Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Is God So Good To Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God So Good To Me? (375 Views)

For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... / For God So Loved The World � / Do You Know God Is A Very Stubborn God So Are His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is God So Good To Me? by Beosten(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by Roycemadeit(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
There is no coincidence, and nothing happens "by accident.” Each event and adventure is called to your Self by your Self in order that you might create and experience Who You Really Are.

God is in the sadness and the laughter, in the bitter and the sweet. There is a divine purpose behind everything—and therefore a divine presence in everything.

Although, we have been raised to believe that good and bad do exist; that right and wrong are opposed; that some things are not okay, not alright, not acceptable in the sight of God. But, I tell you everything is "acceptable” in the sight of God, for how can God not accept that which is? To reject a thing is to deny that it exists. To say that it is not okay is to say that it is not a part
of God—and that is impossible..

Finally, nothing happens without God. If God isn't there or if he has forsaken you, it means God is limited.
In everything know God is with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by AroOkigbo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Test of faith. Na only you forsake yourself. May God keep the little one.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by sholay2011(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
The Lord is your strength sir. Tough times don't last, tough people do. May your daughter be healed in Jesus name. God understands how and why He allows this but there is nothing impossible for Him to also do.

Heb 4 :16: Please approach boldly the throne of grace, that you may obtain mercy and find grace to help in your time of need.
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by Nephilim: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pray the prayer of faith! Its well with your daughter..
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Beosten:
My wife delivered our first baby through CS on January 6th. Baby has been on oxygen therapy since January 9th. She's not satisfactorily responding to treatment. I have been borrowing money to buy oxygen and there is nowhere to turn to again.

My wife is a perfect example of "Jesus' mother" and I'm a pastor. My wife now weeps 24/7.

Why did God forsake me?

Wow, op it is well, there is no situation the Almighty God can not turn around. I feel your pain, but relax, God is still able. I will recommend you click on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god

The God of Elijah works miracles online through the link.
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Joy comes in the morning!
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by Vintax(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Your new born baby receives divine intervention now in Jesus name,i decree her healed now
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by Beosten(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Vintax:
Your new born baby receives divine intervention now in Jesus name,i decree her healed now

Amen
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by Lovelash: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Beloved, God has not forsaken you because He will and can never forsake you, Isaiah 49:14_16.Hold on to Him and don't give up on Him. Remember He is the one that gave you that child ., keep on trusting Him for her life. That child shall be made perfectly healed and whole in Jesus name. If prayers seems not to work turn to thanksgiving. We are with you in prayers. Love lash.
Re: Why Is God So Good To Me? by Beosten(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Lovelash:
Beloved, God has not forsaken you because He will and can never forsake you, Isaiah 49:14_16.Hold on to Him and don't give up on Him. Remember He is the one that gave you that child ., keep on trusting Him for her life. That child shall be made perfectly healed and whole in Jesus name. If prayers seems not to work turn to thanksgiving. We are with you in prayers. Love lash.

Thank you sir for the prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Download Anointing To See By Bishop David Oyedepo / Does Jesus Live According To His Own Words? / Bishop Isaac Idahosa To Publish Five Books He Authored During Covid-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.