Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery (300 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) / Magawa Rat Awarded Gold Medal For 'Lifesaving Bravery' After Detecting Landmines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by DCatt: 3:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Oya Seun Osewa don't be a hater, put this too on front page so people can see it. Nairaland shouldn't be about what some see as negative comments from Trump alone, get a bit of the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SAUIOW1APw

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Trump haha.. cheesy
Left to the Putin's puppet to come do their regular job and call this one propaganda too..
Putin puppet ride on.. cheesy
The man is the definition of bravery..he fought and is still fighting without giving up...
While Putin is a big bully who is only good at forcefully invading..
Well he's being put to Shame right now..at least he's feeling the heat on his economy..
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by CoronaVirusPro: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2022
After several backlash!
Dunce!
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by Mickykarim: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2022
PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS THE BEST THAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by falcon01: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2022
Damn I miss trump. But why are they still calling him Mr. President?
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2022
Putin urchins should cry me a river.
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by jumper524(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2022
The world and most especially the west are motivating Ukraine but the reality on ground is that Ukraine is suffering, their brothers are dying.
The people motivating them with truths and propaganda has refused to send their own troops to help them fight.
How unfair life is, zelenesky should know that if his race is being wiped out from the world, they'll never be able to take revenge.
Worst circumstances is that put in would suffer and a new Russian president would find peace just the way us did with Japan.
Zelenesky should think again..
Take it or leave it, you know there's a peaceful way out your letting ego take away peoples children and the west are cheering them as heroes when in reality the family of slain soldiers hoped they'll be alive..
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by jmoore(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Trump is a clown. The dumbest president in US history.
He hailed Putin days ago.
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by AOB1: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2022
At the end of this war the world will never forgive Putin he has created everlasting enemies for himself and his family
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by AOB1: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2022
jmoore:
Trump is a clown. The dumbest president in US history.

He hailed Putin days ago.
Are you one of those terrorist supporting Putin
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by jmoore(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2022
AOB1:
Are you one of those terrorist supporting Putin
I am still trying to find the correlation between my comment and your ridiculous question.
Re: Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery by AOB1: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
jmoore:

I am still trying to find the correlation between my comment and your ridiculous question.
it's seems you are not a terrorist grin

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Russia Responds To Western Threats / Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia / We Are Ready To Negotiate But We Will Not Surrender- Ukraine Foreign Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.