Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam (3139 Views)

Threads On How Polygamy Is Permitted In The Bible / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Like the practice of the pagan Arabs was to use incantations/spells before Muhammad introduced his newly founded religion to them, the people asked him if they could continue their incantations as Muslims, Muhammad agreed with them as long as thy stick to one god to use their incantation.

You guess is as good as mine as to which god Muhammad was referring to, his tribal god Allah!

Sahih Muslim 2200
'Auf b. Malik Ashja'i reported We practised incantation in the pre-Islamic days and we said:
Allah's Messenger. what is your opinion about it? He said: Let me know your incantation and said: There is no harm in the incantation which does not smack of polytheism

Incantation means a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:
Like the practice of the pagan Arabs was to use incantations/spells before Muhammad introduced his newly founded religion to them, the people asked him if they could continue their incantations as Muslims, Muhammad agreed with them as long as thy stick to one god to use their incantation.

You guess is as good as mine as to which god Muhammad was referring to, his tribal god Allah!

Incantation means a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic

A few years ago, I saw a post on Opera News where a Muslim was teaching other Muslims how to cast spells using their Islamic books. The Muslim guy gathered a large Muslim following with a great deal of engagements on the post. Then as I filed through the numerous comments, I noticed the comments of another Muslim who raised an objection to the post claiming that the OP is guilty of exposing "our secrets in public."

I think there are verses of the Quran or hadith which these guys use for casting spells. That's what the Opera News OP suggests.

Who in the world doesn't know that spells are satanic? They're mostly used in the cults as well as in idolatrous religions which are all of Satan.

Let's hear what Legalwolf and Antichristian would say in defense.

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2022
HisSplendor:

A few years ago, I saw a post on Opera News where a Muslim was teaching other Muslims how to cast spells using their Islamic books. The Muslim guy gathered a large Muslim following with a great deal of engagements on the post. Then as I filed through the numerous comments, I noticed the comments of another Muslim who raised an objection to the post citing that the OP is guilty of exposing "our secrets in public."

I think there are versions of the Quran or hadith which these guys use for casting spells. That's what the Opera News OP suggests.
Sure, they call them asiri (secrets)

Who in the world doesn't know that spells are satanic? They're mostly used in the cults as well as in idolatrous religions which are all of Satan.
Those that are truthful to themselves know that they are following demons and Satan!

And Lukuluku69, IMAliyu

But they will run away as usual, they can’t stand the truth

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

I think this is top secret they hide concerning their religion. They don't discuss it openly. What they'll do here with regards to this topic will be Taqqiyya.

This is what I found online in my curiosity:

"First there is negative magic, aggressive magic (siḥr) mentioned in the Qurʾan as being used for separating couples (Q 2/102) and as something one needs protection from (by seeking refuge in God, Q 113). The Qurʾan also mentions the evil eye (Q 113) and accounts of jinn are found abundantly in it...As an example, the ruqya, meaning all (exorcism) spells for curing consequences of the evil eye, aggressive magic, and jinn possession, with some Qurʾanic verses specifically recommended by Prophet Muhammad,3 has been given the labels sharʿī and ghayr sharʿī or shirkī (lawful or unlawful/polytheistic according to Islamic law) according to its content.4 A “lawful” ruqya should consist exclusively of Qurʾanic verses and prayers from the prophetic tradition, whereas the ghayr sharʿī versions might include invocations of angels or jinn, or unintelligible utterances."

Source:
https://brill.com/display/book/edcoll/9789004471481/BP000009.xml?language=en

Islam is certainly Satanic. May God deliver those who are enslaved and blinded by it.

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2022
HisSplendor:

I think this is top secret they hide concerning their religion. They don't discuss it openly. What they'll do here with regards to this topic will be Taqqiyya.
Of course, they are deceptive. They invite ignorant people into Islam with the lies that it’s the true religion, it’s when the person enters the cult fully that he/she will realize he has been scammed

This is what I found online in my curiosity:

"First there is negative magic, aggressive magic (siḥr) mentioned in the Qurʾan as being used for separating couples (Q 2/102) and as something one needs protection from (by seeking refuge in God, Q 113). The Qurʾan also mentions the evil eye (Q 113) and accounts of jinn are found abundantly in it...As an example, the ruqya, meaning all (exorcism) spells for curing consequences of the evil eye, aggressive magic, and jinn possession, with some Qurʾanic verses specifically recommended by Prophet Muhammad,3 has been given the labels sharʿī and ghayr sharʿī or shirkī (lawful or unlawful/polytheistic according to Islamic law) according to its content.4 A “lawful” ruqya should consist exclusively of Qurʾanic verses and prayers from the prophetic tradition, whereas the ghayr sharʿī versions might include invocations of angels or jinn, or unintelligible utterances."

Source:
https://brill.com/display/book/edcoll/9789004471481/BP000009.xml?language=en

Islam is certainly Satanic. May God deliver those who are enslaved and blinded by it.
The real Muslims are not denying this, they even boast of their interactions with evil spirits and demons like in this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

But the few ignorant ones like antichristian, NeoWanZaeed, Rash4ductluv etc are the ones who claim that those other ones interacting with jinns are not true Muslims!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

Of course, they are deceptive. They invite ignorant people into Islam with the lies that it’s the true religion, it’s when the person enters the cult fully that he/she will realize he has been scammed

The real Muslims are not denying this, they even boast of their interactions with evil spirits and demons like in this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

But the few ignorant ones like antichristian, NeoWanZaeed, Rash4ductluv etc are the ones who claim that those other ones interacting with jinns are not true Muslims!

Nawa o.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by IMAliyu(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

Those that are truthful to themselves know that they are following demons and Satan!

And ...

Magic isn't real.
So far as what they're doing isn't illegal, or performing human sacrifices and such.

I don't care.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
I think I have given TenQ enough dose of his medicine and it appears you are the next. And despite my genuine warnings to think twice before you mention me, you decided to display your buffonery. Your mentions will be next port of call for a very long time now.

HisSplendor:

A few years ago, I saw a post on Opera News where a Muslim was teaching other Muslims how to cast spells using their Islamic books. The Muslim guy gathered a large Muslim following with a great deal of engagements on the post. Then as I filed through the numerous comments, I noticed the comments of another Muslim who raised an objection to the post claiming that the OP is guilty of exposing "our secrets in public."

I think there are verses of the Quran or hadith which these guys use for casting spells. That's what the Opera News OP suggests.

All you are doing is nonsense conjecture. The hadith you cited does not even tell us the 'incantation' itself. Like as if we do not know that churches in Nigeria cast spells as well.

Okay let me tell you what is more satanic that TenQ failed to give a logical explanation to. Perhaps you may be of help.

In Hebrews 9:13, this is what is said about sacrifices to yhwh":
The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. .

Down the same chapter, this is what we were told about the blood sucking demon named yhwh does

In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies (Commentary: This verse narrates the Covenant yhwh had with Moses)

In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:21 -22

So what do we have: a blood thirsty god that is unworthy of worship. Ideally, I do not see the difference between such a worthless mor0nic yhwh and the devil because honestly tell me: why would a God demand sprinkling of blood on people in order to cleanse them? Why can he not forgive without shedding blood? Is that not Satanic to you? You can give me an explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

And Lukuluku69, IMAliyu

Lol

You again?

Now, I am sure you have a copy of the Quran and Hadiths with you.

So kindly quote copiously as you always do where it is said that incantations and whatever you call the "asiri" is enjoined on Muslims

I will wait ....
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bia Neba,

I responded to you 12:31 and you made this post some minutes after. You cannot claim to be blind

HisSplendor:

Let's have the link.

Answer my questions!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:
I think I have given TenQ enough dose of his medicine and it appears you are the next. And despite my genuine warnings to think twice before you mention me, you decided to display your buffonery. Your mentions will be next port of call for a very long time now.

All you are doing is nonsense conjecture. The hadith you cited does not even tell us the 'incantation' itself. Like as if we do not know that churches in Nigeria cast spells as well.

Okay let me tell you what is more satanic that TenQ failed to give a logical explanation to. Perhaps you may be of help.

The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. .

Down the same chapter, this is what we were told about the blood sucking demon named yhwh does

In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies (Commentary: This verse narrates the Covenant yhwh had with Moses)

In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:21 -22

So what do we have: a blood thirsty god that is unworthy of worship. Ideally, I do not see the difference between such a worthless mor0nic yhwh and the devil because honestly tell me: why would a God demand sprinkling of blood on people in order to cleanse them? Why can he not forgive without shedding blood? Is that not Satanic to you? You can give me an explanation

HisSplendor,
Should you give a pig some pearls?

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
LOL!

I wonder how Hissplendor will deal with this dilemma: according to him, when people don't answer a question, it means they do not have an answer. He even went on to cite dubious statistics that '80%' of the time, they don't have answer. So his refusal to answer to this question absolutely spells doom for him grin

TenQ:

HisSplendor,
Should you give a pig some pearls?

On you potential thief TenQ, are you frustrated and angry yhwh cannot help you? I am just waiting for you to write a topic and mention me or any Muslim. Those 'ammunitions' you have not exhausted, you will exhaust it by the bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood of Jesus... Don't you like Jesus blood? grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

I wonder how Hissplendor will deal with this dilemma: according to him, when people don't answer a question, it means they do not have an answer. He even went on to cite dubious statistics that '80%' of the time, they don't have answer. So his refusal to answer to this question absolutely spells doom for him grin

On you potential thief TenQ, are you frustrated and angry yhwh cannot help you? I am just waiting for you to write a topic and mention me or any Muslim. Those 'ammunitions' you have not exhausted, you will exhaust it by the bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood of Jesus... Don't you like Jesus blood? grin
?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

The passage you referred to is a reference to the Jewish practice of sacrificing animals for atonement.

Sin is spiritual dirt. Blood is spiritual soap that washes the dirt. The blood of Jesus replaces the blood of animals. A one time sacrifice for all eternity. No more sacrifice is ever required.

God in His love did everything by Himself to purge man from the filthiness from which he could not purge himself.

It doesn't matter what you think. If you're not washed, your dirt remains. And if Allah has told you that water washes sins, he lied to you. Your sins are vivid appearances in the spirit realm that could be seen by all spiritual entities including Satan. The spirits know who the sinners are because they can behold their sins. Only blood washes sins. And that's what the blood of Jesus does.

Why are you so pained that you cannot engage in a clean discourse without insult?

The blood sucking Denon called allah has something else to say. He loves no one, since he didn't create anybody. See, the moronic allah even promised his moronic followers a good time in hell until he'll come and remove those whom he'll remove. You must be very foolish to believe that some god would come and remove you from hell after years of burning. Hahahah.

"There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell).
This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.
Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire."
-- Sura 19:71-72

This is the Real Bloodsucking Demon below. He cannot save, neither can he destroy. Powerless, toothless allah who needs his followers' help to get blood to drink:

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)." His followers have to kill them for him since he has no power to cast anyone to hell.

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

Even the paradise promised to the blood sucking demon's foolish and blind followers is one full of hardship:

Sahih Muslim Book 40, Number 6778:
Anas b. Malik reported: The Paradise is surrounded by hardships and the Hell-Fire is surrounded by temptations.

And even only those who die while killing for him would get there:

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods;
for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise):
they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:
a promise binding on Him in truth,
through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an:
and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah?
then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded:
that is the achievement supreme. Surah 9:111 (To be killed while killing for the allah demon is the greatest achievement.)

Murderous liar, servant of a bloodsucking demon called allah even claimed that something quoted from his filthy book is a conjecture!

Note:
All emphasis in the quoted texts above are mine.

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol

You again?

Now, I am sure you have a copy of the Quran and Hadiths with you.

So kindly quote copiously as you always do where it is said that incantations and whatever you call the "asiri" is enjoined on Muslims

I will wait ....
The people that were doing incantations and spells before the time of Muhammad knew that it was not right and that was why they asked muhammad for his opinion and he told them that incantations and spells were permitted because according to him, they are permitted!

b]Sahih Muslim 2200[/b]
'Auf b. Malik Ashja'i reported We practised incantation in the pre-Islamic days and we said:
Allah's Messenger. what is your opinion about it? He said: Let me know your incantation and said: There is no harm in the incantation which does not smack of polytheism
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
HisSplendor:

The passage you referred to is a reference to the Jewish practice of sacrificing animals for atonement.

Sin is spiritual dirt. Blood is spiritual soap that washes the dirt. The blood of Jesus replaces the blood of animals. . A one time sacrifice for all eternity. No more sacrifice is ever required.

God in His love did everything by Himself to purge man from the filthiness from which he could not purge himself.

It doesn't matter what you think. If you're not washed, your dirt remains. And if Allah has told you that water washes sins, he lied to you. Your sins are vivid appearances in the spirit realm that could be seen by all spiritual entities including Satan. The spirits know who the sinners are because they can behold their sins. Only blood washes sins. And that's what the blood of Jesus does.

Why are you so pained that you cannot engage in a clean discourse without insult?

(underlined mine)

I can engage in 'clean discourse' actually. But some discussions can never be clean to mean. How would a discussion about a god who uses blood to cleanse sin be clean to me? Who cannot forgive without shedding of blood? Who practically requires human sacrifice to forgive? I see that to be satanic and thats final. Even better gods such as Obatala, Zeus, Jupiter etc. are not this blood sucking demons!!! Give them Agbado, cassava, garri and fried dodo and they will forgive your sins.... but your own god wants us to sprinkle blood on people to cleanse them

Can you even think? Blood is needed to wash sins? I give up! Yes, if you think it does not matter what I think, then why are you always mentioning me?

By the way, you once said

HisSplendor:

I don't have anymore to say to you because I can't regard you as a true Muslim....

So why are you asking me a question if you do not regard me as a true Muslim? So don't you think people may think you are senile if at one breadth you say you don't regard me as a true Muslim, yet you are asking me questions on Islam?

I regard you as a true Christian that is why I will keep asking you questions on Christianity

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
IMAliyu:

Magic isn't real.
So far as what they're doing isn't illegal, or performing human sacrifices and such.

I don't care.
You won’t care since your prophet endorsed it and they even worked it on him!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hehehehe grin grin grin

HisSplendor:

(underlined mine)

So apart from the fact that yhwh cannot help Judah defeat people of the plain, he is also powerless to purge man without being appeased with blood of his 'son'! Hissplendor, I am so sorry I will disown such a father if I have one. Again, worshipping slippers is better for me than such a god!

On Allah that you talk about, hope you know you are making reference to ELOAH but in another language?

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf are you a muslim?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:
LegalWolf are you a muslim?

Why do you ask?.. And I am sorry who are you?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

Why do you ask?
Cos I see you defending Islam
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

Cos I see you defending Islam

Do you have a problem with it?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

Do you have a problem with it?
Answer my question first before you ask me another question.

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

The people that were doing incantations and spells before the time of Muhammad knew that it was not right and that was why they asked muhammad for his opinion and he told them that incantations and spells were permitted because according to him, they are permitted!

b]Sahih Muslim 2200[/b]

If your brain cells are working properly you would know that Black Magic aand it practice was not limited to the Arabians but all Cultures and Civilization.

That said, every society have their own ways of dealing with and the Pre-Islamic Arabians are no exceptions.

Your that they know it is not right is your usual lies you peddled around for if they know it is not right, they would have stopped the practice without waiting for anyone to validate them.

Your Jesus casted out Demons and the act of doing it: the Words spoken in the act is what is refered to as "Spells"

I guess you have not been to some of your Churches and see that there is no difference between these Alfas are doing and what your Pastors/Alagbas/Co are doing.

Amure, Coconut, white Garments/Black Garments and many many trash they give people in the guise of fortifying and bringing luck are all over your Churches. I guess you did not hear of one Dude that was burnt while Perfume was being poured on him at one of your Churches?

Like I said, bring me a Verse or Verses from the Quran and the Hadiths that says Muslims should partake in what the Op posted about and we can examine it

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

Answer my question first before you ask me another question.

Are you a Muslim?

The audacity for me! I should answer your question, because you are?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Brother please fire on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this grin

Lukuluku69:

If your brain cells are working properly you would know that Black Magic aand it practice was not limited to the Arabians but all Cultures and Civilization.

That said, every society have their own ways of dealing with and the Pre-Islamic Arabians are no exceptions.

Your that they know it is not right is your usual lies you peddled around for if they know it is not right, they would have stopped the practice without waiting for anyone to validate them.

Your Jesus casted out Demons and the act of doing it: the Words spoken in the act is what is refered to as "Spells"

I guess you have not been to some of your Churches and see that there is no difference between these Alfas are doing and what your Pastors/Alagbas/Co are doing.

Amure, Coconut, white Garments/Black Garments and many many trash they give people in the guise of fortifying and bringing luck are all over your Churches. I guess you did not hear of one Dude that was burnt while Perfume was being poured on him at one of your Churches?

Like I said, bring me a Verse or Verses from the Quran and the Hadiths that says Muslims should partake in what the Op posted about and we can examine it
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:
Hehehehe grin grin grin

(underlined mine)

So apart from the fact that yhwh cannot help Judah defeat people of the plain, he is also powerless to purge man without being appeased with blood of his 'son'! Hissplendor, I am so sorry I will disown such a father if I have one. Again, worshipping slippers is better for me than such a god!

On Allah that you talk about, hope you know you are making reference to ELOAH but in another language?

You'll better say you'll disown yourself. The Father and Son are same entity. They're one.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The brain cell of the acclaimed moon splitting lunatic is not working

Stop crying, your false prophet permitted the use of spells and incantations no wonder they used it on him and he started hallucinating about sex.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5763
Narrated `Aisha:
A man called Labid bin al-A'sam from the tribe of Bani Zaraiq worked magic on Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) till Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

The audacity for me! I should answer your question, because you are?
I’ve gotten my answers already, that even if you’re a Muslim you are ashamed to be one. grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ve gotten my answers already, that even if you’re a Muslim you are ashamed to be one. grin

Would that make you sleep better at night? grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
HisSplendor:

You'll better say you'll disown yourself. The Father and Son are same entity. They're one.

We have not gotten to the question of whether they are one or not. I am concerned of a god that uses blood to cleanse sin. That is a demon to me and not worthy of my thanks. I will stone such a god like a thief and not worship him! This is what we are discussing now and don't change the topic!

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

Would that make you sleep better at night? grin
Of course, seeing a Muslim not proud of his religion will make me sleep better because it’s a sign that you know that you’re following a demon that is not worthy of being associated with in the public!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain These Verses? / When My Son Survived A Serious Accident, I Didn’t Thank God. I Thanked Honda / Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.