Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Should Be The Webmaster Wanna become's First Steps? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Should Be The Webmaster Wanna become's First Steps? (347 Views)

The Webmaster Board Of Nairaland Is Kind Of Too Dull / Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? / What do you want the webmaster to redesign or improve on premiumtimes.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Webmaster Wanna become's First Steps? by Puremind1225: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Just like the title says: I know nothing about programming basics, I have nurtured the ambition of becoming a programmer for over a decade now, though I haven't taken any major steps towards achieving the ambition.

Now I just want to start learning, but, I don't know where to start from, especially as I'm largely depending on whatever I can get on the internet as a source of my leaning.
Please everyone in the house, I appeal to you for any valuable input regarding information to get me on the right track.

I appreciate your input in advance
Re: What Should Be The Webmaster Wanna become's First Steps? by mcqwerty(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
In no particular order,

Learn how to use Ms-office (word, excel, PowerPoint).
Learn how to code a website (HTML) or web application (PHP, Python, Java, etc).
Learn all about Linux web hosting, Cpanel operations, DNS, S/FTP, database management.
Learn basic graphic design.
Learn how to use advanced google search (google dork).
Understand basic ethical hacking concepts.
Master search optimization and understand analytic tools.
Learn blogging, ad monetization, and affiliate marketing.

When you know all these, you are already on your way.

Cheers, wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Webmaster To Help Create An Adult Swinging Website / How Do I Fund My Facebook Ad Account / Beginner Youtube Equipment 2022: All You Need To Get Started!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.