Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Special Shout Out To MR SAYNOTOCULTISM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Special Shout Out To MR SAYNOTOCULTISM (790 Views)

Mob Shout Allah Akbar, Beat Pastor Unconscious During Funeral / A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� / My Foray Into Confra(eiye Demystified).inspired By Saynotocultism!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Shout Out To MR SAYNOTOCULTISM by Totalitarian: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
You can see the killings everywhere and i hope you listened to him when he warned you jews not to get involved with cultism .

Some came and called you names
some insulted you

Special shout out to you .

I remember your quote,

" cultist dont care if u have the right ideology, all they need is to equal the scores or kill u to have higher scores. if you die, they will settle your case with money "

just imagine cultist causing trouble in a brothel and a PHD holder or a business man will get killed somewhere else and they will settle the case with money when u are long dead. Like some riffraff's will collect money for my death kwa ? grin grin grin

Finally saynotocultism, na man you be.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Special Shout Out To MR SAYNOTOCULTISM by fotadmowmend(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cultism is fast distorting the live of our young boys and girls

1 Like

Re: Special Shout Out To MR SAYNOTOCULTISM by Badguy77(m): 1:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Saynotocultism
Re: Special Shout Out To MR SAYNOTOCULTISM by Laughnow419: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Cultistupdate should not be left out of the list. Saynotocultism gave us story. Cultistupdate shows us pictures and videos of the incessant killing related to confraternity violence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Shout Out To MR SAYNOTOCULTISM by Deadmeat: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Death to all cultists

(1) (Reply)

Update: Young Girl Accused Of Stealing Generator In Delta Addicted To Drugs / Times Women Stole/kidnapped Infants/fetus(histogore) / 21-years Old Arrested Over USD 220,000 Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.