Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids (2292 Views)

Topless Pictures Of Kanye West's Wife Bianca Censori Resurfaces / Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by blesson04(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Many South Africans have been mourning the death of the award-winning musician Riky Rick, ever since he passed away on Wednesday due to an alleged suicide. And lately, it has been reported that the musician has left a suicide note for his wife Bianca, and his kids. The screenshot of the alleged suicide note has been doing the rounds on social media ever since it came to light.

Many South Africans and the world have been mourning his death ever since it was reported by his spokesperson that he passed away. The entertainment industry, especially the music side has lost a legend-in-the-making according to my opinion of how this musician handled himself.

As I've mentioned that according to reports, the award-winning rapper riky Rick reportedly left a suicide note. And a suicide note was allegedly leaked by a local publication detailing the information that Ricky Rick left a chilling suicide note for his wife Bianca and their children.

Below is the screenshot is taken from the suicide note that has been doing the rounds on social media. You can read all about it on the screenshot below as it starts by saying "Dear Bianca" who is Ricky Rick's wife.

According to the screenshot as you can read you can see that the rapper allegedly talks about a pain that is too much for him, and he doesn't blame his wife for the pain because she gave him more love than he deserved as he says.

He further apologize for being the one who gives up but the pain was feeling too much for him to deal with. He further talks about the voices in his head that never went away and he wished that he was strong, but according to the screenshot, he said he was not strong enough and he asked for his wife to forgive him.

He further left a message for his son.
The award-winning rapper asked his son to follow his passion, and this is what he had to say, “Follow your passion, my son. The world is better than you can ever imagine. I love You.”

And lastly to his son Jordan:
he further went on and send another message to his other child Jordan, and this is what he had to say to him, “Jordan, the best thing that ever happened in my life. You taught me so much about life. Thank you for being so good to me. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. I love you.”

As men, we should learn to speak up about what is bothering us than bottling it inside because this leads to family's left broken just as it has with Ricky Rick's family.

May his soul rest in peace!!

1 Share

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by blesson04(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2022

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Olunmercy56(f): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
cry Depression is real, don't be the cause for someone's death.

8 Likes

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by rickpat(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
RIP bro..may we all be raised above any form of depression,voices in our heads and see reasons to believe in tomorrow...#restonnamesake
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Righteousness2(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
If you dine with the devil, don't expect to come out unscathed!
That guy has nothing to give but to Steal, kill and Destroy.
Never ever Fal for his bait! Never ever transact any deal with him
Whatever he gives comes with pains, Sorrows, regrets!

1 Like

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by MufasaLion: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Fly high, man.
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Healfastijn(f): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
If you can't solve or have any help to render to anyone, don't say bad words that can hurt to them, if you can't help them, just let them go in peace. Many people are half dead due to depression and unknown circumstances you can't tell. God bless all those people helping people with good words of encouragements. God help us overcome depression.

4 Likes

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Healfastijn(f): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whatever he gives comes with pains and sorrow!

Definitely. Many Christians are dying of depression silently. Not all of those commiting suicide got something from the devil

3 Likes

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by GOFRONT(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
What a way to die
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by sammybest889(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

So...this is how de, write suicide letter....I thought it used to come with address and signatures

I think let me write one, tommorow bt to whom now....that is the problem

Omo this life I can't kill myself

No rip to u sir..I don't have rip to waste

1 Like

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by b3llo(m): 12:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Suicide is never the answer. It is only a means to an end. God grant his soul eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by revived2: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Bro shut up

Not everyone battling depression has deal with the devil

I have battled depression as a Christian and I don't wish that state for my enemy

Stop going around all threads AT ALL TIMES making an ignorance of Christianity, souls won't come into the kingdom this way.
Brush your understanding

4 Likes

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Meteng: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
If I happen to die in an accident, or illness, so be it. But there's no amount of depression that'll make me kill myself and leave these my two lovely boys to the wickedness of this world. I mean, I'm alive and life is still difficult and unpredictable for them, what if not around?

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Sageez(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
I struggled with depression for over a year so I know what it feels like. Thank God for family and friends who kept a close watch on me. I almost threw in the tower. It wasn't easy at all.
I am glad I am back now, stronger and happier.

2 Likes

Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Obakoolex(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2022
No RIP sorry!
Depression wey make bro job no kill himself inside Bible.
I don't want to call you fool cos depression is bad but sucide is never an option
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2022
The guy is rich and famous right?

And yet you think money and fame if everything....

Do you understand?

Don't get it twisted.. money is a beautiful thing
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by JoeRizzla(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Too bad, Depressed
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by JoeRizzla(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Too bad, Depressed
Re: Riky Rick's Suicide Note To His Wife Bianca And Kids by Odinaka00(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Sometimes I wonder the kinda human being that you are. See the kinda sensitive thing you re saying to Ricky in this sensitive time for his family. Don’t you have conscience? Do you have any evidence to back up your claims? Una go just open una mouth waaaaaaaa dey talk nonsense. Mr Righteousness my left nyash. Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Popular Bitcoin Lord Celebrates As He Acquire 4th Car In 4 Months / Unbelievable : The Culture That Offers Their Wife To A Visitor As Honor / Shallipopi Released From Efcc Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.