet shops for you. Depending on how big you want the shop to.be and how many TVs and system you want to run the biz with.
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emmajn1:
common shut up. u guys are greedy...nothing concerns super agent with the approval of your location. OP dont mind these people discouraging you. 1m can open 3 bet shops for you. Depending on how big you want the shop to.be and how many TVs and system you want to run the biz with.
am a student.....not a business man....there is nothing to be greedy about.
In my state now, there is no space for you to open bet9ja again... everywhere is choked up...the last person that open got his own closed because the distance is not far from another.

I have worked in betting sector before.....

When I say you need enough cash,

They are for various reasons.... imagine someone to win 5 million,where you want see cash give am.......the money is only in your bet9ja stock......
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Faber(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deffjam:
lol......I even dey inside bet9ja like this.......see to win customers no easy.

Bet9ja don already cast.......2 betting shop dey my area but I don already get where I dey use to........that why I say e go take time before him stand.

Just so you know,my formal boss is the super agent in my state.

You don't know anything about bet9ja. Your former Boss is a Super Agent, me I am a Bet9ja agent with shops in two different states. I know Super Agents in Abia, Rivers State, Abuja, Edo and Enugu states. So calm down

Nothing cast Bet9ja, just that their odds is small and sportyBet, Melbet and co are taking over some online punters. But the average guy on the street plays Bet9ja virtual. Also many are not ready for the stress of opening online accounts with aforementioned betting companies, so say they lock people's accounts when they win huge amount of money.

Bet9ja still rules the street in Nigeria. The hardship of this regime have turned many guys to gamblers. Even some pastors I day book games send give them.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Faber:

You don't know anything about bet9ja. Your former Boss is a Super Agent, me I am a Bet9ja agent with shops in two different states. I know Super Agents in Abia, Rivers State, Abuja, Edo and Enugu states. So calm down

Nothing cast Bet9ja, just that their odds is small and sportyBet, Melbet and co are taking over some online punters. But the average guy on the street plays Bet9ja virtual. Also many are not ready for the stress of opening online accounts with aforementioned betting companies, so say they lock people's accounts when they win huge amount of money.

Bet9ja still rules the street in Nigeria. The hardship of this regime have turned many guys to gamblers. Even some pastors I day book games send give them.
ok Sir....
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Springboot: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
I don't know about now but I think it's a profitable business, in 2019, I had to lend a former classmate who just lost his job 900k to start the bet9ja business in Festac even tho I was against anything betting at the time, he promised to pay in one year but he refunded my money in less than 7 months with additional 100k which I rejected because I didn't ask for any interest.

Basically I think the location will determine the cost and viability.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Springboot:
I don't know about now but I think it's a profitable business, in 2019, I had to lend a former classmate who just lost his job 900k to start the bet9ja business in Festac even tho I was against anything betting at the time, he promised to pay in one year but he refunded my money in less than 7 months with additional 100k which I rejected because I didn't ask for any interest.

Good luck.
I just dey look all of them when say 1m go run am....... everybody just wqn talk.........nice input sir.

1 Like

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Deffjam: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Springboot:

Good luck.
cc

Radiomouth emmajn1

1 Like

Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Seyi2730: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don’t think 1m can do
Cos now bet9ja is everywhere even to set up a shop now it hard only u can buy an existing location and that so expensive
Most esp Lagos nd ogun state u can only buy location nd that takes lot of money
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by gabazin080(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Seyi2730:
I don’t think 1m can do
Cos now bet9ja is everywhere even to set up a shop now it hard only u can buy an existing location and that so expensive
u have anyone that wants to sell?
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Seyi2730: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes depending on where state nd lga u want it
But there is one at ogun state currently
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Madawaki01(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2022
Seyi2730:
Yes depending on where state nd lga u want it
But there is one at ogun state currently
what is the average cost of buying a shop pls?
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Midex88(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Desperados(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2022
Seyi2730:
I don’t think 1m can do

bro, 1million go run am well

it just depends on the size wey u wan tak start
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Desperados(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2022
Deffjam:
I just dey look all of them when say 1m go run am....... everybody just wqn talk.........nice input sir.

Guy leave dat talk. U just be lik who dey talk wetin he nor knw about.

1st question: how much bet9ja dey collect as registration fee from agent?

2nd question: wetin be the bizness between who get store and person wey win 5million for he store?

Answer these questions first befor i go conclude...
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by seanwilliam(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Faber:

bro, I’m about to go into the business, I one try am with 1m ,
Is it still lucrative?
In a good location, on average, how much I fit dey make monthly after cost implications?
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Faber(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
seanwilliam:
bro, I’m about to go into the business, I one try am with 1m ,
Is it still lucrative?
In a good location, on average, how much I fit dey make monthly after cost implications?
Still lucrative. Where is your location
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by seanwilliam(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Faber:

Still lucrative. Where is your location
Ibadan , on average how much can I make monthly ?
I’m yet to get a shop though
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Faber(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
seanwilliam:

Ibadan , on average how much can I make monthly ?
I’m yet to get a shop though

150k up
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by seanwilliam(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Faber:

150k up
Not that bad.
Please I do I set it up?
I heard that I can’t do that without agent approval and all that. I’m willing to pay for your time if you don’t mind
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Faber(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
seanwilliam:

Not that bad.
Please I do I set it up?
I heard that I can’t do that without agent approval and all that. I’m willing to pay for your time if you don’t mind

Ok, I will guide you
Re: Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? by Glead(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Óga! I need your help I have over I000 in my account but if I want to place bet online it will says insufficient fund (you don't have enough fund to place this bet) but it indicate my money on my account.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bureau Of Exchange at Cotonou / Intercontinental Bank Increases Minimum Balance For Savings Account / Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.