Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The End of Time is Near and the servants of Lucifer are loose , know them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The End of Time is Near and the servants of Lucifer are loose , know them (334 Views)

Senior Civil Servants Of Nigeria Pass Vote Of Confidence On National Leadership / What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? / Val Is Near! But These Are The Hidden Secrets About VALENTINE Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End of Time is Near and the servants of Lucifer are loose , know them by HelpYourself(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Recent events have alot of people frantic and worried as it rightly should.

One curious thing is the sudden speed with which the darkones (Lucifer and his minions) are feverish and hyper to stir more people along with them.

The invasion of Ukraine by Russia is just a precursor to a greater evil to unfold.

His minions are every were trying to tell you how Putin is the victim , some even go as far as calling him their hero smiley
These are spirits that have no light left in them.. feel nothing but pity ... These are the spirits with whom the dark prince Lucifer will build his foot stools.

Oh you poor souls..
Why trouble your mind to justify an evil with theories and concepts ? smiley

Let me explain to you dear reader spiritually. Have you noticed anything which is true is always simpler and demands less words or frantic explanations to put forward? smiley This is how the laws of creation ordained by God have made it. Only lies and deceit do you need to explain and explain and compare and correlate and on and on with so many words to convince the listener grin

If you worry so much about if Putin is right or wrong simply ask yourself. Was the invasion of Ukraine right or wrong ? By any standard in creation or the after life it is wrong and of evil. That is all you need to know , because nothing good can ever come of evil as nothing evil can come of good.

The minions of darkness are all over the web, TV , radio this forum telling you how Putin is their hero smiley how other countries have done it too, they are trying to justify evil. grin

Same way they cursed Jesus the son of God when he was on earth and called him a criminal, you need to understand that certain human spirits are so dark and evil that they only see good in evil and pain of others, and when they see someone who causes others pain and harm it entices them and they empathise with these people and start to go around explaining brief for such evil acts.. this is how such people find peace.

I can sit here and tell you why jungle justice metted out to a ritualist is deserving and justified , if I was an ignorant person spiritually, thankfully I am not ,So based on my spiritual knowledge I know the implications of murder hence I can never say such or justify jungle justice.

To justify Putin's acts against another country either out of ignorance or a childish enthusiasm for chaos only betrays a deeper darker evil inside you that you need to be worried about

So dear reader don't get worried when you see people typing their own spiritual sentence with their hands when telling you how Putin is justified or how he is their hero , be filled with sympathy for them and be alert to such humans for they are betraying their inner most core of evil. After all all the ritual killings you see are perpetuated by people like you my dear reader , people whom wake up like you do, they eat like you do, they sleep, they have families , yet they can harden their heart to take anothers life so brually.

In these last days the servants of the fallen prince will show themselves, in jest and work they shall speak in support of unspeakable cruelty and evil. They will say plenty words to justify and explain why you should sympathize with evil smiley

Forgetting one thing , truth doesn't need so much emphasis and conspiracy theorizing smiley

That which hurts another human spirit is of evil and should be avoided at all costs.

These happenings around the world are only In fulfilment of the signs of the coming end as supported in various religious scriptures of different worldly religions.

Worse things will happen the world will be plunged into an unimaginable chaos.

Million or rather billions will perish. All the so called super power nations will fade away,

Great men like Michel de Nostredamus have already fore told of what is to come hence I need not speak Futher on this.

But guide your words and thoughts and direct your thinking only in positive ways to strengthen mankind and avert as much of this coming chaos .

It cannot be stopped , for mankind spent too much time building weapons to destroy, so only by perishing from these weapons can we learn never to build such again.

These things must come to pass.

Thank you

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / Climate Change: Bike More, Drive Less To Reduce Air Pollution -enyinnavictorblog / Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.