Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace (15861 Views)

Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Masterito(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
You are just a big illiterate. Russian forces are seeing what they expect in the battlefield against a poorly equipped Ukraine and you are here making noise. NATO is a nuclear alliance. Why not seek Russia visa and enlist in the Russian Army?
hammer567:

y all this noise?

Putin will still born Ukraine before day break, u can continue mouth action . cool

5 Likes

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:
What is holding them(West)? Very soon they (West) will all use firewood to cook and start experiencing power outages like Nigeria.

By that time we will see if they will invade and force the East to open for business like they (USA) did to Japan during their isolation.

This was anticipated and prepared for but did the West prepare how to cope with limiting the source of their outrageous/extravagant lifestyles and use of fossil fuel?

That is except they plan on over using Africa like the way cows over graze a field, yet the black idiots that are about to be turned to emergency disposable life support for the real humans (Western Europeans) are here praying and jubilating for them.

There is no excuse for ignorance, the best human (West) takes advantage of the primitive ones (Black Africans) .

We in the West have been moving towards clean energy for years now. All of the houses in my neighborhood have solar panels and my primary vehicle is electric. America has millions of all electric households.
We won’t be cooking with firewood or having mass outages regularly anytime soon. The government says Manufacturers can’t produce cars that use fossil fuel after 2030 and most have started slowing down production already.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by WarriAproko: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
juman:
I laugh.

Russia land mass is bigger than all those countries combined.
You see what.
As they banned russia flights, russia will also banned their flights through russia.
As many of those countries pass through russia territory when going to asia.
Many of the flights will be cancelled.
true. Russia nah continent on his own

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is being set up for Major wars across the Planet.

JESUS said as a sign of his Coming and the End of the age, there would be increase in Deceptions, Wars and rumors of wars, Nation against Nation, Kingdom against kingdom, Famines, Pestilences, Earthquakes, Christian persecutions, Lawlessness, etc

JESUS likened the time of His Coming to a Pregnant woman. HE said all these signs would come like Birth pains. As the Labor progresses, the Pains increase in both Frequency and Intensity, until the Baby comes.

As we get closer to JESUS return, all these signs will become more Frequent and Intense.

Ladies and Gentlemen, All these Signs are manifesting around the world in our time.

The LORD JESUS is Coming anymoment! Anytime! Anyday!
Use your tongue to count your teeth and do the Needful.

I believe your post sir.

Thank you for the wake up call and God bless u, for being your brother keeper.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by ThEGodFaThEr124: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

You this cowardly African man, be very kiaful. No dey use me play.
Too much of.............from behind and between is disturbing your level of reasoning. I will advice you to minimize it or better still abstain so that your senses will fall back in place.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Rubbiish(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

But you won't hesitate to move to UK and US for greener pastures over Russia.
Okpe, Your hypocrisy knows no seasons.
Don't mind them!
Staying behind their keyboard to lambast USA, but all of them are dreaming to go to USA. Tell them to go to Russia for free, they won't.

4 Likes

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Masterito:
You are just a big illiterate. Russian forces are seeing what they expect in the battlefield against a poorly equipped Ukraine and you are here making noise. NATO is a nuclear alliance. Why not seek Russia visa and enlist in the Russian Army?

U are an idiot located in Nigeria.

People like u are wat we suffer over here.

U have no sense
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Messia: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
juman:

grin grin grin

You make me laugh.
Many of their actions before reflect that.

Yeah because their leaders have dumb head like Buhari or some African leaders ?

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by BKayy: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

We in the West have been moving towards clean energy for years now. All of the houses in my neighborhood have solar panels and my primary vehicle is electric. America has millions of all electric households.
We won’t be cooking with firewood or having mass outages regularly anytime soon. The government says Manufacturers can’t produce cars that use fossil fuel after 2030 and most have started slowing down production already.
We've heard this nonsense before. If there is an atom of truth in this heap of lies then Venezuela would have been free from USA demonic grip.

Venezuela is to USA what Black Africa is to West aligned Europeans.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Every tower of babel must fall.

The end of the world is near.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by bilulu(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
juman:
I laugh.

You see what.
As they banned russia flights, russia will also banned their flights through russia.
and you think Russia can live in isolation? don't forget Russia economy is just as good as dead, the citizens aren't really better than Nigerians, country were their girls can do everything possible to leave and not return

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Juciboy: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Igbofam:
LONDON — Twenty European countries have closed — or have said they will close — their airspace to Russian flights and flight operators, amid a coordinated pushback against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

About half of the countries announced the move on Sunday, ahead of an extraordinary meeting of European foreign ministers to discuss further measures to support Ukraine and punish Moscow. Other countries, including Estonia and Romania, had previously announced their intention to ban Russian flights.

“Our European skies are open skies,” said Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo on Twitter. “They’re open for those who connect people, not for those who seek to brutally aggress.”

Officials in Italy, Norway, France, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Belgium, Ireland and the Netherlands indicated Sunday that they would move to close their airspace to Russian flights.

Also on Sunday, Canada’s minister of transport, Omar Alghabra, said: “Effective immediately, Canada’s airspace is closed to all Russian aircraft operators. We will hold Russia accountable for its unprovoked attacks against Ukraine.”

Russia has so far retaliated by banning flights from at least nine countries. In various statements, the country’s Federal Agency for Air Transport called the moves by countries such as the United Kingdom and Romania to ban Russian flights “unfriendly.”

Germany banned Russian flights and flight operators from its airspace starting at 3 p.m. Sunday, a government release said.

Under a notice issued by the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure that is set to last at least three months, most Russian flights and flight operators will be barred from German airspace, with some exceptions, including flights carrying humanitarian aid.

European foreign ministers are set to meet at 6 p.m. Brussels time on Sunday. Denmark’s Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod and Italy’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Luigi Di Maio said they would push for a ban on Russian flights throughout the European Union’s airspace at the meeting.

Such a move would largely cut off Russia from the easiest air route west, while countermeasures imposed by Moscow could make it more difficult for European carriers to fly east, notably to Asia.

While many of Ukraine’s allies have moved to ban Russian flights from their own airspace, there appears to be little appetite for a no-fly zone over the country, a measure previously requested by Ukrainian officials. When asked about it on Friday, British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace said enforcing a no-fly zone would mean putting British pilots in the line of fire and would be tantamount to a declaration of war.

“To do a no-fly zone I would have to put British fighter jets against Russian,” Wallace told the BBC. “NATO would have to effectively declare war on Russia.”

The response: The United States and key Western allies on Saturday announced severe new sanctions on Russian banks. SWIFT, a network that connects banks around the world, is at the center of the new sanctions.

How we got here: The conflict playing out between Russia and Ukraine is one marked by land borders and shaped by strategic influence. These four maps help explain the deep roots of the conflict and where things stand right now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/02/27/airspace-russia-flights-european-countries-ban/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

And there won't also fly inside Russian airspace..
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

We've heard this nonsense before. If there is an atom of truth in this heap of lies then Venezuela would have been free from USA demonic grip.

Venezuela is to USA what Black Africa is to West aligned Europeans.

Venezuela isn’t under anyone’s grip besides the grip of poverty. The country is broke and it’s famished citizens are fleeing to Dominican Republic and a few other Caribbean nations that might not turn them away. But what do they have to do with Russia?
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by BKayy: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Venezuela isn’t under anyone’s grip besides the grip of poverty. The country is broke and it’s famished citizens are fleeing to Dominican Republic and a few other Caribbean nations that might not turn them away.
It is quite interesting that the country with highest oil reserve in the world is described like this by the West.

This reminds me of Libya before Gaddafi.

USA is just evil. They should get out of Venezuela

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Masterito(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Obviously you are frustrated fool. You know nothing about Russia. You praise a country you know nothing about. I have been to Russia, Europe countries and US and I can boldly tell Russia is one the worst place to stay as a Nigerian. They will kill you and no one will hear or say pim. In US you even have right to a lawyer. In US you can even insult their president but try am for Russia. The Putin you make mouth for will kill faster than a chicken.
hammer567:

U are an idiot located in Nigeria.

People like u are wat we suffer over here.

U have no sense

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by onilanre(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is being set up for Major wars across the Planet.

JESUS said as a sign of his Coming and the End of the age, there would be increase in Deceptions, Wars and rumors of wars, Nation against Nation, Kingdom against kingdom, Famines, Pestilences, Earthquakes, Christian persecutions, Lawlessness, etc

JESUS likened the time of His Coming to a Pregnant woman. HE said all these signs would come like Birth pains. As the Labor progresses, the Pains increase in both Frequency and Intensity, until the Baby comes.

As we get closer to JESUS return, all these signs will become more Frequent and Intense.

Ladies and Gentlemen, All these Signs are manifesting around the world in our time.

The LORD JESUS is Coming anymoment! Anytime! Anyday!
Use your tongue to count your teeth and do the Needful.

You rest na.... Stop attributing everything bad to Jesus's coming. I've been hearing Jesus is coming since I was 12 years old. I'm 42 years old and the story change not.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Juciboy:

And there won't also fly inside Russian airspace..

Have you ever took an East bound flight from Europe? Obviously you haven’t.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Masterito:
Obviously you are frustrated fool. You know nothing about Russia. You praise a country you know nothing about. I have been to Russia, Europe countries and US and I can boldly tell Russia is one the worst place to stay as a Nigerian. They will kill you and no one will hear or say pim. In US you even have right to a lawyer. In US you can even insult their president but try am for Russia. The Putin you make mouth for will kill faster than a chicken.
onilanre:

You rest na.... Stop attributing everything bad to Jesus's coming. I've been hearing Jesus is coming since I was 12 years old. I'm 42 years old and the story change not.

You should not quote people more intelligent than u.

Your illiteracy is now exposed.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
onilanre:

Yes, this girl has been abstaining from sin for a long time and He still hasn’t come back to reward me!
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Appleyard(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

If u dont change the way u think, one white man will put prick in your anus, in the name of greener pastures.

Go and ask your brothers in Italy and Europe. Ode!

And another thing is these white men appear to Bleep everything, too.

Nothing is disgusting for them.

The way some people reason is beyond me.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ignorant mofo will always speak foolishly without direction.

They never admit something another person said is correct.

They love to argue, because they think, it makes them look intelligent.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Appleyard:

The way some people reason is beyond me.

The white man can fucck anything.

Lord have mercy!

He is a pig!

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

It is quite interesting that the country with highest oil reserve in the world is described like this by the West.

This reminds me of Libya before Gaddafi.

USA is just evil. They should get out of Venezuela

Maybe you’ve been asleep. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/world/americas/venezuela-oil-economy-maduro.html

But this is about Ukraine and Russia, stay on topic.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Timekeeper452: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
juman:
I laugh.

You see what.
so far, russia has banned nothing in all this , just threatening Nuclear wars.

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Adesina18111(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thanks boss...m grateful

Salim27:

Download vidmate ( not available on play store)

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by onilanre(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

You should not quote people more intelligent than u.

Your illiteracy is now exposed.

Mr encyclopedia. STFU

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by ThEGodFaThEr124: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

If u dont change the way u think, one white man will put prick in your anus, in the name of greener pastures.

Go and ask your brothers in Italy and Europe. Ode!

And another thing is these white men appear to Bleep everything, too.

Nothing is disgusting for them.
Mumu, so there are no homosexuals in Russia? Russians are even the real definition of whites. They are evil, racists and cold blooded people.

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by darediamond(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

Dat flight ban on Britain really pain America, so they request Europe ban Russia

One thing i have learned is that small thing pain Uk and US to the bone marrow, but they will do u strong thing if they can.

Uk and US are the real bastards of the world.
Now you know what is really what!
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by Nauttyprof(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
juman:
I laugh.

You see what.

Do you know more than these countries who took the decision? Or do you think they are novice in this game?

You seem to be a blood thirsty individual who justifies the loss of lives by Russia.

Now, tell me how Russia retaliation on air space will be of adverse effect when compared to several countries against Russia.

1 Like

Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

Mumu, so there are no homosexuals in Russia? Russians are even the real definition of whites. They are evil, racists and cold blooded people.

Russia is better than the criminal west.
Re: 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace by hammer567: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Can somebody explain to me, why Russia did not involve itself in slave trade or take slaves like the criminal west?

As cold and inhospitable as Russia is, they never came to steal Africa land and resources?

Russia never commited genocide in America, Australia or Canada.

Can somebody explain to me, why Russia is against LGBT?

Why Russia is the only country protecting all, from Western nations criminality?

The west from Iraq to Libya and Syria, even eying Iran.

Only Russia can save us all and if you idiots dont know that, then Kanye West was right that slavery is a choice.

Are you fools members of NATO gang/cult, that Russia is standing up against?

We the sensible lot will line up behind Russia against NATO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos / Blacks Are Educated To Feel Inferior - Dr Bedford Umez / The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.