Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election (12199 Views)

APC's Jude Ngaj Wins Yala/Ogoja Federal Constituency Bye-Election In Cross River / Imo North: Federal High Court Affirms Ararume As APC Candidate / Princess Miriam Onuoha: APC Wins Okigwe North Federal Constituency Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Tingotoe: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2022
The south west is rallying around APC despite it's apparent failures mainly because it is perceived that the party will zone it's presidential ticket to the region. We're in for a long ride in this country
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by NGpatriot: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Good to see many APC young folks contesting and winning elections.

Congrats..

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Israeleasy: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
What is happening in Nigeria
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by NGpatriot: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2022
The winner in cross river

Another bright young APC winner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by NGpatriot: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tingotoe:
The south west is rallying around APC despite it's apparent failures mainly because it is perceived that the party will zone it's presidential ticket to the region. We're in for a long ride in this country

The SW benefited and gained more from this administration than the rest of Nigeria from the largest share of the national budgets to major projects and even federal appointments so if you see any failure, it's in your ipobian imagination..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by yomi531(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
kahal29:

Summary of yesterday's elections by INEC:

Ondo - APC

Plateau - APC

Imo - APC

Cross River:
Ogoja/Yala Federal Constituency - APC

Akpabuyo State Constituency - PDP

4:1

May PDP continue to win on the social media, Amen!!!
Amen. Bye bye to PDP. We dont want dem in naija again. I lost my sympathy for dem when, they said no more zoning for presidency. The same Atiku that fought tooth and nail against Gej in 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by walemoney007(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tingotoe:
You talk as if the people of the South West are not voting for the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Jjmaximum: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
CAR TRACKER INSTALLATIONS

Do you want to have your own skills
Do you want to be self employed
Do you want to make extra income using this skills that no one talks about it.

If you are interested in this Car Tracker installation message me with the number below

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
duro4chang:
You again? We know you will have excuse.
who’s this hypocrite nitwit here. I only post what happened yesterday, you are here ranting as expected from you.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
haffaze777:

Who be dis dimwit?
you are just a clueless Apc political nitwit here. Rubbish
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by chessguru(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
MikoB:

This is a good show there by apc, because akure had always been a pdp stronghold in ondo state.
I live in Akure , the APC people were openly sharing 3000 naira to buy peoples votes yesterday , i quietly voted for my PDP candidate and left .
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
duro4chang:
No mind him. He always gives fake news. He has been doing this for long
you are just clueless here, so I shouldn’t post real results abi. You are just a clueless hypocrite and clueless propagandist here.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
chessguru:
I live in Akure , the APC people were openly sharing 3000 naira to buy peoples votes yesterday , i quietly voted for my PDP candidate and left .
abet school them ooooo.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Afamed:

You should have known Johnnyesense is a PDP errand boy
you are clueless here with you nitwit attitude towards my post here. The same Pdp won jos/bassa federal constituency and state constituency election in cross river state yesterday. As it stand it’s Apc 3 and Pdp 2
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by duro4chang(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are just clueless here, so I shouldn’t post real results abi. You are just a clueless hypocrite and clueless propagandist here.
You are not all right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

But how come u only posted wards where PDP won making it looks like PDP took it all.

Don't be patriotic after been humbled. Be patriotic from start to end. I followed u up since Ondo state guber election which was a big blow to u. Currently seeing u hovering around Adeleke d dancer in Osun ..

Ire meant to b humbled again. Are u not seeing the Oyetola victory already cheesy we tired of ur fake temporary victory news. cool
you are not right here cos’ you aren’t electorate from Osun State. The people of Osun State will determine their governor who will rule them on July 16th. Besides it’s imole everywhere you go in Osun State.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by duro4chang(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
who’s this hypocrite nitwit here. I only post what happened yesterday, you are here ranting as expected from you.
Something is wrong with you. Is it the loss of the election that makes you to use abuse language?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
duro4chang:
You are not all right.
who told you I’m not right. I didn’t post the full results doesn’t mean the ones I posted isn’t correct. I even post the results of Akure south which is Pdp stronghold and the race was very tight in that zone. Even everyone can see the results as been released by Inec this morning. Check online to verify the results of Akure south I posted yesterday afternoon. All of them are correct. You can verify from other sources.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Indispensable85(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
afroniger:

https://punchng.com/ondo-apc-wins-akure-south-north-federal-constituency-bye-election/

Where's that boy called Johnny essence?
Mtcheeew....

I'm not sure pdp stands any chance against APC in 2023. The APC is still very strong across Nigeria.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by duro4chang(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
who told you I’m not right. I didn’t post the full results doesn’t mean the ones I posted isn’t correct. I even post the results of Akure south which is Pdp stronghold and the race was very tight in that zone. Even everyone can see the results as been released by Inec this morning. Check online to verify the results of Akure south I posted yesterday afternoon. All of them are correct. You can verify from other sources.
In the previous elections this is the same way you always jumped upandan on nairaland and at the end of the day you will still be proved wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Something is wrong with you. Is it the loss of the election that makes you to use abuse language?
it’s you that has the problem for believing the results I posted online yesterday. It’s online for everyone to see . I don’t post fake results. I even narrate it that the Akure North/ south federal constituency is very tight election. Apc won with 2k differences in Akure north while Pdp won in Akure south with 500 differences. You can check online to verify it. Stop been propagandist here.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Indispensable85(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
kahal29:

Summary of yesterday's elections by INEC:

Ondo - APC

Plateau - APC

Imo - APC

Cross River:
Ogoja/Yala Federal Constituency - APC

Akpabuyo State Constituency - PDP

4:1

May PDP continue to win on the social media, Amen!!!

With what I'm seeing I think the PDP should just forget about 2023.
The APC is getting even stronger across Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Where's that boy called Johnny essence?
Mtcheeew....

I'm not sure pdp stands any chance against APC in 2023. The APC is still very strong across Nigeria.
the same Pdp won in Jos/bassa federal constituency by-election yesterday. Keep on deceiving yourself. The results is online to see for yourself. Stop displaying your hypocrisy here.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Indispensable85(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
it was results of Akure North that shoots Apc candidate to victory and in Akure south local government, it was tight race with tight results. Pdp won in Akure south local government but the results was very close. Apc and it’s candidate was well prepared than Pdp in the Akure by-election yesterday. Congratulations to the winner.

You were posting one-sided results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

With what I'm seeing I think the PDP should just forget about 2023.
The APC is getting even stronger across Nigeria.
it 3:2 . Pdp won 2 while Apc won 3.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by haffaze777(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are just a clueless Apc political nitwit here. Rubbish
E pain d clown
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Lipscomb(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol that boy just posting fake results. I accused him yesterday.
walemoney007:
I thought the APC will lose while I was following johnnyessence thread yesterday
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Johnnyessence:
it’s you that has the problem for believing the results I posted online yesterday. It’s online for everyone to see . I don’t post fake results. I even narrate it that the Akure North/ south federal constituency is very tight election. Apc won with 2k differences in Akure north while Pdp won in Akure south with 500 differences. You can check online to verify it. Stop been propagandist here.
Even eve PDP lost by just only one vote is not my business. Since Friday you have been bragging here at the end you have been humbled.
Why are you so angry and abusive ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

You were posting one-sided results.
nope I was only posting Akure south yesterday cos’ I can only accessed Akure south local government yesterday when the results was coming in . I have to stop posting cos’ of different I’m seeing online and o don’t want to paste fake results. Pdp even won Akure south local government with 500 votes lead why Apc won in Akure north local government with 2k votes lead . The election was very tight and close to call.
Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Jsucre(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Elites are PDP that's why PDP always winning on social media, while APC are illiterates that's why they have voters card and decide for elites.

Most of elites doesn't have PVC, the ones that manage to have use it for bank purpose.

APC hail. Let PDP continued to have Social Media government.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lipscomb:
Lol that boy just posting fake results. I accused him yesterday.
stop been hypocrite here. Where do you see me posting fake results. Your hypocrisy is beyond redemption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / “Victor Agbaroji Must Go”, OML 26 Workers, Delta Oil Communities Protest / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.