Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, (1387 Views)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by wwwihy: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Destroyed or abandoned Russian BTR-80, Osa-AKM air defense 9A33BM TELAR, and BM-27 Uragan 9T542 transloader in Sumy Oblast.

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1497975096035717126

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by wwwihy: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russian Forces and Putin are overrated

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by Utanisco(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nigeria doesn't have this kinda armored fighters

Now listen

When God said in Genesis, "let us create man in our own manage and likeness,they were actually referring it to the white men.,creating the white me..

If I may ask

Who else created us?, because these people are far so much above us in everything.

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by jyz200(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russia never get Ukraine time
But I stand with Ukraine
USA go just push them to war I pity Ukraine
As for Russia, they don’t have right to dictate to a sovereign country and which organizations to join or not
After All Ukraine hand over it’s unclear plant to Russia and still Russia still betray them , Ukraine is free to join nato

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Upon all the wailing from Putin and his nairaland puppet they are still getting some hit from Ukraine..it's a new day and Ukraine haven't fallen to Russia tho..and it never will..
Putin is a weak bully..the world is against him..all evil must be dealt with..

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by Ever8090: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine too no just fold hand..they are also pushing hard to prove they are not push over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by Riskyb(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Like for Ukraine share for Putin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by chucksbonda(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
this is getting serious, I believe the west has secretly started arming Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by DoggoneDogg: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
So we should stop praying and sending our thoughts to Ukraine abi?

They look like they are winning the war na cheesy grin
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by DropsMic(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
wwwihy:
Russian Forces and Putin are overrated

Russia is not out to wreck maximum havoc.. All they are after is a regime change. If this was an all out war by now all of Ukraine for dey burn. You sef imagine am na, so far the casualties on the side of Ukraine is just 138. Just 138. Even if na Nigeria ground forces dey fight Ukraine, by now we for don kill atleast 1000, e come be Russia.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by silverlinen(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bomb them all, kill them all.
No wonder US filmmakers dey always portray Russians as wicked and harden people.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by silverlinen(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
DropsMic:

Russia is not out to wreck maximum havoc.. All they are after is a regime change. If this was an all out war by now all of Ukraine for dey burn. You sef imagine am na, so far the casualties on the side of Ukraine is just 138. Just 138. Even if na Nigeria ground forces dey fight Ukraine, by now we for don kill atleast 1000, e come be Russia.
Which nigeria ground force?
Explain to nairalanders the kind of weapons that the Nigerian army and ground forces has.
Shey na the ground force wey they use shehu shagari age weapon, shey na the ground force wey under weaponed?
Guy please say something else.
Top 5 armies in Africa your nigeria no dey na for Ukraine you want come get mouth.
Oya if e sure for you, go fight the Russia na.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by HYDEEE: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Upon all the wailing from Putin and his nairaland puppet they are still getting some hit from Ukraine..it's a new day and Ukraine haven't fallen to Russia tho..and it never will..

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by DropsMic(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
silverlinen:

Which nigeria ground force?
Explain to nairalanders the kind of weapons that the Nigerian army and ground forces has.
Shey na the ground force wey they use shehu shagari age weapon, shey na the ground force wey under weaponed?
Guy please say something else.
Top 5 armies in Africa your nigeria no dey na for Ukraine you want come get mouth.
Oya if e sure for you, go fight the Russia na.

How old are you.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by silverlinen(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
DropsMic:

How old are you.
This has nothing to do with age,use your phone take check the strength of the Nigerian army.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by joyandfaith: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
chucksbonda:
this is getting serious, I believe the west has secretly started arming Ukraine

Arming Ukraine and providing intels too.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by DropsMic(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
silverlinen:

This has nothing to do with age,use your phone take check the strength of the Nigerian army.

I only gave an analogy guy.. I wasn't expecting you to take it literally
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by KingAzubuike(f): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Be wise. The whole world is in support of Ukraine so expect alot of media propaganda and lies. I won't say more than that.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Be wise. The whole world is in support of Ukraine so expect alot of media propaganda and lies. I won't say more than that.
Ok
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by firstone(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2022
jyz200:
Russia never get Ukraine time
But I stand with Ukraine
USA go just push them to war I pity Ukraine
As for Russia, they don’t have right to dictate to a sovereign country and which organizations to join or not
After All Ukraine hand over it’s unclear plant to Russia and still Russia still betray them , Ukraine is free to join nato

You are losing heavily in battlefield and you said you never serious?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, by Teeaser4(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2022
firstone:

You are losing heavily in battlefield and you said you never serious?
you go dig feb 27 post …. Haba

Yes, you’re absolutely Russia is losing heavily. Poor Putin, he’ll summon Zelenski the great soon for truce, see dead thousand Russian soldiers, even the ones wey never die , Dey run for their lives, Ukraine the baba, Ukraine don Dey annex some of Russia’s land like this, chai who push putin go fight his boss Zelenski

(1) (Reply)

Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. / A New Emerging Threat : The Mexican Flu Virus! / Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.