Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia (302 Views)

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Amodi470(m): 3:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Watch this to understand why Russia is invading Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cugn8JZfk
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Continue crying
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Danisaint112(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2022
The same America you carryout Foreign trade with including it allies. What makes you think America would rebel against you someday if you don't have plans of rebelling against them.

Putin na mad man you be. He (Putin) is only using this as an excuse to draw back his old Soviet Union that is long dead.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Help2020: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Bodmum:
Continue crying
You clearly don't have data to watch the video.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Help2020: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Danisaint112:
The same America you carryout Foreign trade with including it allies. What makes you think America would rebel against you someday if you don't have plans of rebelling against them.

Putin na mad man you be. He (Putin) is only using this as an excuse to draw back his old Soviet Union that is long dead.
This is about agreement. US agreed not to send missile near Russia, now they are doing the opposite
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Danisaint112(m): 6:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Help2020:

This is about agreement. US agreed not to send missile near Russia, now they are doing the opposite

It high time asked this; Why do Putin feel threatened by the Missile U.S plans on Installing?

Secondly, do you think if Putin, Russian Oligarch and Future Russian leaders abide by the rules of not terrorizing any soverign state the U.S.A would attack them?

As a matter of fact Putin, his Russia Cohorts and Belarus has terrorized Russia enough that if a war breaks out between U.S and Russia it's justifiable.

But they decide to back out because U.S and EU knows war is never the solution. So tell me how is the U.S a threat?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Help2020: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Danisaint112:

It high time asked this; Why do Putin feel threatened by the Missile U.S plans on Installing?

Secondly, do you think if Putin, Russian Oligarch and Future Russian leaders abide by the rules of not terrorizing any soverign state the U.S.A would attack them?

As a matter of fact Putin, his Russia Cohorts and Belarus has terrorized Russia enough that if a war breaks out between U.S and Russia it's justifiable.

But they decide to back out because U.S and EU knows war is never the solution. So tell me how is the U.S a threat?
In 1962 US under John F Kennedy nearly went to war with Russia, you know why? Because Russia wanted to install missile in Cuba. Why did US feel threatened then? US is not ready to take half of what they dish out to others. You can't say No missile in my borders and turn around to do same to others, does not work that way.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia by Danisaint112(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Help2020:

In 1962 US under John F Kennedy nearly went to war with Russia, you know why? Because Russia wanted to install missile in Cuba. Why did US feel threatened then? US is not ready to take half of what they dish out to others. You can't say No missile in my borders and turn around to do same to others, does not work that way.

PLEASE READ THIS TO THE END YOU WILL PICK ONE OR TWO FROM IT. I WROTE IT SPECIALLY FOR YOU AND PEOPLE THAT HARBOURS SAME BELIEVE.

This is where you guys get it wrong. Biden has engaged Putin severally on a phone call telling him he has no plan to do so.

Is Putin afraid those missiles could get into Russia easily if a war possibly break out in the future?

Then this brings up question;
Isn't France and Germany NATO allies?

What makes Putin think those Nuclear Power can't hit Russia easily if war breaks out?

To top it all, the question above all question; Did U.S.A and NATO members beg Ukraine to join NATO? Absolutely NO.

Ukraine made the decision themself after being bullied and tricked severally by Russia.

You guys should analyze things well before
you start taking sides.

U.S.A might have killed many in the past which I'm not in support of but that is no excuse for Russia to do so (Kill) in this present day.

I repeat the whole idea/plan is just to anex Ukraine into old long dead Soviet Union. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania took the Russian unaware and Putin is disappointed for that.

He doesn't want Ukraine to get in but guess what? it's not his call to make and every action he is taking is unnecessary and senseless because Ukraine is a soveriegn nation that has the right to decide what's good for her.

Let me make you understand this Scenario better using Nigeria as a case study;

It's just like Benin Republic making a decision to join an organization created by west African countries. E.g Ghana, Ivory coast, Senegal, Guinea etc

Only for Buhari to feel theathened, kick against it and start reminding us that Benin Republic has Yoruba indegenes and was suppose to be part of Nigeria before they kicked against it.

Then all of a sudden Buhari amasses a long military convoy with heavy artillery in their possession, invade Benin Republic, start bombing their facilities, killing innocent women and Children all because he feels Benin should be under his control.

Yikes! I can't even imagine it cause it absurd.
Just Look how unreasonable the case is. I believe with all this you should have decided which side to be one.

I would be ignorant to know this and still support blood thirsty dictator and a mad man Putin (The Buhari of Russia).

(1) (Reply)

Latest - Russia Tanks Blown Up In Heavy Fighting Inside Mariupol Kirov, Ukraine / Countries Supporting Russia or NATO On Ukraine Invasion / Just In: South African Court Suspends Building At New Amazon Africa Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.