Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People (1152 Views)

Biafra: If I Were White, I'd Be Racist Towards Black People, Says Ipob's Nnamdi / Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America / Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by shevchenko(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Just wondering
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2022
How?
I know it's a question but what made you ask?
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FaceTanke: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Yes
Most Russians too
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by shevchenko(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
How?
I see lots of YouTube videos
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by BloomingDale(f): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
How?

This guy, I have warned you to go a Ukraine forum and stop spreading misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2022
shevchenko:

I see lots of YouTube videos
Firstly are you asking cos of their recent attitude toward blacks concerning the border issue..or you are just asking for asking sake
There is no country on earth that is free from racism..you gotta understand that..
If you are talking about the recent attitude of Ukraine police preventing blacks from coming in then you gotta understand that there are reasons and process for that..it doesn't make them racists..blacks especially Nigerians ain't the only ones stranded but they chose to make and take it too personal..

1 Like

Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

This guy, I have warned you to go a Ukraine forum and stop spreading misinformation. Trust me, you don’t want me to summon the gods against you.
Slide off Chico..is that supposed to be a threat huh?
Shove your nonsense down your throat and stop this petty attitude of yours..
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by yanabasee(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Firstly are you asking cos of their recent attitude toward blacks concerning the border issue..or you are just asking for asking sake
There is no country on earth that is free from racism..you gotta understand that..
If you are talking about the recent attitude of Ukraine police preventing blacks from coming in then you gotta understand that there are reasons and process for that..it doesn't make them racists..blacks especially Nigerians ain't the only ones stranded but they chose to make and take it too personal..

So every Ukrainians are deserving of good treats and good farewell out of the falling Ukraine? While the blacks and other nationals get to find their own way to staying alive?

Isn't that racism when you give priorities to your color more than other colors?
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

So every Ukrainians are deserving of good treats and good farewell out of the falling Ukraine? While the blacks and other nationals get to find their own way to staying alive?

Isn't that racism when you give priorities to your color more than other colors?
So they should take you in before theirs..? shocked
Well "Ghana must go" comes to my mind..you Nigerians ain't less guilty in the game so what's the tears all about..

Tribalism you folks display everywhere against yourself is what? don't expect them to sort you out when they are still sorting themself...it's everywhere around the world including your country...you have to understand that..

I don't know why it's too hard for you guys to understand..

1 Like

Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by yanabasee(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well "Ghana must go" comes to my mind..you Nigerians ain't less guilty in the game so what's the tears all about..

Tribalism you folks display everywhere against yourself is what? don't expect them to sort you out when they are still sorting themself...it's everywhere around the world including your country...you have to understand that..

Before you spill your normal jargon, this is all about blacks and Africans and not Nigerians alone....

Know that, everyone in Ukraine deserves to be alive and not just Ukrainians....

They're fleeing from their motherland leaving the blacks to fight back and keep it save for them?
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

Before you spill your normal jargon, this is all about blacks and Africans and not Nigerians alone....

Know that, everyone in Ukraine deserves to be alive and not just Ukrainians....

They're fleeing from their motherland leaving the blacks to fight back and keep it save for them?
And why is it only Nigerians complaining everywhere of racial discrimination? undecided
There are many Africans there but Nigerians are the only one taking it personal as I said earlier..

Pls I am tired of this regular victim card..no one hate you guys it's just that you folks are never understanding..always about your skin color..
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by redsun(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And why is it only Nigerians complaining everywhere of racial discrimination? undecided
There are many Africans there but Nigerians are the only one taking it personal as I said earlier..

Pls I am tired of this regular victim card..no one hate you guys it's just that you folks are never understanding..always about your skin color..

Don't mind the cave dwellers. They complain about oyinbos racism, but they are their own worse enemies. If Nairaland was a UK registered forum, the government would have censored in the national interest for its vile and tribal virtual warfare and utterances.

Whiteman will not respect blackman unless respects himself by taking charge of his own destiny, and that is when he starts critically.
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
redsun:

Don't mind the cave dwellers. They complain about oyinbos racism, but they are their own worse enemies. If Nairaland was a UK registered forum, the government would have censored in the national interest for its vile and tribal virtual warfare and utterances.

Whiteman will not respect blackman unless respects himself by taking charge of his own destiny, and that is when he starts critically.
Exactly..look how they are insulting me throughout today.. cry
Cos of the fact..
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And here you go again.what is the percentage of Nigeria in the black population in Ukraine.Do you know that Nigeria represents the blacks in the world by share of our population. I can bet you that majority of the blacks in Ukraine are Nigerians because we see Ukraine as educational heaven in Nigeria.Nevertheless is only a mad man that will pay attention to skin color when death is steering at your face.All those Ukraine male all taking refuge in neighboring countries why didn't they stay for the noble call to defend thr country as asked by thr president.
They know that taking up arms against the military is just a matter of time and the rule of engagement will be thrown to the dustbin and they will pay with thr blood . This war was preventable by thr government . All thr government needed to do was proof they where not in romance with the hidden enermy of Russia in words and actions.Have a blessed Sunday
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafran4life:
And here you go again.what is the percentage of Nigeria in the black population in Ukraine.Do you know that Nigeria represents the blacks in the world by share of our population. I can bet you that majority of the blacks in Ukraine are Nigerians because we see Ukraine as educational heaven in Nigeria.Nevertheless is only a mad man that will pay attention to skin color when death is steering at your face.All those Ukraine male all taking refuge in neighboring countries why didn't they stay for the noble call to defend thr country as asked by thr president.
They know that taking up arms against the military is just a matter of time and the rule of engagement will be thrown to the dustbin and they will pay with thr blood . This war was preventable by thr government . All thr government needed to do was proof they where not in romance with the hidden enermy of Russia in words and actions.Have a blessed Sunday
As I said earlier you are only ranting cos of your so called freedom agitation in your country..
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by buJu234: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
why are the African men that have stayed in Ukraine for over 5-10yrs..

even married Ukrainian women running away

while Ukrainian men of the same age group are staying back, carrying guns to fight and protect the country.

Why are black people always acting like parasites..

always collecting but never ready to give back

shame

1 Like

Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by BSsniffer: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said earlier you are only ranting cos of your so called freedom agitation in your country..

This goffy ass fool again......
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by BKayy: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are just ignorant about the West and Ukraine.

Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

Ok
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
BSsniffer:

This goffy ass fool again......
Ok..
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by BSsniffer: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

He's a coon....
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by shevchenko(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I disagree with you there .I am in the US and I have heard racist comments by Ukrainians towards me
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
shevchenko:

I disagree with you there .I am in the US and I have heard racist comments by Ukrainians towards me
I said there is no country without racist..did you not understand that?
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by shevchenko(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said there is no country without racist..did you not understand that?

There is overt and covert racism.

Ukrainians don't give a Bleep they are racist openly. Maybe this is Gods way of punishing them
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
shevchenko:

There is overt and covert racism.

Ukrainians don't give a Bleep they are racist openly. Maybe this is Gods way of punishing them
Ok
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by shevchenko(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok

What do you mean ok?

Do you not agree that Ukraine is racist ?
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by zoedew: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
yanabasee:

Truth is, Ukrainians must get shipped out first. Others can come after. That is the truth though difficult to swallow. Anywhere in the world the citizens get saved first. The Law of self-preservation is observed when where you are become a jungle! Simon Ekpa in Finland causing trouble in SE Nigeria will soon know how it rolls when Finns get the heat from Putin and real Finns have to be safely evacuated elsewhere safe.
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by shevchenko(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2022
zoedew:

Truth is, Ukrainians must get shipped out first. Others can come after. That is the truth though difficult to swallow. Anywhere in the world the citizens get saved first. The Law of self-preservation is observed when where you are become a jungle! Simon Ekpa in Finland causing trouble in SE Nigeria will soon know how it rolls when Finns get the heat from Putin and real Finns have to be safely evacuated elsewhere safe.

I want to punch you in the face
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by BSdetective: 1:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Because braindead coons would always find a way to justify the racism of their white masters.
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by tsdarkside(m): 3:03am On Apr 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

can you keep quiet....??

your whinnin is givin me an headache....!!

chai....
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by zoedew: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
shevchenko:

I want to punch you in the face
Tell me exactly why and i will join you in expressing my surprise at how come The Admin on Nairaland Forum allowed your threat to harm my person come to my notice here. On second thoughts you might be expressing your agreement with my position.
Re: Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People by Quintopia: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are an animal. Tell us the "process" that caused the Ukraine guards to throw off pregnant black women from the trains fleeing the conflict, as was reported in the news.

If you are truly a black person, I pray that you fall victim to racists one day, so they can drum some sense into your dumb slave head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

POLITICS2023: Why We Won’t Support Tinubu’s Ambition -ambode Campaign group! / Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU / Obi/kwakwanso Talk: We’re Working On A Mega Alliance – Abure, Okupe, Yinusa Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.