Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (73940 Views)

Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Russian Army Deploys Thermobaric Launchers (TOS-1 Buratinos) Into Ukraine / Russia Stages Massive Invasion War Games Off Ukraine(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by shogsman(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

Russia have not done 1 out if 100 atrocities attributed to the US and NATO

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Zeefort: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by immortalcrown(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Hmm!
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by jesmond3945: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Lies.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by anomaly20: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
I knew it will get to this point in the lies game.
Just be expecting more lies like
1. Russia is now using chemical weapons on Ukrainians.
2. Russia is using nuclear weapons on Ukrainians.
The list go on and on.
The sympathy for Ukraine is being propelled by Western propaganda.

10 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by rainlover(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Kestolove:
Russia should b expel from the world
lol. Is that possible?
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Lordhades21(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Has Ukraine been involved in any act of violence against russia?? You say his war is just? How is it just? Ukraine is a sovereign state, they have the right to do what ever they want as long as they havnt attacked or harmed any Russian citizen. You blame America for bombings, but half this countries have been responsible for terrosit acts on so many nations. Putin has no right to dictate what Ukraine should do or not do as they are independent. If it bothers him, he should worry about making Russia a bigger force to reckon with, no attacking another country cause of his propaganda. The same thing he is doing is what Germany did only to start the second World War, you don't just wake up and decide you wanna invade a sovereign country simply cause they chose to join nato. This only serves to strengthen your enemies and push more to wanna join all cause they are scared as they should rightfully be. What is to stop Putin from evading other countries if he should be successful with Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by nomenclature(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Says an african from the most corrupt nation in the world that his country cannot produce even a toothpick
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Empty threats..he can't do natin.. undecided
Putin if you ain't careful you shall go down just the way Hitler and Saddam Hussein did..
You want to commit a war crime?do anything funny and get wiped from earth..
Bloody monster..

5 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Johnson225(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
smiley
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by seunny4lif(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Saw that thing in action in Georgia and Syria
Battle of Hama and Allepo
Russia first told any civilians in the area to leave within 3 days.
The weapon Dey leave town in ruining
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by JohnBullMySon: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:
I hate seeing anything .uk, CNN, BBC and other western news outlets as sources.

These are fake news. They have been bursted countless times on twitter and YouTube for manufacturing their stories. They are now clamping down on channels that carries divergent news about the conflict. The West should know their media monopoly won't last forever.

Western media hypocrisy
1. Afghanistan citizens making cocktail bombs to defend their lands = Bomb them, they are terrorists

2. Ukrainians citizens making cocktail bombs to defend their lands = wow! Brave citizens fighting to protect their lands from russian invaders.
At least Ukrainians did not commit acts of terrorism in Russia like Taliban sponsored Al-Queida did in New York.

That's a big difference.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
nomenclature:
Says an african from the most corrupt nation in the world that his country cannot produce even a toothpick
Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. cheesy
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Bmaster(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Las las everybody go dey alright,

God pass us all!!!

next!

1 Like

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Nonexisting: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

These are fake news. They have been bursted countless times on twitter and YouTube for manufacturing their stories. They are now clamping down on channels that carries divergent news about the conflict. The West should know their media monopoly won't last forever.

Western media hypocrisy
1. Afghanistan citizens making cocktail bombs to defend their lands = Bomb them, they are terrorists

2. Ukrainians citizens making cocktail bombs to defend their lands = wow! Brave citizens fighting to protect their lands from russian invaders.
This is exactly the same thing you people said when Biden raised alarm that Putin wanted to invade Ukraine. Now you are calling this fake news but when the bomb explodes in Ukraine, you'll shift the goal post again.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by RapistOnBail: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2022

Nice one Putin.

Destroy those crazy racist Ukrainians to the bear minimum.

Racist dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Krak(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Prosperous111:
angry

That's just a threat. If Russian army can fire this nuclear weapons to Ukraine it would cause mass disasters and something more than wars could break out.

Why not infiltrate kyiv with his army if they're strong to that extent?

Help us beg Putin make he no use that thing for Ukraine oh shocked

That is not a nuclear weapon. It is just tactical weapon that can inflict serious casualties on the battlefield.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by jamace(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Empty threats..he can't do natin.. undecided
Putin if you ain't careful you shall go down just the way Hitler and Saddam Hussein did..
You want to commit a war crime?do anything funny and get wiped from earth..
Bloody monster..
Bro, you just de fume here for Naija. Go Russia naa go warn Putin. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by nomenclature(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
I am so proud of you.one of the few on this platform that reasons logically without sentiments and emotions.
yorubarere:

Western media hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Crayfish09: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
I have said it already. Russia is only being soft with Ukraine. In one video, one woman was throwing tantrums against Russian troops while they tried calm her down. In another, a single Ukrainian man stood in front of a Russian convoy consisting of TANKS.

This is something you can't try with USA or IDF without being shot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Benny6944: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Coward Putin, coming in disguise to threaten Ukraine and NATO. I pity just Russians civilians, because even if Putin dies today nobody will mourn him as a good leader but the mayhem he brought upon his country will last forever. G7 can easily sink Russia military defence if he makes any attempt to use any form of nuclear shit on Ukraine. NATO is waiting anxiously to come in if Russia bites beyond they can chew

Same US that saved Russia in WWII against Hitler will sink them if care not taking.

Already NATO are sending weapons to Ukraine to buttress their defence. What do you think will happen when Russia comes with banned weapons?

They will definitely come in.

Ww3 will commence.

Already fighter jets are in check 24/7 at nearby NATO country borders to Russia for an illegal weapon being sent to Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:
grin
Coward.

The Ukrainians wont still cower- they are holding strong. No major Ukrainian city is under Russian control.

The thieving Putin is losing the battle already not to talk of the war

In the unlikely event he is able to take the capital, he should get ready for war of attrition and just like the Russians fled Afghanistan in the 1980s, putin soldiers would be forced out of Ukraine

Putin has biten more than he can chew.
Like hitler, he must be regretting his ill-thought out plans

Foolish mofo

And all the U.S.A haters here, don't quote me. If you were denied a U. S visa ..apply again but go with the right documents. Don't forge grin

Lmaoo
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
gentiles:
We need such in Nigeria. ...south west precisely. Skull miners are on rampage in the region.

I don't think anyone has any interest in joining you to masturbate on this tribal gbasgbos you are destined to do all your days on earth ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Slimdaddy4(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
What is WAR?

Bombs that cost $ 100,000 Dropping from a plane that costs $ 100,000,000 flying at a cost of $ 40,000 per hour to kill people living with less than $1 a day, sad.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by whirlwind7(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Prosperous111:
angry

That's just a threat. If Russian army can fire this nuclear weapons to Ukraine it would cause mass disasters and something more than wars could break out.

It is not a nuclear weapon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Vicotex(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Kestolove:
Russia should b expel from the world
lol
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by tradepunter: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Prosperous111:
angry

There intelligence and military intelligence apparatus have failed, thus the reason for military invasion.

All the special units that have been sent so far have failed....

The same happened in chechnen, the first war Russia lost then they went back and Total overpowered the place with bombs and bombardment..

In the case of Ukraine they can't do this because even Russians will revolt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Abi ooo...
yorubarere:

It is not a nuclear weapon. I think Russia is being slowed down cos they don't want human casualties unlike the West that will call defending citizens terrorists and bomb them all. Russia is more humane than the West put together.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by GGirll: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Wetin we do this crazy endtime people sef....

China and America gave us covid 19 that almost crippled all of our economy and killing many prominent people

Now Russia and Ukraine wants to Nuke the world

That why you should at least prepare yourself n soul for the worst by making peace with the Almighty and stop lamenting cos the word of God must come to pass else heaven n earth pass away. The prophets had prophesied about these happenings but most people like d days of Noah, thinks it's hoax till rapture takes place n they regrets.
Since we Africans have almost nothing to offer the world in the realest sense, let's at least keep faith, work uprightly till our doom consumes us....cos no matter what we do, say or thing, or made to believe, we are sure that death must come n there's surely a life after here....that should be paramount than any other thing in this world we hold dear.

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Stevenson1(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Wetin we do this crazy endtime people sef....

China and America gave us covid 19 that almost crippled all of our economy and killing many prominent people

Now Russia and Ukraine wants to Nuke the world

Oga, china gave you COVID 19 and america gave you the dose and cure for it.
Stop dragging America to all your bad news. You are one of the people who wants them really bad to join the Ukraine war so that the world economy will scrumble but apart from military power, America get sense die.
That's why it's very difficult to win them in anything.
They know what you want to think before you do so.
Last last, Putin must come to negotiation so as Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Ouchbabe(f): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
This is getting more serious lipsrsealed
Like for Russia Share for Ukraine
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Vixlot: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2022
That was destroyed by Ukraine UAV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.