Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border (20932 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Originalsly: 3:39am On Feb 27, 2022
remsonik:

We blacks gives them more regards and respect than our own people here but we experience the opposite of it in their lands.

We allow foreigners to treat us like second class citizens in our own land so I don't see why we are surprised or be complaining about how we are treated in their land.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by planetx: 3:53am On Feb 27, 2022
I am always happy when those bloody racist Indians are treated like niggas by the same white people they like to copy.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Born2Breed(f): 3:57am On Feb 27, 2022
These are the countries Africans are supporting. SMH.

Those African countries who voted against Russia in the security council instead of abstaining are mugus.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by CheapWebsite1: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Help them o Lord
Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by planetx: 3:59am On Feb 27, 2022
tamdun:
Shebi Russians are the bad guy?
America keep hiding under nato alliance to build camp around Russia, why can't they accept Mexico, Cuba, and other South American countries, why must it be countries around Russia?
Ukraine joining NATO is a none starter. Look at the long border they shared with Russia, no Russian leader will allow this even if it is not Putin. We will be in a nuclear war before Russia allow this idiots to totally encircle it. There is a reason Sweden and Finland to the North have not joined NATO. I am sure Putin was angry about Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania joining while sharing border with Russia, but Ukraine was a red line that Russia will go nuclear if needed to prevent.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 27, 2022
remsonik:
Ha eleyi le die o. Their citizens they need to save too and all blacks in the land. That's how the whites here are draining us in our stupidity. We blacks gives them more regards and respect than our own people here but we experience the opposite of it in their lands.

Stop using 'we'

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by planetx: 4:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Born2Breed:
These are the countries Africans are supporting. SMH.

Those African countries who voted against Russia in the security council instead of abstaining are mugus.
They are afraid of offending their colonial masters.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by dasparrow: 4:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Europeans no send Africans message. This is why I have never understood those of you who worship them and treat them like gods when they come to Nigeria while they treat you like crap when you come to theirs. Una go learn the hard way. A time will come when Europe will no longer be safe for Africans. That time is coming. Mark my words. Fix your country, you people refused. See am now.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by darediamond(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2022
dasparrow:
Europeans no send Africans message. This is why I have never understood those of you who worship them and treat them like gods when they come to Nigeria while they treat you like crap when you come to theirs. Una go learn the hard way. A time will come when Europe will no longer be safe for Africans. That time is coming. Mark my words. Fix your country, you people refused. See am now.
That time is already Here with this near face-to-face confrontation of Russia.

I for one refuse to join my yield to the call of a relative in UK because of the interpretation of the hand writing on the wall which I decode perfectly well as far back as 2010 about the Likelihood of WAR in Europe.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by JaskanFactor: 4:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Its no secret that Nazism is strong in Ukraine, this is stated in one oof Russian reasons of going to disarm Ukraine.

Many of the Nazi Gangs that supported Hitler live on in Ukraine as active social groups and soldiers for hire.

There is an American current affairs professor who once stated that, what actually happened in Rwanda was Ukrainian mercenaries sent in to do what happened, that the people in Rwanda did not kill each other, but that is was soldiers from eastern Europe, Ukraine was mentioned.
A local French radio station couple that tried to alert the world to this , they were killed too, those were white French nationals in Rwanda.

So apart from the well known strong racism in eastern Europe Ukraine is a special case, cause it has strong Nazi routes.

At the start of Covid too, racism sky rocketed in Europe , as people showed their true colours.

What am trying to tell you is this, whilst you are hoping racism will reduce, best to prepare for the danger it repents cause at every point they keep showing black people that ANYTHNG CAN HAPPEN TO US ANYTIME.

So its up to you to realise on the planet of yellow people and their cousins we are on our own, home alone.

Thats is why it is nothing short of share madness to see a people in so much danger, and can still be messing around with luxury goods showing off to each other with what the white man has allowed them to have as Nelly Fuller would say.

The same people who are telling you that your life is cheap in Europe, are the same people behind all the terrorists killing people in Nigeria, so your life is cheap anywhere you go on the planet of yellow people.

Then it has to be the greatest case of insanity that there are still any 2 black people who fight each other in this planet, given they already in so much danger from being surrounded by racists. Its no coincidence that black Africa is sandwiched between 2 of the most racist countries in the world, Israel and South Africa.

The only for black people to live normal life like the yellow races do is to sell each other out, else normal will be too expensive for you.
Personally i am not planning to have any family of my own whilst surrounded by racists lest i be complacent, like those people who with their children are now stuck at a war thorn border in below zero weather.

But i tell you, you aint seen nothing yet, cause the racism is coming form a very dark and dubious demonic evil place , so you haven't seen the worst of how mean it can get, and i have seen enough of it that damaged my life to become a changed man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Keegan: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is it that of all nationality in the world blacks especially Nigerians are always the one crying racism and playing victim card over any little thing?
Are there no south Africans and other African nationality there..any little thing racism.. undecided
It's really petty if I must say.. most blacks are racist themself just that the media is too focused on white....

Things are going rough there understood..but everyone is going through the same problem right now.. hope Nigerians get my message and don't misunderstand tho...

You are reasoning like a fool that you truly are. I told you this about four days ago here on Nairaland. I've lived in Ukraine for quite some time and I know how they discriminate against blacks despite being wretched. Imagine them being rich they will do worse.

Blacks are the greatest enemies of their fellow Blacks, this can be deduced from the various unsympathetic comments abound on this thread.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Keegan: 4:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Xavie:
Shame... Blacks you can never be one of them, know this and know peace

We told them.
Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Keegan: 4:56am On Feb 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Listen to your rubbish

People are being identified by their jersey and you are here talking rubbish

I am sure you believe the crap you are writing

Don't mind the mofo. Many of them are mad.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by R0LL0N(m): 5:05am On Feb 27, 2022
To be sincere that why from the first day I never felt any pity for the ongoing war between Russian and Ukraine just because they are very very discriminating against the black. A friend of mine student visa from Ukraine to UK was refused to be processed by the ukraine immigration simply because he was black despite having a 7 years legal stay in Ukraine.

I am human, got emotions and understand what war mean. At this time our differences supposed to be set aside and helping one another in this difficult moment should be of great importance and not selection by races.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by BleedTears: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why are they telling us?

White is good and Black is bad.

Similarly, anything the White do to Black should be good, deal with it.

If you check very well, these are clowns always praising any poo from White.

Nonsense and ingredients. kiss
You dey mind them, they have all been mentally enslaved.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by R0LL0N(m): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Most people saying they should consider their fellow white first before black haven't left the shore of Africa yet. Come to diaspora and face the real racism not audio racism.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Nsonaso(m): 5:24am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is it that of all nationality in the world blacks especially Nigerians are always the one crying racism and playing victim card over any little thing?
Are there no south Africans and other African nationality there..any little thing racism.. undecided
It's really petty if I must say.. most blacks are racist themself just that the media is too focused on white....

Things are going rough there understood..but everyone is going through the same problem right now.. hope Nigerians get my message and don't misunderstand tho...
Keeping quiet when you are supposed to speak up is not bravery but cowardice.

Nigerians out there are not coward and that is why they speak up.

You can't be preaching for a world peace and be shouting all life matters, but when an opportunity presents itself for you to demonstrate what you preach you turned back start discriminating. If you do that you are simply a hypocrist and a double standard individual just like the useless feminist that is shouting for equality but when war start you knew that it was the men that will stay behind and fight.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by xelly: 5:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Polish people are racist. Know this and know peace
Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Lightorder: 5:32am On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why are they telling us?

White is good and Black is bad.

Similarly, anything the White do to Black should be good, deal with it.

If you check very well, these are clowns always praising any poo from White.

Nonsense and ingredients. kiss
so you didn’t read that the polish have no problems letting them through on their side. Are polish not white also ? Common palliative wey them they share for here at political rallies, una go first carry give una people first. That one na white dey do am ?

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by tamdun: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You asked this knowing that NATO means North Atlantic Treaty Organization? You want a treaty that covers North Atlantic nations to include nations nowhere close to the North Atlantic Ocean?

And am still asking u, why?
Russia tried this with Cuba and we all know the outcome, the US keep feeding the world bullshit they'll never accept
Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by tamdun: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

So if Canada, a NATO member, violated the treaty and Mexico severed its alliance with the US by letting Russia move in troops then Washington should remain silent?
Bernie Sanders doesnt think before speaking. Sanders will never be more than a senator.
Sanders is right

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Enemyofpeace: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2022
I wonder why some of these mad people hate blacks
Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Yankee101: 5:45am On Feb 27, 2022
The United States warned people to leave weeks ago

Why wait?

Na you get country? During war humanity jumps out the window. It's self interest and self survival first

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2022
Yankee101:
The United States warned people to leave weeks ago

Why wait?

Na you get country? During war humanity jumps out the window. It's self interest and self survival first

When the US warned people to leave Nairalanders said it was fake news, fear-mongering, and Western propaganda

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Mrbenny001: 6:05am On Feb 27, 2022
When US raise the alarm if imminent Russia invasion of Ukraine..they even give the likely date and weeks it'll happen..ask their citizens to start moving out of Ukraine... Some mumu here ..who knows next to nothing about international politics shouting it's all Western propaganda...now how market

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2022
Keegan:

You are reasoning like a fool that you truly are. I told you this about four days ago here on Nairaland. I've lived in Ukraine for quite some time and I know how they discriminate against blacks despite being wretched. Imagine them being rich they will do worse.

Blacks are the greatest enemies of their fellow Blacks, this can be deduced from the various unsympathetic comments abound on this thread.
Keep crying..

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 27, 2022
You guys are blacks, they don't like you.
Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2022
planetx:
Ukraine joining NATO is a none starter. Look at the long border they shared with Russia, no Russian leader will allow this even if it is not Putin. We will be in a nuclear war before Russia allow this idiots to totally encircle it. There is a reason Sweden and Finland to the North have not joined NATO. I am sure Putin was angry about Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania joining while sharing border with Russia, but Ukraine was a red line that Russia will go nuclear if needed to prevent.

Sweden declared Neutrality in 1814, NATO was signed in 1949. Maybe you don’t understand neutrality but both Finland and Sweden are planning to give up neutrality, ignore Putin’s warning, and join NATO. Theres a reason why.

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Brightest04(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2022

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Agugbadin: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2022
babasolution:
Nobody send u message, they are not like blacks that oppress their own.deal with it

What blacks are doing to fellow blacks in Nigeria is worse than racism, here blacks kill and use fellow blacks for rituals. Black also eat black (Canibalism).

Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Mrbenny001:
When US raise the alarm if imminent Russia invasion of Ukraine..they even give the likely date and weeks it'll happen..ask their citizens to start moving out of Ukraine... Some mumu here ..who knows next to nothing about international politics shouting it's all Western propaganda...now how market

Exactly what happened!
Re: More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border by Agugbadin: 6:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Brightest04:
They should hold on a little bit, Buhari is in Paris he will bring them along when coming

Is he aware that there is war in Ukraine and that Nigerians are trapped there.

Government To Fix Onitsha-Owerri Road In 3 Days / Petrol Tanker Rams Into A School In Edo (Photos) / 16 Passengers Missing In Another Lagos Boat Accident

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81