Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) (32634 Views)

Serious Challenge To Tinubu, Atiku, As Peter Obi's Certificates Emerge { Photo } / 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by aperture11: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
How worthless the Presidency has become in Nigeria, the man that supervised the worst economic period in our country with trial and error policies thinks he has what it takes to lead the country.

Shameless lot.
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilPUSSY:
He has the right to vote and to be voted for

After Ayim I will consider him after due consultation.
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by olas24u(f): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
shinealight:

So, where did the money come from?….after all he’s supposed to be a salaried man as Governor of Central Bank. Even his previous employment as MD of a bank was salaried. Surely, EFCC will need to have a chat with him to be clear!

You can imagine a banker regulating banks .,you will always have insider information ,that he pass on ,and other bankers will take advantage.you dont need to work,just buy dollars at 305 and go and sell ,he made some people billionares
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by aalangel(f): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jazzman..
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilPUSSY:
He has the right to vote and to be voted for

Na true you talk!
But someone is deceiving somebody ( eni meji ki ipadanu iro-two people can't deceived themselves together)
May be there is Political arrangements somewhere that the public is yet to be carried along!
Just wait and see!
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by shinealight(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

You can imagine a banker regulating banks .,you will always have insider information ,that he pass on ,and other bankers will take advantage.you dont need to work,just buy dollars at 305 and go and sell ,he made some people billionares

Firstly, is that a legal way of making his billions that he can declare to the EFCC?…..secondly, is it fair on the masses who are not so privileged to have the same inside information?!
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by olas24u(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
shinealight:

Firstly, is that a legal way of making his billions that he can declare to the EFCC?…..secondly, is it fair on the masses who are not so privileged to have the same inside information?!
It is not new any way,big men dont go to jail here ,and you need to steal so much ,then you get respect.if you steal small money,you will be jailed.Riund tripping is not new in Nigeria ,and nit all nigerians can access 305,only few people.
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by CsRockefeller(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Utanisco:
Now listen

When God said in Genesis, "let us create man in our own image and likeness,they were actually referring it to the white men.,creating the white me..

If I may ask

Who else created us?, because these people are far so much above us in everything.

Why?

grin grin
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by sakanifemi123(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
failure that couldn't manage finance sector wants to become Nigeria leaders, so that he can sinks the country totally...... mediocrity people

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by alphaNomega: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
I wonder when you guys would realise the need to stop sharing fake news from Sahara reporters
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
His village people are fooling him to steal the whooooole central bank because of oju kokoro and then go to jail cheesy

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Cheapgadget(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
I will rather vote for him than atiku or tinubu
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Utanisco:
Now listen

When God said in Genesis, "let us create man in our own image and likeness,they were actually referring it to the white men.,creating the white me..

If I may ask

Who else created us?, because these people are far so much above us in everything.

Why?
I screenshot this your comment and sent to two non African friends, see their reply below

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
They should allow us rest with these jokes about some individuals posting Emefiele's poster.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Nigeria is a complex country that's very unpredictable
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by eeetuk(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
"The campaign posters of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Mr Godwin Emefiele, who is preparing for the 2023 presidential race, has surfaced in Lagos State."

When will Ibos ever have a shame for misused of public institution to their benefit? This guy is serving as the governor of the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) and at the same time running for office. Very stupid to say the least!

Furthermore, before 2023 presidential election arrives, I expect all Ibos to run for presidency. And here is the problem with that, Ibos who are running already for the presidency have not stated what they would differently from that of OBJ,GJ, and IMB.
I am tired of noisemakers.
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by LegalWolf: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Trash!!

Anybody loyalists can print poster and throw them into the debate

The unfortunate truth is the northern oligarchy would have a say in who becomes president whether in APC or PDP

Does emefile look like someone that can withstand ojota propaganda when it comes
Looooooool, you guys are just dumb and have very low self-esteem. Which Northern oligarchy? Like mention their names and tell us which president they have installed. Cmon!
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Revolva(m): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2022
mumu CBN governor wey no fit do anytin
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by onikoyikosoko: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Realists:
An Okoro that has mismanaged our Banking sector & has supervised the nose diving of Naira will never become Nigeria's President.

This man is from delta state, I thought you guys said there are no Igbo’s of delta origin?
Why do you switch for convenience?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reformed APC’ Names Leaders (SEE LIST) / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.