Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Require Assistance With My Personal Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Require Assistance With My Personal Statement (421 Views)

Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary / Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa / New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Require Assistance With My Personal Statement by Tarvel(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Good morning, I am trying to apply for the GKS undergraduate program, can someone please help review my personal statement. Thanks you
Re: I Require Assistance With My Personal Statement by tosteMedia: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Tarvel:
Good morning, I am trying to apply for the GKS undergraduate program, can someone please help review my personal statement. Thanks you

Send it to topesteve@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Require Assistance With My Personal Statement by JapaProfessor: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ensure your experience is directly or closely related to your chosen course.

Give practical reasons on how and why your chosen course will be relevant to the development of your immediate society and your career growth and development.

For paid review and proofreading service, contact me via the email in my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Require Assistance With My Personal Statement by Tarvel(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
tosteMedia:

Send it to topesteve@gmail.com

Done, thanks

(1) (Reply)

/ 2 Children Killed In Osun Auto Crash (graphic Photo) / Franknetters Once Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.