Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix (59825 Views)

Simple Hack To Know Who Sent You A Secret Anonymous Message / Oracle Alerts Nigerians To More Cyber Security Breaches / Notorious Fraudster Adeniyi Bayo Gtbank 0168097918 Account Blocked By Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by godofuck231: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poor children, they might get slaughtered like chickens anytime soon , no matter where they are , I pray they are not found o
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by DDNGNG: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
HitSong:

You must be mistaken me for your father...
I know you're that born bastard nairaland kid nuisance.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
canDy4eva:

e pain am ooo

hahahahah
Hehehehehe. No.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bmaster:

Sounds stupid I know !
I’m surprised Nairalanders have the ability to self-reflect.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Joezinho: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
You must be mistaken me for your father...

My father is dead. Except you are dead too or about to die.

Dumb ass.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by HitSong: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Joezinho:

My father is dead. Except you are dead too or about to die.

Dumb ass.
Oh sorry, that was a mistake... I meant your mother grin
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by HitSong: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
DDNGNG:
I know you're that born bastard nairaland kid nuisance.
You see! I said it!
You're deluded and mistaken me for your mother...
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Joezinho: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
HitSong:

Oh sorry, that was a mistake... I meant your mother grin

Dead too fvcktard. Try harder you witless Mkpuri mriirite. No wonder you suffer loss of memory.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Polynek:
Woow thanks for enlightening me on Dix, I don learn one today grin

Anytime brother..
Enjoy ✌�
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by powerblaze(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Screams CIA allover. Theyre just hiding under anonymous
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
babzo:

Not exactly. Guy Fawkes was a 17th Century British terrorist who tried to bomb the Parliament building on Nov 5th 1605 and kill the King. He was arrested and burnt at the stake on January 31 1606 by bonfire.
the fact
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Wayne4uall(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
htdot:
Nairaland, a home for liars.... And you guys literally believe this fake hackers.
Lol….
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by PROPEACE: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Anonymous started from 4Chan.

Slawormiir and his fellow bombers on Nairaland should start one too...

OP sef....

How can you meet 'Anonymous'?
They are talking of hackers you are talking of cheap scammers.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by suicidesheep: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
tolue42:

Just shut the f***k!
It was Ukraine president who first said that...

So your Russia is not powerful enough to take over Ukraine? You guys said before Sunday naaaà, what's going on Common Ukraine oooo . US na BABA

BABA that were defeated by rice farmers in vietnam, or ran away from Taliban after 20 years.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by CoronaVirusPro: 3:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/26/who-are-anonymous-and-what-does-the-mask-symbolise-16178468/

Anonymous has done it again!

They have hacked Russian government website, media and TV channels. They were playing Ukrainian songs!

grin grin grin

Those guys are silent and good!
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Karnice600: 5:16am On Feb 28, 2022
kolnel:
Proud of you guys
For fighting for humanity.
Naija yahoo boys should learn from them, and use the knowledge to fight injustice.

Yahoo what

What kind of knowledge?
fetish knowledge?
Yahoo boys that have computer but can't even read. Yahoo boys that don't even know how to use function keys, talk less of command prompt. Dumb asses crowned in dead dreadlocks, dyed destinies and visiting shrines just like their uneducated fore fathers. Ritualists and retards.
Come first, what were you thinking before you came up with this kyne comment?
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by HitSong: 6:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Joezinho:

Dead too fvcktard. Try harder you witless Mkpuri mriirite. No wonder you suffer loss of memory.

Now I see why you lack common sense.
No parental care and training embarassed
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by tolue42(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2022
suicidesheep:

BABA that were defeated by rice farmers in vietnam, or ran away from Taliban after 20 years.

Your name (suicidesheep) speaks alot about you, pro terrorist who hate the west..
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by suicidesheep: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2022
tolue42:

Your name (suicidesheep) speaks alot about you, pro terrorist who hate the west..

Cause I'm stating facts I'm pro terrorists. Dont let your emotions get d best of you boy
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by folake4u(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2022
kolnel:
Proud of you guys
Naija yahoo boys should learn from them, and use the knowledge to fight injustice.

Their own na to wear multicoloured socks, carry bling-bling, iPhone for hand, and drop Motivational quotes of "Mama said, Don't stop the grind till you make it".

1 Like

Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Regex: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
kolnel:
Proud of you guys

Which knowledge do most naija yahoo guys have? Is it how to talk to white women and how is it relevant in IT world?
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by tolue42(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
suicidesheep:

Cause I'm stating facts I'm pro terrorists. Dont let your emotions get d best of you boy

Terrorists are always against US or West...it's obvious through your name.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by sulasa07(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hanks0000:
Not many people know that the "Guy Fawkes" masks was popularised by DC comics Movie "V for Vendetta" and Warner Bros gets a percentage from every masks sold and only them have the right to make it the mask. That's to say, it's copyrighted.

Guy Fawkes, a man we need in our generation.
The origin of the word guy which we call eachother but non of us has the courage of the original Guy
A terrorist is whom you need in ur generation, this world is full of hypocrisy, he intended to bomb people coz of religion (Catholic and Protestant War)
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by cayorday89(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
folake4u:

Their own na to wear multicoloured socks, carry bling-bling, iPhone for hand, and drop Motivational quotes of "Mama said, Don't stop the grind till you make it".
This made me laugh so hard, I think I will tolerate that in comparison with those that use and thank God/Allah as the inspiration behind the source of their well known trade, then drop the other quotes to back it up.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by folake4u(f): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2022
cayorday89:

This made me laugh so hard, I think I will tolerate that in comparison with those that use and thank God/Allah as the inspiration behind the source of their well known trade, then drop the other quotes to back it up.

Lmao! All of them dey do the same thing.
Na them dey drop Motivational quotes pass people wey dey hustle legit.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by Searchingvictor: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Joezinho:

The day you stop eating mummy thank you.

Get lost!! You dumb cururu toad.

Good evening, Sorry to bother you by this time. Please I need financial support from you. Any lil amount you can help me with.

I'm really financially handicapped and desperation want to set in. Lest it happens, that's why I'm seeking help from you. Maybe 1k or 2k or any amount. Please

Once again, pardon me for bothering by this time.
Re: Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix by GuyFawkes7: 1:18pm On May 05, 2022
What if I said I'm a member of the anonymous

Hanks0000:
Not many people know that the "Guy Fawkes" masks was popularised by DC comics Movie "V for Vendetta" and Warner Bros gets a percentage from every masks sold and only them have the right to make it the mask. That's to say, it's copyrighted.

Guy Fawkes, a man we need in our generation.
The origin of the word guy which we call eachother but non of us has the courage of the original Guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website / Why I Can't Start A New Topic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.