Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,304 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier (1056 Views)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by domesifa(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Former Miss Grand Ukraine, Anastasiia Lenna has become a member of Ukraine's fighting force to block Russia from taking over her country.

Lenna shared photos of herself armed and taking a position against the invading Russian army.

According to TMZ, Lenna speaks five languages and worked as a translator and PR manager.

Credit: Instagram | anastasiia.lenna

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/5282707578434028/

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by kwaso2: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nwa oma, after the war, abi conflict, dash me ur weapon, maka ndi unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by donbachi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Beauty,bravery,manfulness,hardihood,guts,spiritedness,valour and courage.

Nice one.
Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by EmptyGarden(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
This one na photoshoot.

6 Likes

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
This one is still modeling, war never touch am jare. undecided
Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by seunny4lif(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Propaganda picture
Kyiv have been surrounded by Russia troops as no exit again

1 Like

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by freshkpomo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
domesifa:
Former Miss Grand Ukraine, Anastasiia Lenna has become a member of U

pocohantas this was the question I asked on my thread that you guys turned into a royal Rambo match... I stopped checking the thread cos it's disgusting.
Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by pocohantas(f): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
freshkpomo:

poco.hantas this was the question I asked on my thread that you guys turned into a royal Rambo match... I stopped checking the thread cos it's disgusting.

Oga rest. You created your thread to cause war and you got war. How exactly does a beauty queen know what to do with a gun? Does she have prior training?

3 Likes

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by HYDEEE: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga rest. You created your thread to cause war and you got war. How exactly does a beauty queen know what to do with a gun? Does she have prior training?
What training, were the thousands of people given arms to fight given prior training?

1 Like

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
HYDEEE:
What training, were the thousands of people given arms to fight given prior training?

No they weren’t, but this is about this particular lady and his interest in her matter.

1 Like

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by Fairandlovely(f): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy go girl
Kill em all
Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by Truvelisback(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Those arm robbers using guns to rob and gun down our Nigerian Policemen, do they know what to do with guns too?
Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Those arm robbers using guns to rob and gun down our Nigerian Policemen, do they know what to do with guns too?

Ah! Na you dey ask this thing? Some of them are in your forces o! Like those ones that robbed in Uromi, you think they came for that robbery after playing draught?

2 Likes

Re: Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier by Truvelisback(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Ah! Na you dey ask this thing? Some of them are in your forces o! Like those ones that robbed in Uromi, you think they came for that robbery after playing draught?
Gun isn't that difficult to handle(although i haven't handle any in my life B4). When someone teaches u, it becomes more easier. There are people who weren't thought how to handle gun, they only saw how others do it. Most of these cultists aren't professionals but they can handle guns.

(1) (Reply)

Preemptive Strikes By Ukraine Air Defence / Israel Closed 28 Embassies In Fear And Panic, The Jerusalem Post Reports / Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.