Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety (55006 Views)

Passengers Scamper For Safety As Fire Break Out At Lagos Airport / Fire At Utako Motor Park In Abuja; Passengers, Drivers Scamper For Safety / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by NGpatriot: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
They ran away from the useless and good for nothing Nigeria, now they need the flag of the same good for nothing Nigeria to stay alive...

No place like home.

I love Nigeria my darling country.

God Bless Nigeria... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnyHI67Hf2s
https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1497571692117299201?t=6cCBgEXBrcTRdFZTRp-qfg&s=19

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by TechTack: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Why did they wait till this long? The whole world knew this would go down as far back as December last year

127 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by ChiefSosa(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
NGpatriot:
They ran away from the useless and good for nothing Nigeria, now they need the flag of the same good for nothing Nigeria to stay alive...

No place like home.

Firstly this is war time, not a time for lame jokes, and it's somewhat obvious you're angry cause you don't have the available means to leave Nigeria, so you're mad at those that are able to. Were you thinking buhari's 30k per month will take you out of Nigeria?
Secondly, those folks are displaying the flag as a means of identifying themselves as foreigners, and it should also be a slap to the face of the Nigerian government.
Why? Because we've been getting hints of this ongoing war for several months now; a sensible and proactive government would have made plans to evacuate its citizens in case of situations like this, after all it's their duty and that's why we have the Minister of foreign affairs. Other countries are already evacuating their citizens and even giving the citizens relief materials that will last for months. But it's obvious this present Nigerian government is useless, they have no tangible plans to evacuate, provide shelter or even relief materials for the citizens(Nigerians). Smh

513 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by DispatcherLagos: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
A wise man will rather die in Ukraine than live in Nigeria

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
May Allah keep them safe. I don't think evacuation will be easy for the FG presently.

I am sure Baba Buhari as a caring father he will look for a diplomatic means to bring them home unhurt.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by DropsMic(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Shame on Nigeria's government.. A very big shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by bestpunterever: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
May God Save them �

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op even your presidiot is spending retirement in Niger republic.

Failed almajiric republic!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by bestpunterever: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
May God save them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by cherishmichael: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
thank you my brother, you are wise indeed, i thought is only me that is against the post.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by ayubaski: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Who wan die there should die there

DispatcherLagos:

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
I beg carry me go Ukraine
With free visa I don't mind fighting for them

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Jimasun: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let's see if Biafran people will use their flag

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by laiperi: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
The same soul that should have died fighting to better their home.

May the wasted soul Rest In Peace where they make no difference.

DispatcherLagos:

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by ChiefSosa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
laiperi:

Those that died fighting to better their home(Nigeria), what did they gain? The soldiers and other security officials that risk their lives day and night to fight Boko haram and other insecurities in Nigeria, what did they gain? Are they not being owed salaries/pensions for months and even years? Are you not aware that some of them are homeless and even begging to survive?? Does that not show that the labors of our past heroes is in vain? When they die, do their families get compensated with good money or jobs? What tangible thing have they gained from the Nigerian government??
I can confidently assure you that the Ukrainian government will reward any Nigerian(s) that picks up arms to defend Ukraine in a time like this. Even if they die in this battle, the Ukrainian government will make sure to extend certain benefits to their families back home. The Ukrainian government will even take care of them waaaaaaay better than the Nigerian government will ever do. What they will benefit from the Ukrainian government in a day, I'm sure the Nigerian government will not give them in a decade.
We wish them safety anywhere they are, either in Nigeria or Ukraine.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by DispatcherLagos: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
laiperi:

we all know what became of victims of lekki toll gate.
Bro leave matta for Mathias.
I wish I fit find my way to Ukraine even amidst this war.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by angelEmade: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Firstly, this is war time, not a time for lame jokes and it's somewhat obvious you're angry cause you don't have the available means to leave Nigeria, so you're mad at those that are able to.
Secondly, those folks are displaying the flag as a means of identifying themselves as foreigners and it should also be a slap to the face of the Nigerian government. Why? We've been getting hints of this ongoing war for several months now; a sensible and proactive government would have made plans to evacuate its citizens in case of situations like this, after all it's their duty and that's why we have the Minister of foreign affairs. Other countries are already evacuating their citizens. But, it's obvious this present government is useless, they have no tangible plans to evacuate, provide shelter or even relief for its citizens(Nigerians).
Seriously are you even replying the slowpoke
Most of these nairalanders making jest of estranged countrymen in Ukrain are doing it out of envy and jealousy. When you are made and you suffer a set back people rejoice as they see it as some sort of consolation for their own terrible state. If given the option, majority of these people would not mind travelling to Ukrain at this point in time.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by cocolacec(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
I beg carry me go Ukraine
With free visa I don't mind fighting for them
Contact the Ukraine embassy in Abuja.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Wazobia2216: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

No place like home.

So the flag will stop them from getting injured in a general attack

Why e be say many of una no dey use Una brain

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Where are those animals calling Nigeria a shit hole

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by ChiefSosa(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
madridguy:
May Allah keep them safe. I don't think evacuation will be easy for the FG presently.

I am sure Baba Buhari as a caring father he will look for a diplomatic means to bring them home unhurt.
What about the Nigerians that were attacked and slaughtered in South Africa, what did Baba Buhari the caring father do? Till date Nigerians are still being attacked there and other countries, what has Baba Buhari done so far? Even the ones that get attacked in Nigeria, what did buhari do?
Enemyofpeace:
Op you’re jealous and in sifia pains simply because you do not have the opportunity nor the money to travel out. Envy and jealousy kee you there!
Lol, no mind the OP. E pain am die. That guy go cry for church today.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Idiko1: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
What good should displaying the useless Nigerian flag do for them?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by ChiefSosa(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

So the flag will stop them from getting injured in a general attack

Why e be say many of una no dey use Una brain
No mind am. Maybe he thinks the Nigerian flag is the modern day biblical blood of the lamb that the Israelites used to paint their doors during the Egyptian plague.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by NGpatriot: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Firstly, this is war time, not a time for lame jokes and it's somewhat obvious you're angry cause you don't have the available means to leave Nigeria, so you're mad at those that are able to.
Secondly, those folks are displaying the flag as a means of identifying themselves as foreigners and it should also be a slap to the face of the Nigerian government. Why? We've been getting hints of this ongoing war for several months now; a sensible and proactive government would have made plans to evacuate its citizens in case of situations like this, after all it's their duty and that's why we have the Minister of foreign affairs. Other countries are already evacuating their citizens. But, it's obvious this present government is useless, they have no tangible plans to evacuate, provide shelter or even relief for its citizens(Nigerians). Smh

Stop babbling, show us 1 single country that evacuated the citizens out of Ukraine.

Love your country peace or war instead of rubbishing your country every day, abandon your country instead of fighting to make it better, but after a small problem where you japa to, you start crying and begging the same country you abandon to rescue you? If Nigeria is so useless then why are you begging the useless country to rescue you..?

You don't pick and choose when to love and abandon your country, you are all users and unpatriotic anti-Nigerian elements. You don't care or give a shitt@ about Nigeria.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by NGpatriot: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
laiperi:

The unpatriotic losers love to have and eat their cake too.

A bunch of hypocrites.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Nyanmiridunce: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wonder won't end soon.

So all these ipob Ukraine branch dumped Biafra flag only to start waiving the 'zoo' flag? The jokes is on them all. Why dem no waived their Biafra flags na and see if they would be allow to cross. cheesy

Nonsense and chest beaters. Na mouth dem sabi make.

Watch them come with a twisted analysis now.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Wazobia2216: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

Your badly formatted brain should have asked them why they need the flags or waving the Nigerian flag.
Your factory reset brain should have told you to explain in your needless thread instead of ranting!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by NGpatriot: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Wonder won't end soon.

So all these ipob Ukraine branch dumped Biafra flag only to start waiving the 'zoo' flag? The jokes is on them all. Why dem no waived their Biafra flags na and see if they would be allow to cross. cheesy

Nonsense and chest beaters. Na mouth dem sabi make.

Watch them come with a twisted analysis now.

The ZOO flag is precious and golden after all..

grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Wazobia2216: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
madridguy:

The way he has been doing here in Nigeria grin grin

Some of you are just funny! Eye service no go kee una undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by ChiefSosa(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

Stop babbling, show us 1 single country that evacuated the citizens out of Ukraine.

Love your country peace or war instead of rubbishing your country every day, abandon your country instead of fighting to make it better, but after a small problem where you japa to, you start crying and begging the same country you abandon to rescue you? If Nigeria is so useless then why are you begging the useless country to rescue you..?

You don't pick and choose when to love and abandon your country, you are all users and unpatriotic anti-Nigerian elements. You don't care or give a shitt@ about Nigeria.

Countries like Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Albania, etc have been evacuating their citizens since last week. The citizens that have not been evacuated are being looked after, they're provided with shelter and basic necessities like food and fuel that would last them for months. How many has Buhari rescued? What necessity has he provided for the Nigerians there or even the Nigerians in Nigeria?
If Nigeria is so useless then why are you begging the useless country to rescue you..?
The citizens don't have to beg the Nigerian government to rescue them, it is basically the duty of the Nigerian government or any other country's government to look after the citizens. It is shameful to say that citizens of a country are begging the government to perform their basic duties, same duties they pay tax for. Abi did buhari not promise to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians?
In addition, not all Nigerians that left Nigeria are trying to Japa. Some left for work, education, marriage, etc
you are all users and unpatriotic anti-Nigerian elements
Lmao, you make me laugh. What is there to be patriotic about? Tell me ONE thing you can brag of as a Nigerian. What aspect of the country's welfare/sector can you brag of, is it the messed up economic sector, the president that is always taking medical leave in ANOTHER country, the messed up security sector, the poverty, health sector, the devalued naira, or what exactly can you brag about as a Nigerian? I want to be patriotic, oya tell me ONE thing I should be patriotic about?
Modify:
I made this comment since yesterday, still yet you've not come up with one thing to brag about as a Nigerian. Smh!
Lastly, I criticized this present Nigerian government, i did not insult the country(Nigeria).

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by FreeStuffsNG: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
God bless Nigeria for Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See How "Stan" The Robot Is Parking Cars At France’s Lyon Airport / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.