Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election (12216 Views)

APC's Jude Ngaj Wins Yala/Ogoja Federal Constituency Bye-Election In Cross River / Imo North: Federal High Court Affirms Ararume As APC Candidate / Princess Miriam Onuoha: APC Wins Okigwe North Federal Constituency Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jsucre:
Elites are PDP that's why PDP always winning on social media, while APC are illiterates that's why they have voters card and decide for elites.

Most of elites doesn't have PVC, the ones that manage to have use it for bank purpose.

APC hail. Let PDP continued to have Social Media government.
pdp still won jos/bassa federal constituency election yesterday too. It seems you are blind folded of reality here. Pdp won in plateau state under Apc governor leadership. As far as I’m concerned, Pdp is much on ground with political structures to win polls.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by levi22(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
kahal29:

Summary of yesterday's elections by INEC:

Ondo - APC

Plateau - APC

Imo - APC

Cross River:
Ogoja/Yala Federal Constituency - APC

Akpabuyo State Constituency - PDP

4:1

May PDP continue to win on the social media, Amen!!!
Which plateau??
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Even eve PDP lost by just only one vote is not my business. Since Friday you have been bragging here at the end you have been humbled.
Why are you so angry and abusive ?
you are out of your mind. Where do you see me bragging on Friday? You are out of your mind. Stop lieing and blowing propaganda here. I only post the results of Akure south local government yesterday in which they are all valid.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by galaxy2020(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
All APC states, so no surprise at all.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Lipscomb(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
The thing pain you no way for pdp in Yoruba.
Johnnyessence:
stop been hypocrite here. Where do you see me posting fake results. Your hypocrisy is beyond redemption.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Indispensable85(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
nope I was only posting Akure south yesterday cos’ I can only accessed Akure south local government yesterday when the results was coming in . I have to stop posting cos’ of different I’m seeing online and o don’t want to paste fake results. Pdp even won Akure south local government with 500 votes lead why Apc won in Akure north local government with 2k votes lead . The election was very tight and close to call.

Okay
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Indispensable85(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
it 3:2 . Pdp won 2 while Apc won 3.

Okay
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Indispensable85(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
the same Pdp won in Jos/bassa federal constituency by-election yesterday. Keep on deceiving yourself. The results is online to see for yourself. Stop displaying your hypocrisy here.

You're a notorious loser bro. The whole universe knows that about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by MikoB: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
chessguru:
I live in Akure , the APC people were openly sharing 3000 naira to buy peoples votes yesterday , i quietly voted for my PDP candidate and left .

Yeah you might be right, but do you know a party might share money and will still not win, like in the case of edo Obaseki vs the apc guy.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by duro4chang(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are out of your mind. Where do you see me bragging on Friday? You are out of your mind. Stop lieing and blowing propaganda here. I only post the results of Akure south local government yesterday in which they are all valid.
Kpele!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lipscomb:
The thing pain you no way for pdp in Yoruba.
you are unserious here. You are out of your mind.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're a notorious loser bro. The whole universe knows that about you.
you are just a clueless attention seeker here. Don’t you know that in politics you win some and lose some. Keep on living in your deluded state of mind.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Kpele!
wetin land on you before hmm??
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Jsucre(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
pdp still won jos/bassa federal constituency election yesterday too. It seems you are blind folded of reality here. Pdp won in plateau state under Apc governor leadership. As far as I’m concerned, Pdp is much on ground with political structures to win polls.
repeat it again
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Indispensable85(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are just a clueless attention seeker here. Don’t you know that in politics you win some and lose some. Keep on living in your deluded state of mind.

You always lose all Mr loser.
Deluded loser!
I see you're pained. Lol.....
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by duro4chang(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
wetin land on you before hmm??
You still dey ontop dis mata? Me I don move on o. Make you take a bottle of trophy and cool down. If you no take alcohol take a bottle of cold coke and relax. The loss of election no be the end of life nau. Abeg make we kool temper nau.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by JULIONE: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sammy07:

Akure / Ondo has always been PDP.
I can only say, APC tried by winning Akure self.

Says who? Since when akureans can never any injustice by the government, the youths live mainly through yahoo.So the victory of APC was expected any incumbent Will defeat the opposition in Akure
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by wizonlyson: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin grin APC..na your mate..watchout..for the.. return of apc..in 2023..

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
JAMO84:
This is how PDP Dundees hope to win the next presidential election.

APC still retain their reliable strongholds, while the Poverty Development Party keep losing grounds.

Lost governors, lost senators, lost reps, lost Kwankwaso but hope to win presidential.

PDP DUNDEES ARE LIVING IN FOOLS PARADISE

Indeed but replace "PDP dundees" with IPOBians or Igbos. No need for political correctness on NL.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by lekzyn(m): 2:16am On Feb 28, 2022
I did not even know that there was an election in Nigeria on Saturday because of this Russia/Ukraine wahala
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Afamed: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are clueless here with you nitwit attitude towards my post here. The same Pdp won jos/bassa federal constituency and state constituency election in cross river state yesterday. As it stand it’s Apc 3 and Pdp 2
Grow up lad
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Afamed:

Grow up lad
you are kid here. Grow some bears .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama / “Victor Agbaroji Must Go”, OML 26 Workers, Delta Oil Communities Protest / Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.