Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags (1847 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano / All Dongle Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by privaze: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
Becareful the way you go about distributing numbers o
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by snowdrops(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
What type of dongle is this? And whats source for this news?

1 Like

Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by Sensicut(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2011
Guy.are u pay tv agent leave dongle people alone.that is there bussiness.fta 4 life and stop creating another thread
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by agitator: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2011
privaze:

Becareful the way you go about distributing numbers o

are you sure you are not one of the socalled gurus angry angry angry whatever you say or do dongle will not stop angry angry angry angry bad belle people angry angry where is that our rebel commander when you need him to give us order to shoot to kill. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by versace400(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2011
agitator:

are you sure you are not one of the socalled gurus angry angry angry whatever you say or do dongle will not stop angry angry angry angry bad belle people angry angry where is that our rebel commander when you need him to give us order to shoot to kill. angry angry angry angry angry
very funny.Just becareful with it
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by Pidzo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Agitator
These people will always do their best to spread fear. That's why I called them 'Prophets of Doom'. Why is it that they discourage the D thing when they have it in their homes? Hypocrites. Is it the first time that someone is arrested because of such gadgets? We will not be the first ones to have the D gadget, our GURUS have them. Some of them are also agents of service providers so be careful. They might try to prove a point by arranging for an arrest of someone. Guys, take care. cool cool
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by agitator: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^ thank you, but C02 where is the C -in- C?
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by Pidzo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Agitator
Can you please say it in private at sheeggitsee@dunflimblag.mailexpire.com
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by atoje(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
Na wa o. Firstly Who order d arest, what is there offence. As far as am concerning there is no criminal offence in dat. Dstv and other pay tv shld go and do there research very wel to block there loop hole. I even heard they are try 2 pay d manufacturers of d dongle so dat they can stop it but i dont knw how true it is.
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by freshp(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
atoje:

, . . . I even heard they are try 2 pay d manufacturers of d dongle so dat they can stop it but i dont knw how true it is.
Try as they might they cant erase the writing on the wall.

Sign of the times if you might ask me. . . grin grin
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by privaze: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
Some of you are so stupid 2 de u can't reason b4 u talk. Do you think dat i'm mad or sometin? I came 2 advice u 2 b careful while sellin dis stuff n all i get is insult. Don't worry u wil understand me soon. African man mentality! Rubbish!
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by Olsojay(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
If u need dongle halla me dont need to waste ur time to alaba
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by agitator: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
Olsojay:

If u need dongle halla me dont need to waste your time to alaba

so how do we halla u na?
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by Olsojay(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2011
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by ultrasat(m): 1:23am On Jun 30, 2011
What will the police charge them for?
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by ultrasat(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2011
Just God my own consignment yesterday!, All those who has got their own from me are enjoying it wella! Call to grap you own too! 08039560388
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by frubic: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2011
pls i need this dongle stuff badly @olsojay the rest hola me & lets talk here is my email: frubicy2k@yahoo.com
Re: 9 Dongle Sellers Arrested In Lags by TOWNJUJU: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
Olsojay:

If u need dongle halla me dont need to waste your time to alaba
olsolay where is my aac software for my daarsat decoder? Im still waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Srt 4329 Dongle / How To Troubleshoot And Setup Dreambox Satellite Decoder / Gotv Subscription Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.