Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Business That Generate Me Over 200k During My Service Year. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Business That Generate Me Over 200k During My Service Year. (239 Views)

Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month / Young Man Built A Toilet That Generate Cooking Gas And Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business That Generate Me Over 200k During My Service Year. by Chiemezie1234: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2022
THE BUSINESS THAT GENERATE ME OVER 2OOK DURING MY SERVICE YEAR.

In 2021 when i was serving in Bauchi state. Been the first son the pressure from home is high, every time is call from home requesting me to sort bill issue..

I knew my allawee is not enough to cater for me and those huge expectation from family member. so i told myself i need to step up my game in making extra income.

In my quest to augment my income i started searching online on which business to do, then i came across affiliate marketing. Before then a friend of my usually get paid from one online platform he belong.

So i approach him to tell him about my findings on the internet and also to know more about the model of his online business that he's doing which he gladly welcome my idea and gave me a video to watch and see, if its something i can do .

After watching the video , i knew this something i can do. so with the help of my friend i starting promoting information product to people who need them and who are willing to buy.

I choose product with 50% commission to market, it will interest you to know that most of my buyers came from my WhatsApp contact list.
so after implementing my money magnet as instructed from the video i watch , i got my first sale within first one week of signing up with the affiliate market platform.. you know what the say; the rest is history . i have generated over 200k in sales commission.

if you are interested in learning how the model work and how to make extra income join me in my

Free whatsapp training on how to make as much as 150k weekly as an affiliate marketer using your smartphone, even if;

You're a completely newbie.
You do not have any digital skills.
You haven't make a dime online before.
DM me to join the whatsApp class that is coming up on 5th of march.

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Today, Thursday, 24th March 2022 / Can Game-based Learning Actually Make Your Kids Smarter? / Fact Checked: Yahaya Bello's Supporters On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.