Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Urgent Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help! (176 Views)

Can I Link UBA Africard To Paypal Pls Urgent Help. / Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster / Urgent Help On How To Make Popcorn On A Commercial Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help! by gale2626: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please what are the easiest means to receive payment from Ghana into my Nigeria bank account or any online means?
Re: Urgent Help! by Zidoh(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
gale2626:
Please what are the easiest means to receive payment from Ghana into my Nigeria bank account or any online means?
If the person have Skrill or Neteller account tell him to deposit with his or her debit card and send you the Skrill to exchange and the exchanger will credit your bank account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Do Affiliate Marketing WITHOUT A Website In NIGERIA 2022 / Kimberly Clark Opens A Manufacturing Facility In Lagos / Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.