Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo (30416 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her class teacher at a school in Orlu area of Imo state. After the matter was exposed and people started picking interest in the case, the alleged rapist is now being labelled an insane man. According to an online report, even the police that arrested him are asking that he should be forgiven due to his "mental condition".

Below is what was shared on Instagram by Break or Makeup

Please please please Before we take down this post .I want justice for this young 2 years old girl who was raped by her class teacher and now the teachers people are claiming that he is in sane .Pls tag anyone who can assist us . IMO state .I want us to work on shutting down the school and bringing the man to book .If there is anyway you want to assist us , please send a dm .

This happened in Imo state From orlu precisely, please who can join hands to help us bring this man to book.

Part 2 This morning,they called me at the station and they were saying the guy is mentally deranged ..that I should pardon him and I was asking the school authorities how a mentally deranged man could be employed as a teacher in a school..what a shame!! and the baby's test results just came out and she's safe but the hospital said we should wait for a month before we come for HIV test cos the disease doesn't manifest immediately..

But am still sticking to leaving the idiot there at least until his bail

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/2-year-old-girl-raped-class-teacher-school-imo-state-photo.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Evablizin(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
angry

Liars.

So the teacher is now a mad man abi,no problem,real madness is coming,may original and real madness fall heavily on him.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
No need for jail term angry even animal can act such
Kill him simple angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by ceezarhh(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
so the teacher had an erection, and the only place he could stick his rod is between the legs of a two years old girl?...I am weak!...

21 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
And he had a hard on.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rape as in? He put his big manhood inside a very very very tight hole and it passed through?
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Pinkfeet: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
they need to castrate him straight . useless man

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by 9jvirgin(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wow
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
WHEN WILL THIS CASTRATION BILL FOR RAPIST BE PASSED INTO LAW?!

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by modelmikeI(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mentally unstable animal

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by userplainly(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
they don't call it the "IMO" for nothing
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Andrella51(f): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
orlu again?
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Mujaheedeen300: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
What a world. .! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by bigtt76(f): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
I hope Okoroawusa will erect a statue to him too as he did to Zuma (a known knackis man)

PrettyCrystal:
A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her class teacher at a school in Orlu area of Imo state. After the matter was exposed and people started picking interest in the case, the alleged rapist is now being labelled an insane man. According to an online report, even the police that arrested him are asking that he should be forgiven due to his "mental condition".

Below is what was shared on Instagram by Break or Makeup

Please please please Before we take down this post .I want justice for this young 2 years old girl who was raped by her class teacher and now the teachers people are claiming that he is in sane .Pls tag anyone who can assist us . IMO state .I want us to work on shutting down the school and bringing the man to book .If there is anyway you want to assist us , please send a dm .

This happened in Imo state From orlu precisely, please who can join hands to help us bring this man to book.

Part 2 This morning,they called me at the station and they were saying the guy is mentally deranged ..that I should pardon him and I was asking the school authorities how a mentally deranged man could be employed as a teacher in a school..what a shame!! and the baby's test results just came out and she's safe but the hospital said we should wait for a month before we come for HIV test cos the disease doesn't manifest immediately..

But am still sticking to leaving the idiot there at least until his bail

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/2-year-old-girl-raped-class-teacher-school-imo-state-photo.html
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by EWAagoyin(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
So a man prick stand for 2 years old

Btw tecno is a very useless brand stay away from it and all other mediatek devices

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Marcelinho(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
death sentence or nothing

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Oxster(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
He's pussypressed

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Oxster(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
ceezarhh:
so the teacher had an erection, and the only place he could stick his rod is between the legs of a two years old girl?...I am weak!...

Ayam weaker than you

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by saraki2019(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
A BIAFRAN DEFLOWERIM A BIAFLAM INFANT,
when people are brainwashed by a terrorist,
they tend to behave like animals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by kaama68: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
rochas ppl don start again ooo shocked shocked
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by HermesParis: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
I dont get 2 years old...nd e enter or he is jst rubbing it on the surface.?
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by killdiabetes(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
sad

Eeeehhhhh. This assault is becoming alarming this days. What has gotten into all this molestors.

Sexual assaults everywhere.....

May the good Lord heal our land ooo!

MW, battling with diabetes? check my profile for a natural way out

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
How does one explain dis one now?

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na dem Biafra's dis people and crime is Like 5&6,dere Love 4 crimes knows no bound

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
They should remove his testicles and feed it to d Dogs

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by temitemi1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
SAD cry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by NLbully(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Aye mi temi bami!!!

Abeg who get that guy wey put hand for his head with his mouth opened meme grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nackzy: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pls take him to prison so they can Bleep his ass

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by ghosteen(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
this one weak my soul............

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by itiswellandwell: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track / “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) / Imo Bad Boys Flogged In Public By Youth Leaders In Amakohia Ihitte/Uboma. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.