Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Spells - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spells (127 Views)

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spells by Ngaynan3: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Try my service today my clicking on the links below....first time customers get free service.

I will cast extremely powerful love and obession spell for you.https://www.fiverr.com/users/spellguru3/manage_gigs/cast-extremely-powerful-love-and-obession-spell-for-you/edit

I will remove dark enchantment and revile and all kind of poisonous energies
remove dark enchantment and revile and all kind of poisonous energies. https://www.fiverr.com/users/spellguru3/manage_gigs/cast-extremely-powerful-love-and-obession-spell-for-you/edit

I am learnt and born in Nigeria the abode of gods and all kind of magic and spells. I have knowledge of black magic. If you have any problem in life aspects. I have strong love spells_break up spells_Protection spell_Curse removal_Remove negative energy_Curse spells_ Spiritual cleansing_Hex removal_Spiritual healing spell _Wicca witch craft_Good luck charm_*Gay love spell_The spell to defeat your rival_Fertility spells_ Divorce spell_ Marriage spells_ Love spells_Hypnosis spells and more. If you want clarity in life then contact me now

Re: Spells by Botking: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
You have magical powers but you're still poor.

Africa mentality is very sick, that the reason Europe and Asia, American are almost a thousand years behind them in development

Emaciate yourself from this mentality is so absurd

(1) (Reply)

All Eyes Will See It / Jesus, The Only Way. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 93.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.