Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi (616 Views)

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
A 28-year-old teacher, Umar Mohammed, has been arrested by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, for allegedly defiling an eight-year-old, Khadijat, in Diri, Yar Karau Village, Sakaba Local Council of Kebbi State.

The State Commandant, Umar Musa Bala, while addressing journalists said the suspect is a teacher at the NYSC Nursery and Primary School Diri, a school where Khadijat is a pupil.

The suspect confessed to have lured the minor from her house into his room at about 10 am on the pretence of sending her on an errand only to defile her in addition to offering her fifty-naira gift.

khadijat’s younger brother, Abdulrahman, narrated the whereabouts of the victim to his mother, and the mother notified the men of the NSCDC at the Sakaba division, for further investigation.

Mohammed confessed to the offence and a medical report from a state government hospital also confirmed there was a penetration.

The state commandant advised parents to be watchful and be observant of their wards against evil-minded people like Mohammed.

Bala also urged the general public never to sweep any gender related offences under the carpet for religious, tribe and familiarity sentiments.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaeztdwKc1A/

lalasticlala

Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
God!

@Romanoff this is the 7th news about rape I have read/seen today. And all the culprits are Nigerian men. Like I earlier said, if you see a news about a Nigerian woman raping someone pls mention me on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
So what's next?
Pls execute this thing by hanging and dump his body in a sewage..no time to waste on an irrelevant creature..n
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by immortalcrown(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
That region is...
But IPOB and ESN get all the hateful attention as if there is no problem in other regions.
There are serious problems in every region. Put tribalism away and think of the way forward. Humanity is sick. Mankind is dying. Perversion is dominating the world.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So what's next?
Pls execute this thing by hanging and dump his body in a sewage..no time to waste on an irrelevant creature..n
Hmm
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm
Hmm yeah he should be executed..
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
That region is...
But IPOB and ESN get all the hateful attention as if there is no problem in other regions.
There are serious problems in every region. Put tribalism away and think of the way forward. Humanity is sick. Mankind is dying. Perversion is dominating the world.
Stop shifting post. This is rape not politics.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by immortalcrown(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
Stop shifting post. This is rape not politics.
Is perversion only about politics? Maybe you do not understand English well. The bad mentality that makes politics bad is also responsible for rape, robbery and kidnapping.
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by Karlovych: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
embarassed Not surprising at all, their deity did worse than that in the middle east.

He was defiling ones as young as 4 year old
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by MrCover: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by Boogyman557: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool

which kind NONSENSE b dis...

which kind RUBBISH b DIS...

ABEG abeg make una carry dat useless MANCHI of a guy JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg..

I no go STOP der oooo

I go USE my WEED take LITE UP em BLOKOS...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN!
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

Is perversion only about politics? Maybe you do not understand English well. The bad mentality that makes politics bad is also responsible for rape, robbery and kidnapping.
I meant you shouldn't bring nonsense tribal war into a sensitive thread.
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by immortalcrown(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
I meant you shouldn't bring nonsense tribal war into a sensitive thread.
This is why evil keeps dominating. You narrow your mind to only what touches your emotion at the moment. Your sentiment blinds you to the truth. The bad mentality or ideology responsible for rape is also responsible for other things destroying humanity. Is rape the only evil in our society? What about ritual killings? A ritual killer can easily resort to rape. A rapist can easily resort to ritual killing. A rapist can easily resort to cultism.

When bad things that should be condemned happened in Biafra, tribalists blame IPOB and ESN. If those things happen in Yoruba, tribalists will blame Tinubu or say "skull miners". If those things happen in the North, tribalists will blame abokis or say "Sai Baba".

All I try to achieve in my main comment is to condemn the tribal hate and draw people's attention to what needs to be done so we can possibly enjoy this world.
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

This is why evil keeps dominating. You narrow your mind to only what touches your emotion at the moment. Your sentiment blinds you to the truth. The bad mentality or ideology responsible for rape is also responsible for other things destroying humanity. Is rape the only evil in our society? What about ritual killings? A ritual killer can easily resort to rape. A rapist can easily resort to ritual killing. A rapist can easily resort to cultism.

When bad things that should be condemned happened in Biafra, tribalists blame IPOB and ESN. If those things happen in Yoruba, tribalists will blame Tinubu or say "skull miners". If those things happen in the North, tribalists will blame abokis or say "Sai Baba".

All I try to achieve in my main comment is to condemn the tribal hate and draw people's attention to what needs to be done so we can possibly enjoy this world.
Create threads for ritual, cultism and other vices. This thread is for rape. Bringing other problems here would shift people's attention from the main subject.

I am fighting against rape and crime against women. Stop frustrating my effort. Thanks
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by immortalcrown(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
Create threads for ritual, cultism and other vices. This thread is for rape. Bringing other problems here would shift people's attention from the main subject.
I am fighting against rape and crime against women. Stop frustrating my effort. Thanks
This post is in crime section. Everything I said relates to crime. There is no rape section on Nairaland. What you should do to prove me wrong is to factually deny the points I made. Do people not blame tribes instead of addressing the actual causes of crimes?
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by ebuka440: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Castration is the best option here
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

This post is in crime section. Everything I said relates to crime. There is no rape section on Nairaland. What you should do to prove me wrong is to factually deny the points I made. Do people not blame tribes instead of addressing the actual causes of crimes?
You derailed the thread by bringing tribalism into it. You could create a thread for tribalism and we discuss over it. Seun made creating of threads free of charge.
Create thread on tribalism and those interested in such discussion will contribute
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by immortalcrown(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
You derailed the thread by bringing tribalism into it. You could create a thread for tribalism and we discuss over it. Seun made creating of threads free of charge. Create thread on tribalism and those interested in such discussion will contribute
I did not bring tribalism into the thread. I pointed out the fact that crimes increase because people often use tribalism to trivialize crimes. If I had said the rape happened because the place is in the North, that would mean bringing tribalism into the post.

If I had said the constitution or the government should condemn the man to death, would you have said I am bringing politics or government into a rape thread?

If I had said religious leaders should begin to seriously preach against rape, would you have said I brought religion into a rape case?

If another commenter reacts to the rape by condemning bad things teachers do in schools, will you accuse the commenter of bringing education into the thread?

Because I said people should put tribalism away and begin to seriously address the issues affecting humanity, you claim I brought tribalism into the thread. Is rape not a crime? Don't the things I mentioned affect crimes? Or, is rape the only crime that requires attention?

Your sentiment is making you misinterpret things.
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by saphiere(f): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

I did not bring tribalism into the thread. I pointed out the fact that crimes increase because people often use tribalism to trivialize crimes. If I had said the rape happened because the place is in the North, that would mean bringing tribalism into the post.

If I had said the constitution or the government should condemn the man to death, would you have said I am bringing politics or government into a rape thread?

If I had said religious leaders should begin to seriously preach against rape, would you have said I brought religion into a rape case?

If another commenter reacts to the rape by condemning bad things teachers do in schools, will you accuse the commenter of bringing education into the thread?

Because I said people should put tribalism away and begin to seriously address the issues affecting humanity, you claim I brought tribalism into the thread. Is rape not a crime? Don't the things I mentioned affect crimes? Or, is rape the only crime that requires attention?

Your sentiment is making you misinterpret things.
Ok oooooo Can we all rest now?
Re: Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi by immortalcrown(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
Ok oooooo Can we all rest now?
I have been resting. I did not know the argument made you restless.

(1) (Reply)

☹️ Petrol Being Given As Souvenir At A Party. Well-done Buhari❗️❗️ / Gunmen Kidnap Journalist In Abia (PHOTO) / Client Weeps Bitterly After Being Dup£d By A Yah00 Boy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.