Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

For God So Loved The World � - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For God So Loved The World � (317 Views)

For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... / For God So Loved The World / Why Is God So Good To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For God So Loved The World � by niel63(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

When I tried to check the original meaning of these words, I was marvelled.

Don't misjudge me, if I have to challenge or ask questions about what I already know, it means I want a different answer.

cry
Re: For God So Loved The World � by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2022
What does God need a son for?

How did He birth the son?

Who is God's wife?

If God truly loved the world then the world won't be condemned from the sins of the first man!

One who punishes the sins of somebody till the fourth generation isn't fair nor just!
Re: For God So Loved The World � by GreatAxeMan: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2022
God sent His Word in the form of a human being, in order for His message to be properly preached in the way that an ordinary prophet could never do.

Because the Word of God became a Human Being, this Word is the Son of God according to prophecy and not biological reproduction.

Our God is a righteous judge who seeks what is best for the sinner by calling the sinner to repentance from his sin.

He is not like allah,b the god of the followers of the illiterate child rapist prophet who actually encourages his followers to live a life of sin.

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Who is God's wife?

If God truly loved the world then the world won't be condemned from the sins of the first man!

One who punishes the sins of somebody till the fourth generation isn't fair nor just!
Re: For God So Loved The World � by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who is God's wife?

Same Also:

What does allah needs virgins for in jannah?

How was Muhammad circumcised?

Who circumcised Muhammad?

If allah truly loved Muhammad he won't have allowed his body rotted for three days before he was buried

One who allowed the body of Muhammad rotted for three days do you think he can save you?

1 Like

Re: For God So Loved The World � by NNTR: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
My dear beloved AntiChristian Muslim brother friend, God needs the body of a human being who is lawfully and legally living on earth in order to to succesffily carry out His plan of salvation redemption and reconciliation back to Himself, God

AntiChristian:
It was done through the power of the Holy Spirit

AntiChristian:
Who is God's wife?
God has no wife, but if you want to go up notch, then the church is God's wife.

AntiChristian:
The first man, Adam is the template, that serves as the model for other human beings to copy. We all, as human beings, are archetypes of Adam and Eve, so whatever, fault, defect, glitch, irregularity, crookedness or flaw found in Adam & Eve will cascade and be inherited by us

AntiChristian:
You didnt know that's science, meaning that genetic defect(s) and/or abnormality, takes four generation or 160 years to filter or cancel out

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: For God So Loved The World � by advocatejare(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who is God's wife?

What does the Quran say about the conception of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: For God So Loved The World � by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
niel63:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

When I tried to check the original meaning of these words, I was marvelled.

Don't misjudge me, if I have to challenge or ask questions about what I already know, it means I want a different answer.

cry

But you asked no question so how can you get an answer not to talk of a different answer.
Re: For God So Loved The World � by niel63(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

But you asked no question so how can you get an answer not to talk of a different answer.

Ah... my question is actually embedded in the bold words. They all have meaning and definitions in the dictionary. Now, with what I've been taught about conception and what I know about the conception of the son of God... someone even answered here that it was done through the power of the Holy spirit... and I'm like really?

Do I do away with the literal meaning of those words? As it contradicts the teachings that was received at an early stage of life.

I'm a Christian and I love Muslims (lol, I actually went to a Muslim school for 6yrs too) and recently I've had the privilege of knowing some traditionalists... not just one.
And in truth, like seriously, none of us brings up religion or talk down on the other person's religion. However, we make jest of ourselves following the happenings of the world BUT not to talk down or insult our true beliefs because it works for us. I pray and I know God answers.

But if I am to question many things we've been taught, you'd see that it stylishly instills a form of fellow-feeling, not to truly love others, rather those within the same group as we are.

That's bring me to this.
Good people are just good. Not influenced by religion, tribe or ethnicity.
Re: For God So Loved The World � by orisa37: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
God is perfect. The Lord Jesus is The Consideration for our ACCEPTANCE INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
Re: For God So Loved The World � by Dtruthspeaker: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
niel63:

Ah... my question is actually embedded in the bold words. They all have meaning and definitions in the dictionary

...Do I do away with the literal meaning of those words? As it contradicts the teachings that was received at an early stage of life.

And herein lies one of the problems with reading the Bible. The information contained therein are not read for the purposes of linguistic value (which is what the dictionary is about), but for Good Real Living Value.(Practical Value).

Eg "Chike loves the world in linguistic view it would cause problems for many questions will arise because, the world is not a person, like Vera or Rita, therefore, what does it mean? For example.

And sorting out of the intention of the Writer becomes a task.

And Nigerians do not like tasks.

So therefore, when you read the Bible and you do not immediately get its information, you land on the immediate conclusion you see and abandon the probe.

niel63:

Now, with what I've been taught about conception and what I know about the conception of the son of God... someone even answered here that it was done through the power of the Holy spirit... and I'm like really?

To give further light I would have answered you by asking is it impossible for Mr. Toyoda to put a Camry in a Camry?

Have you seen that rich man's hatch which had an exact replica car inside it, in the same design?

Does the creator of the yatch need to have sex with the yatch to make it pregnant with a car?

Or did the creator of matryoshka dolls have sex with his dolls to make them pregnant with children?

The simplest explanation is Fear Your Creator, there is Nothing He Can Not Do on you His creation.

niel63:

But if I am to question many things we've been taught, you'd see that it stylishly instills a form of fellow-feeling, not to truly love others, rather those within the same group as we are.

But you have not heard this, "The righteous hate the wicked, and the wicked hate the righteous" Proverbs 29: 27.

Thieves hate honest people and honest people hate thieves; Liars befriend liars and Hate people who speak only the Truth; people who love good things hate people who love bad things and people who love bad things hate those who love good things.

Therefore, there will always be a division which I call rapture.

niel63:

That's bring me to this.
Good people are just good. Not influenced by religion, tribe or ethnicity.

This is a Lie! No one can regularly do good things if he does not have a standard and guide of measurement of what is good and evil.

And this is where he must fall into one of the regular practices of devotion aka religion.
Re: For God So Loved The World � by niel63(m): 5:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And herein lies one of the problems with reading the Bible. The information contained therein are not read for the purposes of linguistic value (which is what the dictionary is about), but for Good Real Living Value.(Practical Value).

Eg "Chike loves the world in linguistic view it would cause problems for many questions will arise because, the world is not a person, like Vera or Rita, therefore, what does it mean? For example.

And sorting out of the intention of the Writer becomes a task.

And Nigerians do not like tasks.

So therefore, when you read the Bible and you do not immediately get its information, you land on the immediate conclusion you see and abandon the probe.

To give further light I would have answered you by asking is it impossible for Mr. Toyoda to put a Camry in a Camry?

Have you seen that rich man's hatch which had an exact replica car inside it, in the same design?

Does the creator of the yatch need to have sex with the yatch to make it pregnant with a car?

Or did the creator of matryoshka dolls have sex with his dolls to make them pregnant with children?

The simplest explanation is Fear Your Creator, there is Nothing He Can Not Do on you His creation.

But you have not heard this, "The righteous hate the wicked, and the wicked hate the righteous" Proverbs 29: 27.

Thieves hate honest people and honest people hate thieves; Liars befriend liars and Hate people who speak only the Truth; people who love good things hate people who love bad things and people who love bad things hate those who love good things.

Therefore, there will always be a division which I call rapture.

This is a Lie! No one can regularly do good things if he does not have a standard and guide of measurement of what is good and evil.

And this is where he must fall into one of the regular practices of devotion aka religion.

Ok. wink

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Anointing / How Many Parents Teach Their Children The Right Path? / Question That Even Oyedepo Cant Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.