Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine (398 Views)

Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest / Ukrainian Soldier Captured And Caged Like A Dog By Putin's Boys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by Ninhogreat: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hUkFTYNHI

"Mama, papa, I didn't want to go. They made me." Russian soldier captured in Ukraine says in message to his parents.

Olexander Scherba, a Ukranian diplomat who served as Ukraine's Ambassador to Austria from 2014 to 2021, shared the video to Twitter.

In it, Russian soldiers captured in Ukraine are seen being interrogated.

They said they didnt want to go to war in Ukraine but were made to.

They were then asked if they will join Ukrainians to fight and they agreed.
Re: I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by duro4chang(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Crying crying soldier... Shame!
Re: I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by incogni2o: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russia don dey turn to North Korea small small
Re: I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by Senioreddy: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
I don't believe this

(1) (Reply)

What do you call this in your local language? / No Alternative To Russian Oil, OPEC Tells EU / Putin: The West Scored "Own Goal" In Sanctioning Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.