Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Yahoo Boys Destroy Properties Of Their Friend's Mother Who Ran Away With Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Destroy Properties Of Their Friend's Mother Who Ran Away With Money (914 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Destroy Properties Of Their Friend's Mother Who Ran Away With Money by Lovelink1991(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
The worst has happened in Edo state as Yahoo boys destroy the properties of their friend's mother who ran away with the some of N30m.

Watch the video via this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkRdRZWFT6A

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Destroy Properties Of Their Friend's Mother Who Ran Away With Money by Badguy77(m): 1:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Ritualist u mean
Re: Yahoo Boys Destroy Properties Of Their Friend's Mother Who Ran Away With Money by Lovelink1991(f): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badguy77:
Ritualist u mean

Really?
I thought they were merely using technicality to defraud people
Re: Yahoo Boys Destroy Properties Of Their Friend's Mother Who Ran Away With Money by Badguy77(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Really?
I thought they were merely using technicality to defraud people

That was the mission before...But now, they are all ritualist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Sentenced To Death For Raping 13 Students, Impregnates 8 / Ashawo Lady Calls Out Yahoo Boys For Keeping Mute Over Obaseki’s Order On Prosti / How do I track someone without using the police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.