Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Greatest Suprise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Greatest Suprise (224 Views)

Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. / Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? / Suprise!!! Obasenjo Chalenge Nigerian Students On Science And Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Suprise by businessman1: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Good morning my country people, today i would like to be sharing with us the answer to some world problem, have you ever been associating yourself with a lover whose heart desire is to possess fun, drink and masturbate? if yes ,such associate won't allow you to calm down talkless of getting a family of your own, i'm not saying you ought to get marry now but it's vital that you simply reminisce and know where you've got been coming from and where you're going . Most of your relations will believe you to survive include you father and mom at their old , what is going to you be remembered for is it Good or Bad, know your friend today, if you retain on matching on thereupon poor colleagues of yours at some point u find yourself being the poorest man on heart , why not associate yourself with people of experience who make impact within the world today ,those people picture their future, and that they are well determined to realize their goals, One thing that keep coming to my mind a day is the way to make money on invest and adverting which sometimes brings in profit. But sometimes snuggles into gambling and determine am only suffering myself....money i suppose to use to eat i will be able to break down to company of gamblers company. We are the answer to our problems.. Sit and think well ,some prayers are already answers. Don't forget to feature me on whsap if you would like to shop for Usa number or Uk number for whatsap and chatting 08184324268happy Sunday, and also you would like to start out hustling freshly, I even have alternative ways of earning income but online and offline ...meet me on the whatap as we succeed together. say No to scam
Say No to gambling
Say No to theft

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.nairaland.com/6911014/draft-taxation-assessments-within-budget / 8 Problems Youth Going Into Artisan And Craftsmanship Face In Nigeria. / Can OOU Waive CRS To Study Law For Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.