Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) (64890 Views)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biko, wen will Nigeria place it own ban on Russia?
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
"Weaklings" have No Mind of their own, they always line up behind a BULLY, so it is not surprising.
Most E.U natiosn are afraid of Russia and wil like to see it destroyed, the same Way Israel was afraid of Syria and Irad (waiting on Iran) and orchestrated it to be destroyed by America.

Its all survival strategy, so dont make it look like Russia is bad and every one hates it.
Actually, we all HATE that which we are AFRAID of, Russia is no exception
. grin grin

Come and see s l dey smile and jump up, the day some Soldiers dey beat up one Thug in my hood, as wrong as l know it is, for soldiers to be beating up a Civilian. grin
Enemy of my Enemy, is my Friend naah.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BKayy: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
lecowas:

So why the heck were u crying wolf about the west when they are yet to invade ur land. Cowardice at its peak. It is the likes of u who chest beat will be creating threads later asking how to escape to Libya. Ur too dumb aswear
The effect of the voracious raping of your ancestral resources by the West is the reason why you are in Asia looking for an Arab/Asian to treat you like the pig you are.

Nobody that understands what the cause of Africans problems smuggled himself to be used as rags by Arabs like you. If I must leave Nigeria, it will be for vocation or any other serious thing and I will do so while maintaining my dignity and respect.

Bottom line is, Nobody respects a Coward. Especially not one that came to leach on what the others parents died to achieve for them.

3 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:
The Bible already prophesied these events, we are really living in the end times. The fall of the mystery Babylon(USA) draws nigh... Draw nigh to God because the world will never return to what it used to be, it only get worse from here and every year that comes we(the world) will keep wishing for the previous year
Stop disturbing with this nonsense
Who told you that Babylon is USA?
Religion has driven most of you backwards

2 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by spartachico(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
What do you expect from a man who has been in power for almost 20 years (second ruling) he’s currently bored and want some attentions or actions like action film
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BKayy: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
franciskaine:
won't they pay for it?
If they have ever paid for anything, none of you will be owing IMF.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by emmykk(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
olatade:
I'm curious, if countries ban russian planes flying through their airspace but russia ignores these rules and continues to fly through european airspace, what happens? Surely they wont be shot down?

You so much think Russian is powerful hence you are making this useless post.
Let a Russian passager plane fly to the US or these countries.

They are not inhumane like Putin,but once the plane passagers have be verified the plan will be confiscated
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by skybeauty(f): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
The way the whole Russia thing is going it seems like the entire Europe and America is fighting Russia through Ukraine. I think Ukraine is the bait and Russia is expected attack Ukraine so that the US will use this opportunity to destroy Russian economy before facing war with Russia.

It is a pity the world has fallen for lying America, the Beast of Babylon. But Babylon will fall, by the Divine hand of God. For the evils they have committed in the world. I foresee that Russia will win this war, I foresee that Africa shall arise after Europe may have been destroyed.

4 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by mfm04622: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
olatade:
I'm curious, if countries ban russian planes flying through their airspace but russia ignores these rules and continues to fly through european airspace, what happens? Surely they wont be shot down?

1. They will be forced to land and the plane seized.
2. If the plane refuses to land, it can be shot down
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Franking: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
So, what will they do if a Russian plane violets the ban? Shoot it down?

They dare not and we know it.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Sonfethopia: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
olatade:

I think if u r banned , you won't get signals at all to your destination.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BKayy: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
lecowas:

So why the heck were u crying wolf about the west when they are yet to invade ur land. Cowardice at its peak. It is the likes of u who chest beat will be creating threads later asking how to escape to Libya. Ur too dumb aswear
The effects of the voracious raping of what would have been your resources by the west if you are man enough is the reason why you are in Asia like a pig waiting for the nearest Arab to piss on you.
Worthless Coward.

My dear people like me can't leave my land like a defeated weakling the way you do. We stay here and work for changes. Even if we must, then it will either be for vacation or something reasonable and we make sure our dignity is intact.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by emu22(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Funny no African country is saying something. Not even a single African country has a stand on the issue.
Truly, we no get mouth for international politics grin

Funny enough,I just asked my wife and she said wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Angelfrost(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Didn't see my country's name on that list o!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by DukeNija(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:
Interesting.

You as an ignorant black African that is celebrating with the west should always remember that the resources in your land is mapped out by the west to offset the shock they will experience after the sanctions on Russia that they depend on for Energy.

Black ignoramuses.

Shut up and go kiss Putin’s balls.
You and your dictator are going down. I thought one fool here said Ukraine will fall by Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Psady(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
AntiMen:
The power drunken Putin is pigheaded and won't rescind his decisions nor bow to pressure, but I have a quick questions guys, what if Russia decides to fly across the airspaces of the aforementioned countries who initiated the ban, what will happen
They will be shut down if they fail to comply, it's already stated.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Angelfrost(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Funny no African country is saying something. Not even a single African country has a stand on the issue.

What has Ukraine or Russia ever said or done about the crisis in any nation in Africa?!!!
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by olatuns2017: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/full-list-nations-who-have-banned-russian-planes-from-their-skies/

Call for WAR with N100 data

wAR

Zoo vs Biafra

We must get biafra now
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BKayy: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
DukeNija:

Shut up and go kiss Putin’s balls.
You and your dictator are going down. I thought one fool here said Ukraine will fall by Sunday.
What exactly will you gain if Russia falls/the West win?

A question to remind you of your status. A natural minion of the West.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Bigchristo: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/full-list-nations-who-have-banned-russian-planes-from-their-skies/
Yeah the European nations are all under NATO control so not expect less from them, nobody banned US and NATO from their airspace for the disaster they cause in the Middle East las las the world is control by hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Quiny32323: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
olatade:

Na ghost go give the pilot signal!!
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by lecowas: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

The effect of the voracious raping of your ancestral resources by the West is the reason why you are in Asia looking for an Arab/Asian to treat you like the pig you are.

Nobody that understands what the cause of Africans problems smuggled himself to be used as rags by Arabs like you. If I must leave Nigeria, it will be for vocation or any other serious thing and I will do so while maintaining my dignity and respect.

Bottom line is, Nobody respects a Coward. Especially not one that came to leach on what the others parents died to achieve for them.

If u will reason like a real human being one time, just one time, u will not be snorting like this, is the west ur LGA chairman or ur state governor, perhaps Biden is ur president here. U lots like to shift blame to others and hold on to whatever happened years ago blaming the whites up and down.

And for me, I work for my money anywhere I want, that's more of a bravery rather than cowardice. To you, bravery is hiding under ur mama's wrapper crying for food every morning. Use ur brain, and stop blaming the west for all ur woes.

2 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:
Interesting.

You as an ignorant black African that is celebrating with the west should always remember that the resources in your land is mapped out by the west to offset the shock they will experience after the sanctions on Russia that they depend on for Energy.

Black ignoramuses.

Really? So the west depends on Russia for energy? Is this how uninformed you are. What about the oil in the middle east? I see. You're in pains now. But you said Putin is a super man.

3 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BKayy: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
lecowas:

If u will reason like a real human being one time, just one time, u will not be snorting like this, is the west ur LGA chairman or ur state governor, perhaps Biden is ur president here. U lots like to shift blame to others and hold on to whatever happened years ago blaming the whites up and down.

And for me, I work for my money anywhere I want, that's more of a bravery rather than cowardice. To you, bravery is hiding under ur mama's wrapper crying for food every morning. Use ur brain, and stop blaming the west for all ur woes.
My dear we are the ones that see the little opportunity in the cesspit the West created. The little opportunity that you can't grab that made you turn to a latrine where Arabs drop their watery stool on in Asia.

As for the situation of the cesspit, it is only Ignorant idiots like you that see what they want you to see. They want you to see your problem as the caretaker of their establishment they maintain (what you call presidents) and the ripple effects (what you call LG chairmen and the rest).

If you are human enough like them, you will see their strings all around the miserable situation in the prisons they call country in Africa.

So unlike you coward, some of us with little dignity left will make it right so that you can return and still be used as latrine by us. Most people outside Africa learn the truth immediately they leave Africa but one coward destined to be used by all like you see nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Destruction overload.. grin
Putin you are one of the most unwise dictator in history.. taking reckless steps out of emotions..
You will start seeing the effect of your nonsense very soon..
ekuke analyst grin

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by HardMirror(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:
Interesting.

Black ignoramuses.
what a stupid comment. Was the west getting the resources free from russia? And would they be getting it free from africa? The oil price that has gone up, are they not paying to get the crude oil? Gas that russia used to supply them, would they just come and get it free from africa? Very stupid comment

2 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BKayy: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Really? So the west depends on Russia for energy? Is this how uninformed you are. What about the oil in the middle east? I see. You're in pains now. But you said Putin is a super man.
Unlike Africa and South America, they actually pay for what they get from Middle East because they know the implications.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Oscillator: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
ogododo:

there's no white country as stupid and useless as Russia.

Your subpar Portugal economy and you still dey do gra-gra even in the face of defeat and isolation.

But Germany is a betrayal to Europe and has been the one country in Europe very lenient on the madman called Putin. They are the only country who put a time lapse on the ban to Russia.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by HardMirror(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

What exactly will you gain if Russia falls/the West win?

A question to remind you of your status. A natural minion of the West.
and what would you gain if Russia wins? You are just jumping up and down making senseless comments

3 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by cosmos1440: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Be there forming, Mr Wise. Have you heard of the term "Non-Alignment ?
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by leonn(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
With what Russia is doing to Ukraine, I just hope China no go come oppress us one day to take over our oil sector as e bi say we don borrow money tire from dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.