Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy (1862 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Supreme Court Governor, Why? Deji Adeyanju Blast Hope Uzordinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Most of these guys parading as human rights activists in Nigeria are nothing but hustlers who resort to open blackmail when their secret offers and demands are rejected.

7 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2022
If you don’t know a candidate well, don’t blindly support him, Obi is a very big criminal and he stole a lot of money from anambra, he’s no saint and just deceiving Nigerians. He’s also a drug baron and in due time he’ll be exposed. Stop supporting candidates you don’t know, stop following the crowd blindly. Don’t be gullible and unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by LadyExcellency: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2022
They are cashivist.

Hungry and angry wolfs.

21 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
If you don’t know a candidate well, don’t blindly support him,
Very true, bro.
And that's why I cant support a man whose
1. Age is a mystery.
2. Parentage is a mystery.
3. State of origin is a mystery.
4. Academic qualifications is a mystery.
5. Source of wealth is a mystery.
6. Even his real name is a mystery.

Why should anybody support such candidate

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
If you don’t know a candidate well, don’t blindly support him, Obi is a very big criminal and he stole a lot of money from anambra, he’s no saint and just deceiving Nigerians. He’s also a drug baron and in due time he’ll be exposed. Stop supporting candidates you don’t know, stop following the crowd blindly. Don’t be gullible and unfortunate.
See your mouth. Better be careful what you say. Your IP could be used to trace you guy. Beware the law enforcement agency.

The above said, no amount of propaganda would make us change our minds on Peter obi. I'd advise you focus on your candidate with this energy and support him to earn some consolation votes cos apc is losing ground massively in the north as we speak. Good luck to you.

8 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Eriokanmi: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2022
plusfield:

Very true, bro.
1. Age is a mystery.

grin grin. O sun mi oo grin

In seun Okinbaloye's voice on channels TV last night during a chat with Dele Alake, the Tinubu's media campaign manager abi wetin dem call am sef.

Seun...can you tell us who owns alphabeta
Dele Alake....how is that important? What's is important is, alphabeta is delivering on its duties diligently.

Seun...I ask again.sir, who owns alphabeta because you've not said anything in response to my question?

Dele Alake....I don't know the owner and in case anyone intends to know, that person should approach CAC grin

Tinubu is a bad market , just like his party he represents. It will be very hard to sell them to angry Nigerians grin

26 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Abdu81: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Who is deji.
A nobody

9 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by ekineme: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:

Rozross I have been seeing your comments on every thread that mentioned Obi, you have been calling him frauds and unprintable names. If you judge the leading 3 contenders(APC,PDP,LP) in terms of corruption and accountability who do you recommend we vote for. I am waiting,your answer will determine my next comment.

19 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by aylive02(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2022
He's a loser just like the agbado CEO

3 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by franchasofficia: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Deji is forcing us in the know to reveal real evidences of the meeting and his useless demands.

Does he think Peter Obi is ready to sign unholy agreements with devils and their angels just to become President like some other politicians?

Deji retreat, you have been warned!

8 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by nero2face: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2022
If anyone wish to support Peter Obi movement that's welcomed, but don't do so hoping to be given money, u can go support Tinubu or Atiku if Ur aim is to earn some money for Ur support... This is clear enough

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
See your mouth. Better be careful what you say. Your IP could be used to trace you guy. Beware the law enforcement agency.

The above said, no amount of propaganda would make us change our minds on Peter obi. I'd advise you focus on your candidate with this energy and support him to earn some consolation votes cos apc is losing ground massively in the north as we speak. Good luck to you.
Please don’t hesitate to do your tracing since it’s now a crime to oppose your candidate, let’s see who ends up behind bars.
Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by headbasher96(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
Please don’t hesitate to do your tracing since it’s now a crime to oppose your candidate, let’s see who ends up behind bars.
someone quote u reasonably but still u could not understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2022
headbasher96:
someone quote u reasonably but still u could not understand
He indirectly threatened me and I dared him. Stop been biased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by VERDA: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:

According to you in due time he will be exposed as a drug baron, how about Tinubu that has been exposed already as a drug baron...what have you guys done about it.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven's...deceptive beings, may your children not suffer the same heartlessness and evil some of you suffer, clearly turning the truth on its head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by mrvitalis(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
Expose him ooh we are waiting

But First can you name just one ..I mean 1 business tinubu owned as at 1999 abeg

8 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by headbasher96(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
He indirectly threatened me and I dared him. Stop been biased
what he said is true becareful u can be tracked with your IP he was only advicing u to becareful what u say nigerian politics is very messy just apologize to him for looking out thats all

2 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2022
headbasher96:
what he said is true becareful u can be tracked with your IP he was only advicing u to becareful what u say nigerian politics is very messy just apologize to him for looking out thats all
I’m the last person to ever feel threatened on this forum, I want to be tracked already,let’s see who finally ends up behind bars. Abegi
Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Burruchaga71(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2022
plusfield:

Very true, bro.
1. Age is a mystery.

Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by gidgiddy: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2022
plusfield:

Very true, bro.
1. Age is a mystery.

Because before he came, there was no Lagos. It was only after he left office that we got the Lagos we now have grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Kagd10: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2022
plusfield:

Very true, bro.
1. Age is a mystery.

Only hatefilled loonatics are the ones still crying over what's not and don't want to accept the truth.

1. Tinubu celebrate his birthday with colloquium every year which are still on social media today. So why the wailing from stupid people?

2. Tinubu is Omo iyaloja of Lagos. To make it worse for the haters, Tinubu's mother resemble Tinubu dye!

3. State of original is Lagos, even as your stoopid brain know that Tinubu is Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Heck, when Tinubu said he was happy because no Lagos indigene (considering what they contribute) has ever become the president, that should tell you his state of origin already.

4. Chicago university already disgraced you loserrrs.

5. Source of wealth is from his business and stock. Other candidates have their business too, why the constant cry over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa?

6. Another gibberish. No, na your mama born am hence gave him a name na. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Amb1045(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2022
I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their focus on other tribes like their mummy TINUBU WIFE AND OBA OF LAGOS. We Igbo's call out our elite when they are stupid but here in southwest rather they hail them when they drop tokens. We Igbo's don't have respect to dash anybody you must earn it before you receive it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Kagd10: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their focus on other tribes like their mummy TINUBU WIFE AND OBA OF LAGOS. We Igbo's call out our elite when they are stupid but here in southwest rather they hail them when they drop tokens. We Igbo's don't have respect to dash anybody you must earn it before you receive it.

Why don't you go face your enclave and your uselesssss leaders in your enclave? Lagos employ more workers than any other state and pay salaries and pension, so what's your stoopid self crying about exactly? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa?
Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Why don't you go face your enclave and your uselesssss leaders in your enclave? Lagos employ more workers than any other state and pay salaries and pension, so what's your stoopid self crying about exactly? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa?

Some of us discuss issues and not tribe. But I will like to ask you one simple question.
Are you from lagos state?

3 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Kagd10: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2022
plusfield:

Some of us discuss issues and not tribe. But I will like to ask you one simple question.
Are you from lagos state?

I have no patience for hypocritical gibberish! Imagine insulting another state which is doing better than all the states in your enclave instead of you to face your uselesssss region in your enclave? Isn't that madness?
Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Amb1045(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Lol, the revenue generated by my people through the federal sea and air port in lagos plus the market revenues are not accounted for. We need to know how our money are been spent. Not one criminal swallowing everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Kagd10: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
Lol, the revenue generated by my people through the federal sea and air port in lagos plus the market revenues are not accounted for. We need to know how our money are been spent. Not one criminal swallowing everything.

If you had a brain, you would know that the seaport built by Southwest resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria pumps revenues to the federal government. It's Lagos who should be feeling the injustice here. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you
Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

I have no patience for hypocritical gibberish! Imagine insulting another state which is doing better than all the states in your enclave instead of you to face your uselesssss region in your enclave? Isn't that madness?

Most of the 'insult'on lagos state as you call it originated from the real indigenes of lagos. They feel shortchanged and rightly so. Go and search for the originators of those details you call insults. Why drag others into it? Anyway, the post is about a hustler who blackmail anyone who fails to give into his atrocious demands. Dont turn it into a lagos vs anybody thing

1 Like

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Kagd10: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
plusfield:

Most of the 'insult'on lagos state as you call it originated from the real indigenes of lagos. They feel shortchanged and rightly so. Go and search for the originators of those details you call insults. Why drag others into it?

Real indigene indeed? Or hatefilled patheticcc Ipob miscreantt! You dey mad!
Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Real indigene indeed? Or hatefilled patheticcc Ipob miscreantt! You dey mad!

Are you from lagos state? Or do you go about insulting everyone like a kid from a very poor home which you are

1 Like

Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by Kagd10: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
plusfield:

Are you from lagos state? Or do you go about insulting everyone like a kid from a very poor home which you are

Will you keep quiet and go face your leaders? Imagine the rubbish? What's the insult in asking if Tinubu ruled you or your papa? Since you know the truth and can't point to the reason why your hatefilled Bigoted heart hate Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa, you're crying because someone called you out.
Re: Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy by mii4u(f): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
Pls pick up the challenge from Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku In Paris After Yesterday Camapiaign In Kaduna / Oyetola Will Be In Trouble If Adeleke Drags Him To EFCC - Aregbesola / Incoming First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.