Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra (2916 Views)

Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River / Policeman Kills Guest During Burial In Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Oleys: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2022
It was a black Saturday in Ebenebe, Awka North Local Government Area, of Anambra State, as armed men suspected to be cultists invaded the community during a funeral, killing over 25 people.

We gathered that it was the burial of a suspected leader of a cultist named Ozo, and while the corpse of Ozo was lying in state in his compound, some suspected cultists arrived on the scene and sacked the mourners by shooting.

The unfortunate incident was confirmed in a Facebook post by Charles Ogbu, a political analyst

The gunmen according to Mr Ogbu stormed the burial ground and instantly killed 20 civilans before moving ahead to desecrate the corpse of the deceased fondly known as Ozo

He said, “Today at Ebenebe, Awka North Local Government, Anambra State, suspected cultists invaded a burial ceremony and k!lled over 20 people before desecrating the corpse of the deceased popularly known as Ozo.

“As in, over 20 human beings, Igbo people, who woke up today from their respective homes to attend a sacred event such as a burial came home in body bags.

“Read that again, slowly, this time.

“And trust me, you don’t want to see the video. No, you don’t.

“If Ndigbo do not put their heads together to find out how to salvage Ala-Igbo from the savageries being visited upon her by her INTERNAL Savages, in few years to come, ours will be a wasteland. The fact we are not raising our voice against this enough is to our collective shame. Conspiracy of silence over evil has never helped anyone.

“Ala-Igbo is on a speed lane to Golgotha. Living in denial won’t cut it.

“I’ve said it before and it bears repeating now, IF Ala-Igbo will ever be destr0yed, her doom will come NOT FROM the outside but from within.

“Shamefully and paradoxically ironic, isn’t it?”

This is coming after a renowned professor was killed on Thursday on his way back Oko.

The Anambra State Police Command has confirmed the incident, saying that it was a case of cult rivalry.

Spokesperson for the command, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said, “This morning there was an incident at Ebenebe. A burial was going on when some people suspected to be cultists invaded the area and started shooting.

“I do not have details of casualties now but I will keep you informed once the picture becomes clear.

“For now, the Commissioner of Police, Echeng Echeng, has dispatched tactical squads comprising of various units to the area to maintain calm.”
Watch the video below:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497599031358504962

See the images too

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/02/27/black-saturday-as-gunmen-kill-20-people-during-burial-ceremony-in-anambra-grapic-pics-video/

1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Mozino007(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Double wahala
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Wrong headline.

We need to set the record straight. They are not cultists.

Since lamidi kwanu has directed ipob esn to concentrate on the ongoing Ukraine-Russia war, Buhari wants to quickly seize the opportunity to flood the SE with his fulani herdsmen and dss so that fulanisation and islamisation can be achieved completely.

We need to deploy security personnel to start moving to Katsina and Sokoto in search of the culprits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Goldbw122(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Na wa
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2022
So sad
Remember GOD would take action
Let see what unfolds in the following days
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Chassyklef: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Haa
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by zubimete(f): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2022
This is getting out of hand.
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Kazeem47(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Fulani Herdsmen and DSS handwork.
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by seandurse(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2022
sad
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Sluvist(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Handwork of Fulani and the DSS, by the way, only 3 more people are killed not 20 as you OP claimed. Please stop telling lies, Mr. OP.
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2022
The people in the East love the killers and terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by NoahHadNoArk: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Wrong headline.

Since lamidi kwanu has directed ipob esn to concentrate on the ongoing Ukraine-Russia war, Buhari wants to quickly seize the opportunity to flood the SE with his fulani herdsmen and dss so that fulanisation and islamisation can be achieved completely.

We need to deploy security personnel to start moving to Katsina and Sokoto in search of the culprits. 
[/s]

Get a Brain

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by ERockson: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Someone should Please give me honest advice here! I have a wedding ceremony to attend in Anambra next Month. Being a Yoruba, and with all this news from SE, What's the preventive measure I should take because the wedding appear to be necessary for me to appear.
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by dangermouse(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Wrong headline.

You are just so pathetic.
Seek medical and psychological help ASAP and that means NOW!
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by talk2hb1(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2022
I Thought it was the Fulani Herdsmen causing mayhem all over the country, now It's the Igbo Herdsmen.
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by MrCover: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Ednagirl87(f): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2022
ERockson:
Someone should Please give me honest advice here! I have a wedding ceremony to attend in Anambra next Month. Being a Yoruba, and with all this news from SE, What's the preventive measure I should take because the wedding appear to be necessary for me to appear.
My brother i reside in thr east , i must say that the rate of insecurity in thea east, especially that Anambra State is very high as it stands. If you ask my opinion, i will say you send a gift actoss to thr celebrants and stay back. I reside i Ukuahia and i know how many events from close pals i hwve turned down cos venue was outside Abia State
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by laughitall(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2022
ERockson:
your life and the wedding which is more important.. bye

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Neddstark: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2022
ERockson:

Travel by air to and fro. Stay in a top secured hotel
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by 25ahmad(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Wrong headline.

i know someone with his empty big head will still blame Fulani herdsmen...
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by LordIsaac(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
ERockson:
You are the man; do virtual introduction and trad and move the main event to Lagos.
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by Hausa(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
ERockson:
People are coming in and out of Anambra every minute from short and long-distance travels. There's no such thing as "being a Yoruba" because there's no tribal war going on. Therefore that statement is unnecessary.

That said, if you want to come, come.
Nothing's going to happen to you. Let God guide and protect you.
Re: Graphic Images From About 20 Killed During Burial Ceremony In Anambra by ba2remagaji: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Igbo amaka why na?
Oleys:
It was a black Saturday in Ebenebe, Awka North Local Government Area, of Anambra State, as armed men suspected to be cultists invaded the community during a funeral, killing over 25 people.

We gathered that it was the burial of a suspected leader of a cultist named Ozo, and while the corpse of Ozo was lying in state in his compound, some suspected cultists arrived on the scene and sacked the mourners by shooting.

The unfortunate incident was confirmed in a Facebook post by Charles Ogbu, a political analyst

The gunmen according to Mr Ogbu stormed the burial ground and instantly killed 20 civilans before moving ahead to desecrate the corpse of the deceased fondly known as Ozo

He said, “Today at Ebenebe, Awka North Local Government, Anambra State, suspected cultists invaded a burial ceremony and k!lled over 20 people before desecrating the corpse of the deceased popularly known as Ozo.

“As in, over 20 human beings, Igbo people, who woke up today from their respective homes to attend a sacred event such as a burial came home in body bags.

“Read that again, slowly, this time.

“And trust me, you don’t want to see the video. No, you don’t.

“If Ndigbo do not put their heads together to find out how to salvage Ala-Igbo from the savageries being visited upon her by her INTERNAL Savages, in few years to come, ours will be a wasteland. The fact we are not raising our voice against this enough is to our collective shame. Conspiracy of silence over evil has never helped anyone.

“Ala-Igbo is on a speed lane to Golgotha. Living in denial won’t cut it.

“I’ve said it before and it bears repeating now, IF Ala-Igbo will ever be destr0yed, her doom will come NOT FROM the outside but from within.

“Shamefully and paradoxically ironic, isn’t it?”

This is coming after a renowned professor was killed on Thursday on his way back Oko.

The Anambra State Police Command has confirmed the incident, saying that it was a case of cult rivalry.

Spokesperson for the command, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said, “This morning there was an incident at Ebenebe. A burial was going on when some people suspected to be cultists invaded the area and started shooting.

“I do not have details of casualties now but I will keep you informed once the picture becomes clear.

“For now, the Commissioner of Police, Echeng Echeng, has dispatched tactical squads comprising of various units to the area to maintain calm.”
Watch the video below:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497599031358504962

See the images too

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/02/27/black-saturday-as-gunmen-kill-20-people-during-burial-ceremony-in-anambra-grapic-pics-video/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Coe, Katsina-ala Students Riot Over Alleged Kidnap Of Provost / Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. / Why Chidimma Ojukwu Is Looking Healthy In Prison- Prison spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.