Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix (59826 Views)

Simple Hack To Know Who Sent You A Secret Anonymous Message / Oracle Alerts Nigerians To More Cyber Security Breaches / Notorious Fraudster Adeniyi Bayo Gtbank 0168097918 Account Blocked By Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by princemillla(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
The guy is real
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by GardenOfGod(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
I thought Russia was invincible to hacking?
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Winters23: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Okk
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
sad
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by adenekanyusuf1: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol

Putin himself na hacker. But the hunter has become the hunted lmaooo

[/quote]
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by MufasaLion: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
InoDeyDie:
it's actually not a group per say. Anyone can do the work and tag anonymous. Even me I can hack them naija and tag it anonymous

Anonymous is a group and it also has groups within it also.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
This guys are good!

These are just a few
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by tradepunter: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Sadly.. people will be believe this!

Laughing..

USA has something to gain from making alot of these noise..

USA must be pushing Ukraine for them to gain something

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... Talking with no sense

1 Like

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by RICHOLAC(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
I like that.
I don't know why I am Soo oppsessed with learning Cyber Security and Hacking Systems. The only challenge I have now is finding reputable IT company that offers those courses, so that I will give myself a load-up.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by htdot: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nairaland, a home for liars.... And you guys literally believe this fake hackers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by jiz: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
These are ethical hackers not all these Nairaland amateur and hungry hackers that will be advertising up and down
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Emmyxclusive: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
iamGholdaniel:
Nigerians yahoo boy Na to hack Facebook account

Mtcheeew
Lol, they can't even hack Facebook, na to just trick the victims (social engineering) into giving them the sensitive info they need to login into the victim's account
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by jcross19: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/26/who-are-anonymous-and-what-does-the-mask-symbolise-16178468/
they are fake and are just barking, that was how they threaten Nigeria's cover during end SARS protest, nothing happened.. Mind you that pics you up there is from eyes wide shot by tom cruise..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Bigchristo: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by BeautifulSolace(f): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
I love these masks
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by chucksbonda(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
fearless anonymous
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Onyeka2019: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hanks0000:
Not many bowl know that the "Guy Fawkes" masks was made popularised by DC comics Movie "V for Vendetta" and Warner Bros gets a percentage from every masks sold and only then have the right to make it.

Guy Fawkes, a man we need in our generation.
The origin of the word guy which we call eachother but non of us has the courage of the original Guy

I’m the real unmasked guy anonymous

1 Like

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by suicidesheep: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/26/who-are-anonymous-and-what-does-the-mask-symbolise-16178468/

And how has it helped the war.

At first I liked this anonymous during endsars..
But they are just a very useless set of hackers.

Whatever they do doesn't affect the world.

Pandora box that they released last year which effect did it have on the world.

They should go an sleep abeg
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by WarriAproko: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine city is been distroyed. Why the media still lying that they are winning. Russia the owner of AK47 and 49 are not daft in war front. If they are loosing they will retreat and start using balistic missiles. They got d bezt airforce in the world. Ukraine should not be decieving themselves.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
kolnel:
Proud of you guys
For fighting for humanity.
Naija yahoo boys should learn from them, and use the knowledge to fight injustice.

Naija yahoo boys know wetin b Hacking?
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Northernblood5(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hanks0000:
Not many bowl know that the "Guy Fawkes" masks was made popularised by DC comics Movie "V for Vendetta" and Warner Bros gets a percentage from every masks sold and only then have the right to make it.

Guy Fawkes, a man we need in our generation.
The origin of the word guy which we call eachother but non of us has the courage of the original Guy

Thanks. I learnt something new today.

1 Like

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Litmus: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
This guys are good!

Except if they had been Nigerians, in which case they'd be dismissed as dumb criminals with penchant for human sacrificing and canibalism .
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
tradepunter:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... Talking with no sense

Lol. Punter
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by tit(f): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
So Anonymous are not Russians
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Desultan(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
The most difficult fight you can ever pick up is to fight a man in his house. You can win the battles, but you can never win the war.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by KingAzubuike(f): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Sadly.. people will be believe this!

Laughing..

USA has something to gain from making alot of these noise..

USA must be pushing Ukraine for them to gain something
Just sad how people are really believing all these propaganda. Which sane country with alot of enemies like Russia still keeps vital information in a computer lol. The most important information are written in pen and stacked away in a highly secure vault.

1 Like

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by tolue42(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
hysteresis:
Lol.After seeing the source of this news

I can safely conclude that its ...Fake news and propaganda....
The west are really active in their media outlet...
That was how they claimed that 13 Ukrainian soldiers refused to surrender and were killed, only to find out that the soldiers surrendered to the Russians....
Hahahahahah..

Just shut the f***k!
It was Ukraine president who first said that...

So your Russia is not powerful enough to take over Ukraine? You guys said before Sunday naaaà, what's going on Common Ukraine oooo . US na BABA
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Northernblood5:

Thanks. I learnt something new today.

I'm glad I'm able to impact someone somehow
You can watch the movie too, it's pretty interesting.

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Onyeka2019:

I’m the real unmasked guy anonymous

Smiles*
Perhaps you are the reincarnation of Guy Fawkes...
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by sonofElElyon: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
If kgb identifies them they'll surely be "neutralised". Hacking the data of Russia's military would be regarded as an act of war by Putin. This isn't the west you are messing with, anonymous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website / Why I Can't Start A New Topic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.