Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? (1501 Views)

El-rufai: Obasanjo’s Second Term Was Nigeria’s Most Successful Period Economical / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' / Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Goodmarlian: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin grin
Na that time you go know say nothing like Nigerian by heart.
and helinues our so called Patriots go first Japa to Benin,omenkalives and udele1 will side with the enemy don't be surprised,these people that betrayed their own tribe for 30k will surely side with the enemy against their so called beloved country if good cash is involved.

We all know which tribe will first Japa to Benin and Togo as refugees even before the war starts they will never participate in the war I no wan call names... grin grin
We know which tribe will stay neutral and wish Nigeria looses the war I no wan call name.. grin

Las Las na middle belters and hausa go fight the war, fulani will lead them and they will follow their masters lead and since the country is already divided by tribalism,we all know what the result of the war will be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by DropsMic(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goodmarlian:
grin grin
Na that time you go know say nothing no Nigerian by heart.
and helinues our so called Patriots go first Japa to Benin,omenkalives and udele1 will side with the enemy don't be surprised,these people that betrayed their own tribe for 30k will surely side with the enemy against their so called beloved country if good cash is involved.

We all know which tribe will first Japa to Benin and Togo as refugees even before the war starts they will never participate in the war I no wan call names... grin grin
We know which tribe will stay neutral and wish Nigeria looses the war I no wan call name.. grin

Las Las na middle belters and hausa go fight the war, fulani will lead them and they will follow their masters lead and since the country is already divided by tribalism,we all know what the result of the war will be.

Well.. Nobody hatea Nigeria more than our leaders. So yeah, our leaders would be the first to leave the country

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by helinues: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na me go first japa.. I go dey read the updates for news.. grin

Btw, even for the fact that we are the big brother in Africa, we no dey trespass so no cause for an alarm

1 Like

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Goodmarlian: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

Btw, even for the fact that we are the big brother in Africa, we no dey trespass so no cause for an alarm

I no talk am?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by helinues: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goodmarlian:

I no talk am?

I have been defending Nigeria all this while, you people should be able to resist as the defending is now your turn.. grin cheesy
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by ayubaski: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
I will passionately defend my country

1 Like

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Goldbw122(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
We will not fight back that is one great thing about us, we always keep quiet when things are hot and uncomfortable, and we know how to keep things calm when things are hot.. see the care of Lagos shootout and the recent robberying.. and even yahoo that is going on, things are still going on quietly.
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by FaceTanke: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Our pastors, alfas, babalawos and prophets will pray for us

Nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Goodmarlian: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
ayubaski:
I will passionately defend my country

Oga stop lying joor one helicopter u see go just melt you passion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Goodmarlian: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
FaceTanke:
Our pastors, alfas, babalawos and prophets will pray for us

Nothing go happen

You don forget say our pastors get private jets to fly out and babalawo and Alfa fit teleport.

3 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by FaceTanke: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goodmarlian:

You don forget say our pastors get private jets to fly out and babalawo and Alfa fit teleport.

shocked
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

grin

Lol!!!
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
If it a just war I we carry weapon and fight but if it politics war I nor go join anything
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
It will be the shortest war in history. 30 seconds and the war will be over with Nigeria blown into extinction

6 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by helinues: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
It will be the shortest war in history. 30 seconds and the war will be over with Nigeria blown into extinction

That would depend on the country attacking us
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by DCatt: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
If it's to recognize the secessionists and help hunt down bandits, kidnappers and ritualist, they are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by ayubaski: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Everyone no be like you

Goodmarlian:

Oga stop lying joor one helicopter u see go just melt you passion.
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by BSsniffer: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Not necessarily fighting for nigeria but for Yorubaland within nigeria....

1 Like

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by dayoscape: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
E go bad
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Ecos(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin Even before Russia make announcement, everybody go don jakpa finish. Na only goats, monkeys on the trees and cow Russians fighters go come meet here! They think we don't have sense grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by vastolord4(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin Even before Russia make announcement, everybody go don jakpa finish. Na only goats, monkeys on the trees and cow Russians fighters go come meet here! They think we don't have sense grin grin

Even stones and sand.. u no go see remain

1 Like

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by princemillla(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Truly only those who have taste the enormous dividend will know what's worth dying for. As for me ......before them press the missile launchers button I don dey cotonu
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by SeunNotOwner: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Besides Egypt no country has the capacity to invade Nigeria.

The only possibility is Nigeria bullying Cameroon to release ambazonia
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by ambale(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
At the rate at which people display their myopicness online, I think I will support the government to regulate the online space.

We joke too much in this part of the world and that's why we have never found a common ground on any issue In time past

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by kollinzgee(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
ambale:
At the rate at which people display their myopicness online, I think I will support the government to regulate the online space.

We joke too much in this part of the world and that's why we have never found a common ground on any issue In time past

Oga be calming down.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by gidgiddy: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2022
If Nigeria is invaded, it will be game over as both the Nigerian Military and most of its Citizens will not want to die for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by IGBOSON1: 12:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by Emyogalanya: 4:19am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

I have been defending Nigeria all this while, you people should be able to resist as the defending is now your turn.. grin cheesy
I thought you were the defending champion?
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? by ambale(m): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2022
kollinzgee:

Oga be calming down.. undecided

You need to grow up, in as much as it is good to cruise, but let nation building come with utmost seriousness, or you think by despising other tribe that's the way you will build a strong and resilient nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wife Using Nigeria Airforce Jet For Husband's Campaigns / Picture And Video From Peter Obi Rally In Benue State Today / Singer Brymo: Igbo Not Ripe For Nigerian Presidency, Can’t Be Trusted With Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.